What's new

India lost chance to welcome Malala : Hindustan Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was correct example, if you can show that india treats Pakistanis with indians charity money so why can't Pakistan than show your charity/richies true faces? Your people were on the risk of loosing their life & were ignored by indians.

As for prejudice show me any prejudice in first post & than come down & check that troll post, feel the difference mate.
Yup, it means the same. Exactly the same. May be Hafeez Saeed can pay for those kids in Pakistan and they don't have to come to India. Sorry that I bother to contribute in this thread. My fault.

Go on guys, India is a bad bad neighbor and always trying to use every opportunity to cause harm to Pakistani civilians. Peace out.

Kya bahki bahki baatein kar raha hai yaar tu?

Do you know how many Indian doctors there are in the US compared to Pakistani?

Or the NHS?

Had ho gayi.

I love trolling. As much as you love shoving your head in the sand.

It is because india got huge population in US. Pakistan comes third in Asian origin doctors in US.

They wouldn't have sent her to India anyways, it's an issue of ego. About medical facilities in India, well we have all kinds of facilities. From the crappiest ones to the ones as good as anything in the west. Depends on your budget. But even the top line ones are hundred times cheaper than the US. I had an arthroscopic shoulder surgery done in Mumbai for about 1 lac rupees($2,000), the same thing would cost at least 40-50 times more in the US.

Yup, it means the same. Exactly the same. May be Hafeez Saeed can pay for those kids in Pakistan and they don't have to come to India. Sorry that I bother to contribute in this thread. My fault.

Go on guys, India is a bad bad neighbor and always trying to use every opportunity to cause harm to Pakistani civilians. Peace out.

Well you & i both knows that india want's Malala to create up more spicy news like, "Aaj ki bari khabar, taliban kay hathon koi mehfooz nahi Pakistan mein, Pakistan aik jahanam ban gaya, Pakistani larki ka ilaaj ab india kay world best doctors karengay" etc etc. It would be a publicity campaign for india to show off in the world, comeon buddy you knows this how cheaply indian media scores on any Pakistani loss, i can post several "India Today" & "Aaj tak" & tens of other channals videos here to prove.

Lol there are atleast 10000 videos in youtube about Pakistani patients coming to India for treatment of cancers, injuries, transplants. Americans and westerns come to India regularly for treatments of some of the most grave diseases. You want me to post them??

Indian hospitals are not only world class, but are also cheap and generous. Although most are private but they don't charge millions like americans for a heart transplant. India doctors are world class farr farrr ahead of poor and unprofessional Pakistani medical industry. Just go and see on ytb the difference, we have in Medical advancements.

This is Pakistans problem let them deal with it.

Come on madam, india always offered help and support in flood in Pakistan too. You are not presenting the right example. Is not about sworn enemies. Its about lack of diplomatic protocols for emergency situation between two rival country. Hafeez Saeed offered it for namesake. We all know that.

But as you are inclined to put him in good light and making it controversial topic, then go ahead.
when life every second of the life is important and paitient is counting his every breath then none cares for diplomatic protocols etc.Its were india has to learn a lot wrt to PR and how to move fast all such cases.What UK did india could also have done it.Ah but real logjam here what we are comparing indian bureaucracy vs western bureaucracy.In such a situation indians always worry about paper work and western worry about the life.You have to admit that eveyone from top PM onwards to down the pyramid are all paper pushers in india.they just waste time in pushing papers their whole life and has very little to show for as actual work done on ground.

Well you & i both knows that india want's Malala to create up more spicy news like, "Aaj ki bari khabar, taliban kay hathon koi mehfooz nahi Pakistan mein, Pakistan aik jahanam ban gaya, Pakistani larki ka ilaaj ab india kay world best doctors karengay" etc etc. It would be a publicity campaign for india to show off in the world, comeon buddy you knows this how cheaply indian media scores on any Pakistani loss, i can post several "India Today" & "Aaj tak" & tens of other channals videos here to prove.
Well I agree on that, but it will be channels like India TV. What you have just said, is exactly how our media behaves.

Even if she was sent to India, Pakistani media would have eaten govt. officials alive. Why did they send malala to India, "kya hum main itni facilities nahin ki apni beti ko bachaane ke liye dushman ke ghar bhejna pada"

Its really serious state of our media and judging from this thread, we can understand why they get more TRP from reporting by this angle.

So how much you escaped from such a news even when she was not treated in india?Every paper video channel in the whole world was running the same story every where.Its pains you only when same story is run in indian media why?

Lol there are atleast 10000 videos in youtube about Pakistani patients coming to India for treatment of cancers, injuries, transplants. Americans and westerns come to India regularly for treatments of some of the most grave diseases. You want me to post them??

Indian hospitals are not only world class, but are also cheap and generous. Although most are private but they don't charge millions like americans for a heart transplant. India doctors are world class farr farrr ahead of poor and unprofessional Pakistani medical industry. Just go and see on ytb the difference, we have in Medical advancements.

Now jokers also have access to PDF, great.:tdown::sniper:

Kid you need to learn alot before playing cheap shots.:lol:

when life every second of the life is important and paitient is counting his every breath then none cares for diplomatic protocols etc.Its were india has to learn a lot wrt to PR and how to move fast all such cases.What UK did india could also have done it.Ah but real logjam here what we are comparing indian bureaucracy vs western bureaucracy.In such a situation indians always worry about paper work and western worry about the life.You have to admit that eveyone from top PM onwards to down the pyramid are all paper pushers in india.they just waste time in pushing papers their whole life and has very little to show for as actual work done on ground.

Loll what the hell bro, have you ever been to a western hospital?? :lol: Seems like you have never been out of India or Pakistan.

In every hospital in the world treatment is done based on how severe your problem is. In canada you have to wait even if you have a heart attack, if someone else has an heart attack severe than you and doctor is busy. But India, if no matter what your severity is you will be treated immediately especially an international patient.

It takes 6 months to get an appointment for mri scan in Canada, in India its on the spot and 1/10 the price.

You forgot the first part, Did they approach us ? There was informal talks and decision was MADE BY govt. of that country, not ours.

Again, the process starts across the border first.

May be you should ask same question to Pakistanis, why didn't they make these seconds into consideration and ASKED INDIA formally or transferred her by any protocol, lets say through Presidential communication.

Now jokers also have access to PDF, great.:tdown::sniper:

Kid you need to learn alot before playing cheap shots.:lol:

Loll uncle I don;t play cheap shots. I tell the truths. I am not gonaa waste my time posting links and proofs for a clown like you uncle. Ignorant people like you is the reason why no hospital in a country of 200 million could treat a shot girl. Its humiliating that a girl shot has to be taken to UK to be treated. :tdown:

You forgot the first part, Did they approach us ? There was informal talks and decision was MADE BY govt. of that country, not ours.

Again, the process starts across the border first.

May be you should ask same question to Pakistanis, why didn't they make these seconds into consideration and ASKED INDIA formally or transferred her by any protocol, lets say through Presidential communication.
nope it starts with the PMO in india first.Its for india to offer the helping hand first then it moves on across the border.Nahi to lakhnavi andaz ke "pahale aap" ke chakkar main train hi miss kardo hamesha ki tarah.

You are again catching the wrong train of protocol etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom