What's new

India may replace Mig-27 with F-15 Strike Eagle: Analysts

Hmm... may be to replace IAF Gnats.. ;)

Oops.. The Gnats have been long retired and replaced by MiG-21.:chilli:

Oh Please No trolling, I just asked because India Does not need Jf-17 when LCA can fit in the slot....

Oh Please No trolling, I just asked because India Does not need Jf-17 when LCA can fit in the slot....

How come you recognised my post as a troll and not consider Mr. Azadpakistani's post as troll, worthy of a query?

How come you recognised my post as a troll and not consider Mr. Azadpakistani's post as troll, worthy of a query?

Azad just shared the Info he had.... Whats wrong in it??? But You are just Insulting others creation, which is wrong... We are all here to know each other, and rectify each others views if wrong, not to fight dear:cheers:

Azad just shared the Info he had.... Whats wrong in it??? But You are just Insulting others creation, which is wrong... We are all here to know each other, and rectify each others views if wrong, not to fight dear:cheers:

OK sir. I'll not spoil your show.
And, good luck to you for getting a reasonable response from Mr. Azadpakistani. :cheers:

F-15 strike eagle would make india's air force much stronger. i strongly support india getting as many F-15s as possible. 1000 of them even.

F-15 strike eagle would make india's air force much stronger. i strongly support india getting as many F-15s as possible. 1000 of them even.

sure bro. just give us the cash and we'll buy them! hell, we'll buy 1000 F-35s, 1000 Eurofighters and maybe even a 1000 J-10s if u give us the money! I am sure that would make India's air force stronger!

Back
Top Bottom