What's new

India 'likes' Israel the most after US and UK: Embassy

^the kind of arguments made in this thread gives ample reason to hate everything what stand for Middle-East/Arab people..

refrain from using specific 'language name'. You know you will not be supported by majority Indians over this statement. However I would not like to counter you in this thread.
sorry mate, its his right to express what he has in mind and one one has the right to say other wise.
Even i am a Tamil and i don't know Hindi, but i have travelled to north and managed to live with the English.
Not knowing Hindi is not a crime and we care less if the support from fellow INDIANS are given based on Hindi

Islamists/Muslims always forgets the massacres they caused every where during their history.. But that is not inhumane, humanity comes into question only when some one points fingers towards them..

Millions were killed in Persia, Afghanistan, India and there is no body talks about them even..
Stop reading anti muslim Hindu dharmic Books cuz they are considered one of the most falsified source in the world.and aren't muslims are the part of india? now where is your typical secularism?

yes but nearly every indian speaks english today , english is basically like an official language , its like a 2nd official language , you might say everybody speaks english , not like india there one is from imperialism

Then, why you introduced Roman script for Turkish language, in India we still use our native scripts. Where is your Orkhon script.

Stop reading anti muslim Hindu dharmic Books cuz they are considered one of the most falsified source in the world.and aren't muslims are the part of india? now where is your typical secularism?

What dharmic books are you talking about? Why would they be talking Islamic invasions? Even the oldest of Dharmic books were written ages before somebody thought of creating your religion..

I was talking about the barbarism of Islamic invaders, I don't know who would have gall to deny that.. Look at the Romas in the Europe they ran from North India saving themselves from murderous invaders and living the lives of gypsies.. Millions others were not fortunate enough in Persia, Afghanistan , India and many other places..

And I think it is you who need to stop learning from your Fake History books..

Could you please help me to understand…which book do terrorist read…and from where they are getting killing orders….?

Could you please help me to understand…which book do terrorist read…and from where they are getting killing orders….?

better, go to a news site. Categorize the terrorist activities in terms of *past month *past year *latest

and see how many were instigated by what kind of religious books...

IMO, all three categories will have same entries and everyone knows what.. ;)

we changed it ourselves , not by getting colonized and then using it. Also one of the most beatiful indian structures taj mahal was built/architectured by Turks , student of mimar sinan

Then, why you introduced Roman script for Turkish language, in India we still use our native scripts. Where is your Orkhon script.

Just care to google the number of muslim population in india then call it a threat to islamic world. India has been the most tolerant nation in the world for the last 5000 years. Educate yourself a little about ur enemy better, pdf is not a very good platform to learn about India.:coffee:

LOL, I know man :D but still, many people around the world - including Indians - are being brainwashed by relentless zionist/western media and state propaganda. A lot of people are just ignorant; if they knew the truth, they probably wouldn't hate the wrong people.

LOL, I know man :D but still, many people around the world - including Indians - are being brainwashed by relentless zionist/western media and state propaganda. A lot of people are just ignorant; if they knew the truth, they probably wouldn't hate the wrong people.

Well you were the one calling us ''enemy'' just because we have good relations with Israel and we have a bad relationship with Pakistan, without realizing we also have the worlds third largest muslim population and that we have good relations with the other 50 or so Muslim nations...

Looks like the propaganda affects us all.

Majority of the indians are inherently islamophobic, and you will not only see this on PDF but on
any other forums and social networking sites. Just read the daily comments of Times of INDIA.

Well, frankly that has also been my experience; not only here, but on other sites as well. Still, there are probably many Indians in India who haven't been entirely brainwashed by hateful western media propaganda, I believe (and I'm sure).

Well you were the one calling us ''enemy'' just because we have good relations with Israel and we have a bad relationship with Pakistan, without realizing we also have the worlds third largest muslim population and that we have good relations with the other 50 or so Muslim nations...

Looks like the propaganda affects us all.

I don't like any government in the world that has good relations with "Israel" and bows to western imperialism. That includes Turkey as well my friend.

we changed it ourselves , not by getting colonized and then using it. Also one of the most beatiful indian structures taj mahal was built/architectured by Turks , student of mimar sinan

Is that why Turks loved everything Persian more than Turkish and these Turks even celebrated Iranian Nouruz festival for centuries. And what about Hagia Sofia. Turks conquered so many part of the world but could not preserve Turkish heritage instead imported it from others like Persians, Europeans etc.

sorry but we dont really celebrate nowruz , the kurds in Turkey do , i dont know anything we loved persian , what about hagia sophia? how the hell did we import it , it was built and now Istanbul is our city shall we destroy it? we didnt import it from mars or jupiter , just look at blue mosque , suleymaniye mosque made by Turks , what did we import please explain

sultan_ahmet.jpg

mIstan7.jpg

Entrance-to-Dolmabahce-palace.jpg

2425077352_b2bc7920b0_b.jpg

25772952.jpg

Turkey_Istanbul_Topkapi_Palace_e7c4e6f90c874a228ee35cf60398f270.jpg

Is that why Turks loved everything Persian more than Turkish and these Turks even celebrated Iranian Nouruz festival for centuries. And what about Hagia Sofia. Turks conquered so many part of the world but could not preserve Turkish heritage instead imported it from others like Persians, Europeans etc.

Back
Top Bottom