What's new

India 'likes' Israel the most after US and UK: Embassy

Good that we know. India is a potential enemy of the Islamic world, that's for sure. This forum has been a great education for me about India.

Learning about a country, and that too on the forum of arch Enemy of that country ? That's great way of learning! No ?

You can't expect much from a people that "likes" the U.S, UK and Israel. The most aggressive and barbaric states on earth.

LOL....

Your country is member of North Atlantic Treaty Organization. And among the first few Muslim Majority country's to recognize Israel as a state.

Looks like your own country is the most desperate Fan of the so called barbaric states on earth ;)

So here are a few snaps I took on my recent trip to Israel.

p3240050.jpg

p3240074.jpg
p3240066.jpg

p3250084.jpg

p3250139.jpg

p3260220.jpg

p3270288.jpg
[/IMG]

p3240051.jpg

Of course they would both the jews and hindus are our enimies, its only natural

Funny match up jews with pagans

the reality is were going to have to screw over both these groups

Indian musllims must be made aware

Of course they would both the jews and hindus are our enimies, its only natural

Funny match up jews with pagans

the reality is were going to have to screw over both these groups

Indian musllims must be made aware

Good that we know. India is a potential enemy of the Islamic world, that's for sure. This forum has been a great education for me about India.

You can't expect much from a people that "likes" the U.S, UK and Israel. The most aggressive and barbaric states on earth.

The real problem lies in your ideals and your upbringing, You guys always split world into islamic and non-islamic as if non-islamic world is not human, what a shame.

Cry??????? No were gonna hurt you

The process starts by identifying the enemy

There are 1.6 billiin muslims, soon enough there will be 2 billion the coming centuries will be our centuries and were gonna get you

P.S they didnt kill humanity they killed pagan hindus

There are 1.6 billiin muslims, soon enough there will be 2 billion the coming centuries will be our centuries and were gonna get you

Another Anjem Chaudhary follower from UK. Radicals like you are the reason drone strikes have to happen..

Come to India and let me tell you, before Pagan Hindus, Indian Muslims will kill you, even if you look at India with bad intentions ..

So you mean 1.6 billion muslims not enough for a few million jews. (forget 800 million hindus)
And your game plan is to get 2 billion magic number and then you will do something.
Are you going to be humiliated daily even though you are 1.6 billion for a century? where is the self respect?

Im from kashmir of course im going to hate hindus
I have been to kashmir, they never hated me (at least on my face). :)
And you confessed you hate hindus already, does our friendship with israel make any difference to you?
Or may be you are bit more angry and hateful. Should we all be afraid then?

Back
Top Bottom