What's new

India lost chance to welcome Malala : Hindustan Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
when life every second of the life is important and paitient is counting his every breath then none cares for diplomatic protocols etc.Its were india has to learn a lot wrt to PR and how to move fast all such cases.What UK did india could also have done it.Ah but real logjam here what we are comparing indian bureaucracy vs western bureaucracy.In such a situation indians always worry about paper work and western worry about the life.You have to admit that eveyone from top PM onwards to down the pyramid are all paper pushers in india.they just waste time in pushing papers their whole life and has very little to show for as actual work done on ground.

Of course India could have, but why should it? India doesn't need to get involved in the messy affairs of its neighbor? What reward will India get apart from the usual tiraids and abuse from Paksitan about getting involved in their affairs? We all remember the debacle of the aid India gave to Pakistan during the floods and look at the scorn and attacks India got from Pakistanis from this move.

India did well to stay well away from it.

Of course India could have, but why should it? India doesn't need to get involved in the messy affairs of its neighbor? What reward will India get apart from the usual tiraids and abuse from Paksitan about getting involved in their affairs? We all remember the debacle of the aid India gave to Pakistan during the floods and look at the scorn and attacks India got from Pakistanis from this move.

India did well to stay well away from it.
kar di na bania wali baat...............:rolleyes:

why would we? Already worst cases than malala from pakistan get treatment in india

Loll uncle I don;t play cheap shots. I tell the truths. I am not gonaa waste my time posting links and proofs for a clown like you uncle. Ignorant people like you is the reason why no hospital in a country of 200 million could treat a shot girl. Its humiliating that a girl shot has to be taken to UK to be treated. :tdown:

$ 0, n.., don't post a link for me but search for your own good, take out your head from the sand.:rofl:

nope it starts with the PMO in india first.Its for india to offer the helping hand first then it moves on across the border.Nahi to lakhnavi andaz ke "pahale aap" ke chakkar main train hi miss kardo hamesha ki tarah.
You are again catching the wrong train of protocol etc.
Hey bhagwan, Pehle Aap wala funda nahin hai ye, train nahin hai, kisi ki life ka issue hai. Kal to meri tabiyat kharab hogi to main hospital phone karunga ya hospital wale mujhe. Lekar to mere ghar wale hi jayenge naa.

When decisions are made in real time, the people present at the scene are at the Command of communication. India ko to TV se pata chala, news channel se, par aisi request Media se pehle India ko contact aur help ka kaam Pakistan ka hai.

May be aap ne dhyaan nahin diya, informal talks hui thi, Formally woh nahin laye to kya Operation Geronimo karke usko uthake laate fir operation karte.

Don't accuse for sake of accusing.

why would we? Already worst cases than malala from pakistan get treatment in india
Cases as that of malala are like exam for any govt to show its promptness and seriousness in helping the person/country.

What my Indian friends are forgetting is that she was already operated in Pakistan and there was nothing as such that Malala could not be treated in Pakistan. It was more like a political decision to send her abroad and far away from any potential threat meanwhile she is still under the treatment in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom