What's new

India 'likes' Israel the most after US and UK: Embassy

This satanic alliance is primarily based on hatred for Muslims and Islam. This is why I really feel sorry for Muslims living in a hindu dominated india

I wish you guys had thought about Muslim Bengalis before the masaccare killing 3 million bengalis in 1971 and better thought about Afghani Muslims before you messed up the whole muslim country.. Bunch of insecure hypocrites are what we are seeing in this thread.. Each coming with self made prophecies..

Islamists/Muslims always forgets the massacres they caused every where during their history.. But that is not inhumane, humanity comes into question only when some one points fingers towards them..

Millions were killed in Persia, Afghanistan, India and there is no body talks about them even..

yes but nearly every indian speaks english today , english is basically like an official language , its like a 2nd official language , you might say everybody speaks english , not like india there one is from imperialism

Havent the slightest clue what you are saying. Whether all the lands Turks ruled speak Turkish or not does not negate that Turks were into imperialism same as UK or Spain.

Despite the British ruling us, we are still Hindu and speak our own language and eat our own food, but the British eat Indian food now. Joking aside, of course we did not like foreigners ruling us and hence we waged a fight against them, have you heard of Gandhi ever? But we do not hate all those who have invaded us in the past as those nations are not pursuing those policies with us and do not threaten us.

That goes for UK and also Turkey and Afghanistan and Iran and French and Portuguese... Why do you want us to single out only the British???

yes but nearly every indian speaks english today , english is basically like an official language , its like a 2nd official language , you might say everybody speaks english , not like india there one is from imperialism

Are you speaking English or not? and Indians speak other languages as well..

English is the preferred language for international business, trade and scinece, if we were ruled by french, still I would have learn English.
Turks were impeialist when they could so were japanese, only the british were more successful.

At govt policy level we were pro-soviet till 90s and then pro-US (slight tilt not like soviet era), british connection is more cultural and historical than political I would say.

Persian kings massacred thousands in India and ransacked/burnt to ground cities, how many Indians do you see hold a grudge on persians?

This is a lame statement.. I am a tamil and i dunno hindi.. So people of this country need a common language... And hence comes english... Whats ur problem in it?

Good that we know. India is a potential enemy of the Islamic world, that's for sure. This forum has been a great education for me about India.

You can't expect much from a people that "likes" the U.S, UK and Israel. The most aggressive and barbaric states on earth.

Where do you get audacity from to say stuff like this? Specially when your govt is very much pro-America and pro-Israeli.

Turkey was the first Muslim majority country to recognise Israel. (Way before India did in 1990). And what about the 'biggest NATO country after US' propaganda? Where was your country when your countrymen were killing your fellow Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

So spare us the BS!

And by the way this news can't be taken seriously. We have good relations with most of the countries like America-Russia (portrayed as Arch-rivals my media), Iran-Israel (Arch rivals) or Iran-Saudi (Again Arch rivals) including your own country.

And some Indians like Israel because all the military stuff we get from them. By the way tell your embassy to open a Facebook page in India and see how many likes you get? Simply because India has one of the most internet users!!!!!!

When the British left India only a very tiny % spoke english. We adopted it as a language of knowledge and modern education like many others and now many of us (not early every indian, WTF do you guys pull thse stats from???) use the language for official purposes, but we all speak our own langauge at home and many indians speak 2 or more INDIAN languages too.

In any case i don't know what connection you are trying to pull here, india's adoption of english should make us hate UK but countless slughters, rapes, slavery and destruction of our holy sites by turkic, afghani and persian thugs is all OK because they were muslims same as poor palestinians...

Get a coherent thought, then come back.

This is a lame statement.. I am a tamil and i dunno hindi.. So people of this country need a common language... And hence comes english... Whats ur problem in it?
refrain from using specific 'language name'. You know you will not be supported by majority Indians over this statement. However I would not like to counter you in this thread.

@topic
@Ottoman-Turk
1. Can you explain the foreign policy of your country which is a part of NATO forces were present in Afghanistan to kill fellow muslims.
2. Can you explain why your country wish to be part of European union, while you know Europe is non muslim majority nation.

Believe me or not, your country is biggest enemy of muslim world, so finish it off first.

This is not surprising. Indians look to the formal imperial powers to make them great and incredible and with Israel the right wingers in both countries have a similar policy and see Islam as an enemy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Comments by some Indians on here confirm this. The interesting thing is that a small number of Indians oppose this as well but a lot of them dont you can see this bu their comments on the thread up

Man , I have seen you post the same link 5 times , which means you would have posted it several more times. You are just fixated with it. Who are these scholars anyway? I bet they are just people who study the Koran all day , give hate speeches and can't solve a 4th grade math or physics problem. In India and the western world , the term for these so called "scholars" is Jihadi fundamentalist

Good that we know. India is a potential enemy of the Islamic world, that's for sure. This forum has been a great education for me about India.

You can't expect much from a people that "likes" the U.S, UK and Israel. The most aggressive and barbaric states on earth.

The feeling is mutual buddy... nobody can like the religion which has people like OBL and Talibs as torch bearers..

This is not surprising. Indians look to the formal imperial powers to make them great and incredible and with Israel the right wingers in both countries have a similar policy and see Islam as an enemy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Comments by some Indians on here confirm this. The interesting thing is that a small number of Indians oppose this as well but a lot of them dont you can see this bu their comments on the thread up

oh yes Jews and Hindus are the ones who are disrupting the peace of the world with Zionism and Hindutuva.
The peace loving Muslims from ME, Africa and Pakistan are bringing peace to the planet with Salafism, Wahbism, etc.

yes yes, we are the ones who are isolating you. The bolded part is some thing that you are doing to yourself. When you call it Islamic world are you meaning that you live in your own planet or some thing like that.
INDIA has one of the largest population of Mulims and we respect them as our brothers and equal citizens of my nation.
In your case, I understand one thing, you are just another right winger who wants Islam to rule the world rather than Islam share the world with other religion.

destruction of holy sites? why should we do that when we built the taj mahal?

When the British left India only a very tiny % spoke english. We adopted it as a language of knowledge and modern education like many others and now many of us (not early every indian, WTF do you guys pull thse stats from???) use the language for official purposes, but we all speak our own langauge at home and many indians speak 2 or more INDIAN languages too.

In any case i don't know what connection you are trying to pull here, india's adoption of english should make us hate UK but countless slughters, rapes, slavery and destruction of our holy sites by turkic, afghani and persian thugs is all OK because they were muslims same as poor palestinians...

Get a coherent thought, then come back.

so you are saying in 600+ years of Ottoman history we couldnt make people turn Muslim by sword if we wanted to ? or we couldnt destroy their language and make them speak our language? , we could have done many many things , we were most toleriant empire existed

English is the preferred language for international business, trade and scinece, if we were ruled by french, still I would have learn English.
Turks were impeialist when they could so were japanese, only the british were more successful.

At govt policy level we were pro-soviet till 90s and then pro-US (slight tilt not like soviet era), british connection is more cultural and historical than political I would say.

Persian kings massacred thousands in India and ransacked/burnt to ground cities, how many Indians do you see hold a grudge on persians?

destruction of holy sites? why should we do that when we built the taj mahal?
it was the enslaved Hindu scluptors who built Taj Mahal,
and Taj Mahal is not a holy site or a mosque, its a burrial tomb for shajahans wife.

and when he ment destruction of holy site, he was referring to the Hindu temples. oh wait i forgot that in your dictionary holy site reffers only to Mosques and place of worship for thE Mouslims

Back
Top Bottom