What's new

India lost chance to welcome Malala : Hindustan Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
No politics on this ground. Period.

Yeah...Hafeez Saeed is a good example....You should have picked the other Pakistani who rightfully deserved Noble Peace Prize....if you really wanted to back your post without adding controversial piece.

But again, politics will be done on this issue too.
nope its you who doing politics.i just tried to give nearest analogy how sworn enemies offer help. like hafiz offered his help to usa and in case of india-pak they being sworn enemies since 1947 so that example fits well.

You could have checked with the countless Pakistanis who come for treatment and go back satisfied.

Many of them get arrested on the charge of spying. Also the doctors in india are same as in Pakistan(or Pakistani doctors are little more advanced) it is just that india have little more machinery & equipments than in Pakistan.

we didnt know india super power was just around the corner, its medical care is the toppest, bestest even surpassing the aliens
its one of the best for those who can shell out big money. i can vouch for it.

:woot:lol i'm not even married.

Don't troll, i don't wanna say this but i will say where were your these richs when indian people were held by Pirates in Arabian sea?

And it's their own decision but it's better go somewhere where they can get best service. It's simply stupid to leave Pakistani hospitals for india.
Really buddy, riches for Pirates ? Another wrongly placed example.

A team of Pakistani and Indian doctors operated on a kid, and when it was mentioned in Pakistani show, Hassan Nissar said, this is what we need.

Forget your prejudice and hatred for these kids at least.

Why should India get itself involved in this? Which ever way it went India was going to get flack from the Pakistanis- India did nothing or look India is making political gestures over this little girl. it was the prerogative of the GoP to send her where they like'd. India could have looked after here but they chose to send here to the UK.

It is better this girl was taken thousands of miles away from Pakistan and those who shot here. Now there are many nations and oceans separating Malala and here attackers.

Yes India has world class medical facilities like UK infact India has exceeded europe in its medical quality and its health care system has just surpassed NHS.

India does have world-class medical facilities, this is a FACT.

Check out the model for nation-wide healthcare that is being implemented in India:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWLk0FX5_vEcc[/video]

nope its you who doing politics.i just tried to give nearest analogy how sworn enemies offer help. like hafiz offered his help to usa and in case of india-pak they being sworn enemies since 1947 so that example fits well.
Come on madam, india always offered help and support in flood in Pakistan too. You are not presenting the right example. Is not about sworn enemies. Its about lack of diplomatic protocols for emergency situation between two rival country. Hafeez Saeed offered it for namesake. We all know that.

But as you are inclined to put him in good light and making it controversial topic, then go ahead.

You are just being obtuse now. I cannot help you further.

This word suits you. I don't need your help just do yourself a favour stop trolling. My first post was simple but you just love to troll.

:woot:lol i'm not even married.

Don't troll, i don't wanna say this but i will say where were your these richs when indian people were held by Pirates in Arabian sea?

And it's their own decision but it's better go somewhere where they can get best service. It's simply stupid to leave Pakistani hospitals for india.

How is money for Ransom and super speciality hospitals related?? And anyways the GoI has paid ransom for lots of people already............But the damn pirates didn't return our guys asking for more
Govt pays ransom to free MV Suez

I would have thought being a Senior member, YOU would have known better than to react thus, but I guess I was wrong............Seniority is no judge of wisdom:disagree:
As for Super Speciality Hospitals, I would like to inform you that we have loads of them here in India, One of them being Max Balaji , which is extremely close to my home here in Delhi........
Some of them are listed here-
SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITALS
They offer a range of services from Plastic surgery, Neuro Surgery to even Nuclear Therapy...........

So if you were doubting India's medical capabilities, I hope that they are now laid at rest.....:azn:

Leaving all this politics aside, I wish Malala a speedy recovery and applaude her bravery and determination.........She is a symbol of Women's power even here in India:tup:

This has nothing to do with Indian defence.

A request from GOP would have been in order.

yeah i know that this doesn't have anything to do with defance but lot of threads are there which are good for a discussion purpose

Why should India get itself involved in this? Which ever way it went India was going to get flack from the Pakistanis- India did nothing or look India is making political gestures over this little girl. it was the prerogative of the GoP to send her where they like'd. India could have looked after here but they chose to send here to the UK.

It is better this girl was taken thousands of miles away from Pakistan and those who shot here. Now there are many nations and oceans separating Malala and here attackers.
Exactly, no matter what we do, they blame us and bash us. That's coming from people who hate same thing done to them by the world.

Many of them get arrested on the charge of spying. Also the doctors in india are same as in Pakistan(or Pakistani doctors are little more advanced) it is just that india have little more machinery & equipments than in Pakistan.

Kya bahki bahki baatein kar raha hai yaar tu?

Do you know how many Indian doctors there are in the US compared to Pakistani?

Or the NHS?

Had ho gayi.

I love trolling. As much as you love shoving your head in the sand.

Really buddy, riches for Pirates ? Another wrongly placed example.

A team of Pakistani and Indian doctors operated on a kid, and when it was mentioned in Pakistani show, Hassan Nissar said, this is what we need.

Forget your prejudice and hatred for these kids at least.

It was correct example, if you can show that india treats Pakistanis with indians charity money so why can't Pakistan than show your charity/richies true faces? Your people were on the risk of loosing their life & were ignored by indians.

As for prejudice show me any prejudice in first post & than come down & check that troll post, feel the difference mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom