What's new

India 'likes' Israel the most after US and UK: Embassy

india-israel-flag.jpg

Israel-India friendship deeper then ocean, higher then mountain and sweeter then honey. :tup: :tup:

israelis and indians both worship cows......i recall how when Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) went up to Mount Sinai...israelis made a calf from gold and started worshipping it.:agree:
israelis
2ziyag1.jpg

indians
mlm6ub.jpg

I despise all immoral people who don't care about humanity and truth. Those who support the aggressors of our world instead of their victims. Not only Indians, I don't care who it is. People who belong to that category are the scum of humanity.

Good that we know. India is a potential enemy of the Islamic world, that's for sure. This forum has been a great education for me about India.

You can't expect much from a people that "likes" the U.S, UK and Israel. The most aggressive and barbaric states on earth.
Much better than the people who massacred 2 million Armenians. have you ever looked in the mirror?

This satanic alliance is primarily based on hatred for Muslims and Islam. This is why I really feel sorry for Muslims living in a hindu dominated india

This satanic alliance is primarily based on hatred for Muslims and Islam. This is why I really feel sorry for Muslims living in a hindu dominated india

No need to talk about Indian Muslims who are very happy where they are. Go tell that to the likes of Pakistani Muslims like Altaf Hussain who is ashamed of being Pakistani and wants to live in a so called Hindu dominated India.

No need to talk about Indian Muslims who are very happy where they are. Go tell that to the likes of Pakistani Muslims like Altaf Hussain who is ashamed of being Pakistani and wants to live in a so called Hindu dominated India.

Just like your zionists allies you people are habitual liars, masters of deceit and propaganda :

BBC News - India protest over 'unfair targeting of Muslims'

"We are not saying do not arrest those involved in terror activities. But do not pick up everyone. Do not pick up innocents," Ms Hashmi told the BBC.

"Disappearances and illegal detentions have become rampant in the name of fighting terrorism. It is as though a new wave of counter-terrorism has been launched to terrorise the youth belonging to the Muslim community," she said.

great example of your shining india

Just like your zionists allies you people are habitual liars, masters of deceit and propaganda :

BBC News - India protest over 'unfair targeting of Muslims'

"We are not saying do not arrest those involved in terror activities. But do not pick up everyone. Do not pick up innocents," Ms Hashmi told the BBC.

"Disappearances and illegal detentions have become rampant in the name of fighting terrorism. It is as though a new wave of counter-terrorism has been launched to terrorise the youth belonging to the Muslim community," she said.

great example of your shining india

Yeah you want to see great example of your shining Pakistan, see below :pakistan: At least the Indian Muslims dont go around calling India "the greatest blunder of mankind", but Pakistani MUSLIMS like a political party leader (who millions of people in Karachi vote for) think that Pakistan is the greatest blunder of mankind. OUCH, thats gotta hurt :pakistan:

Altaf Hussain calling the partion a mistake (Treason to Mohajirs Pakistan & Islam) - YouTube

Yeah you want to see great example of your shining Pakistan, see below :pakistan: At least the Indian Muslims dont go around calling India "the greatest blunder of mankind", but Pakistani MUSLIMS like a political party leader (who millions of people in Karachi vote for) think that Pakistan is the greatest blunder of mankind. OUCH, thats gotta hurt :pakistan:

Altaf Hussain calling the partion a mistake (Treason to Mohajirs Pakistan & Islam) - YouTube

This is thread is about your country's satanic alliance with zionists... What does this have to do with the drunkard madman Altaf Hussein????

This is thread is about your country's satanic alliance with zionists... What does this have to do with the drunkard madman Altaf Hussein????

Everyone is satanic to you. The US, Europe, Russia at some point. Basically anyone non Arab. Even the Chinese are "satanic" because they dont worship your god.

What about the muslims in Syria? Lybia? Yemen? Somalia? Afghanistan? Sudan?

I am saying Pakistani Muslims are being ashmaed of being Pakistani, and want to be Indian. Want more proof of your insecure inferiority-complexed lot? Heres a Pakistani Punjabi proudly disowning Pakistan for India. Your own Pakistani Muslims dont want to be Pakistani and want to be Indian instead, and you are talking about Indian Muslims :rofl: Give me a break!

Pakistanis Don't Know Who Their Father Is - A Pakistani - YouTube

I can do this all day bro.

Everyone is satanic to you. The US, Europe, Russia at some point. Basically anyone non Arab. Even the Chinese are "satanic" because they dont worship your god.

What about the muslims in Syria? Lybia? Yemen? Somalia? Afghanistan? Sudan?

LOL! I said everyone is satanic?! your a clown kid. Go back to sleep

I am saying Pakistani Muslims are being ashmaed of being Pakistani, and want to be Indian. Want more proof of your insecure inferiority-complexed lot? Heres a Pakistani Punjabi proudly disowning Pakistan for India. Your own Pakistani Muslims dont want to be Pakistani and want to be Indian instead, and you are talking about Indian Muslims :rofl: Give me a break!

Pakistanis Don't Know Who Their Father Is - A Pakistani - YouTube

I can do this all day bro.

By posting off topic videos. How does this change the reality in your country ?

You know the truth is that Israeli and India have had a long relationship, it is now being said that Jesus even studied in India with the Hindu and Buddhist priest.

India is the only country on Earth that the Jews, the Parsis etc found refuge without having to face discrimination, It's only natural that the Jews and India would have a very strong foundation and no matter what no country will be able to rip it down, those Pakistani terrorist in 26/11 tried it by murdering the Jewish priest and his pregnant wife in cold blood, but even that made the India-Israeli relationship only become stronger.

India is one of the only countries that is actually loved and respected in Israeli by the common people, even the customs officers etc, love dealing with Indian tourist, lol so hence I love the **** hurt happening in this thread.

Nazi memorabilia, including Adolf Hitler's biography Mein Kampf, are growing in popularity in India, according to the BBC. The marketing chief of Crossword, a national chain of book stores in India, told the BBC that Mein Kampf has "been a consistent bestseller for us."

At Mumbai bookstores located in upscale neighborhoods, the Hitler book sales have risen sharply from 40-50 copies a year to several hundred copies annually in each store. It's not just the autobiography - books on the Nazi leader, T-shirts, bags, bandanas and key-rings are also in demand. A shop in Pune, called Teens, says it sells nearly 100 T-shirts a month with Hitler's image on them.

Hindu nationalists in India have a long history of admiration for the Nazi leader, including his "Final Solution". In his book "We" (1939), Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar, the leader of the Hindu Nationalist RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) wrote, "To keep up the purity of the Race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races -- the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by." (We, p.35/p.43)

Haq's Musings: Hindu Nationalists Admire Nazis and Israel in India?

By posting off topic videos. How does this change the reality in your country ?

To answer your initial claim: You feeling bad for Indian Muslims

You dont have to worry about Indian Muslims, they are our brothers/countrymen. Go worry about Pakistani Muslims who are ashamed of being Pakistani and want to be Indian. Peacee

and what makes you think that you can decide who the satan is??

Hates for muslims?? dude Indian muslims have achieved far more than muslims in your country...you should be ashamed that even after getting a separate country for muslims you guys have done nothing at all that will make you feel proud of yourselves...

To answer your initial claim: You feeling bad for Indian Muslims

You dont have to worry about Indian Muslims, they are our brothers/countrymen. Go worry about Pakistani Muslims who are ashamed of being Pakistani and want to be Indian. Peacee

You indians are the epitome of those with an inferiority complex. To your videos- You have traitors in every country not just Pakistan.

Back to topic- You people claim that Muslims are happy and accepted in a "tolerant" hindu dominated india. The article I posted completely exposes your lie.

SO this has nothing to do with Altaf Hussain and some random video on youtube

Back
Top Bottom