What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims needs to send their children to schools ,colleges and universities,not keep them in home and put them in mechanic shops or send them to madrassah

The presence of Muslims has been found to be only 3% in the IAS, 1.8% in the IFS and 4% in the IPS. Muslim community has a representation of only 4.5% in Indian Railways while 98.7% of them are positioned at lower levels. Their share in police constables is only 6%, in health - 4.4%, in transport - 6.5%.

To solve this problem,ask muslim's to grow some brains... not settle in mechanic shops

Institutionalized discrimination by the Indian state. Presidential Order of 1950:

The Presidential Order of 1950 deprives Dalits belonging to Christian, Parsi and Muslim communities from the constitutional facilities being availed by Scheduled Castes of Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist communities, a violation of Articles 14, 15, 16 and 25 of the Constitution that guarantee equality of opportunity, freedom of conscience and protect the citizens from discrimination by the State on grounds of religion, caste or creed.

Where you got this bullshit, I can even name the castes among Muslims availing Scheduled Caste status in many states of India and there are many Christian Castes availing SC status.

There are many Muslim groups who are asking to change their status from OBC to SC but Ulemas are there to protest such move.

Can any muslims tell me the type of education taught in Madrasah.....

Always been curious about this.

Are all the teachers qualified in teacher Maths and Science etc?

lol you think those ugly dressed mullahs know any bit of science or maths??

Muslims needs to send their children to schools ,colleges and universities,not keep them in home and put them in mechanic shops or send them to madrassah

Only 3% of Muslim children are sent by their parents to Madrassahs, Indian Muslims are willing to go to regular schools, but due to the lack of schools (along with the basic necessities of life) provided by the state in Muslim majority areas, they have lower literacy levels than other religious groups in India.

^^^^ Do you think Pakistani people have any right to talk about minority condition ... when in your win country minority forced to change their religion and threaten to leave the country :hitwall::hitwall:

Interesting point you raise:

Read on:

Pakistanis are so troubled by their country at the moment that they are seeking asylum in India.

I mean India for God's sake!

Of all the countries in the world, Pakistanis found India to take asylum in.

I'm yet to see a similar report of Indians seeking asylum in Pakistan.

The Hindu : News / International : Minorities bear the brunt in Pakistan :D

I mean this is mind boggling.

The Indian Muslims are defnilitely in a very bad condition.

...but Pakistanis, both Muslums and otherwise, are living in worse conditions than even Indian Muslims.

What else would explain Pakistanis seeking asylum in India?

Why on Earth would a Pakistani seek asylum in India?

In fact, Pakistanis are the first in the line to seek asylum in EU as well.

Check this out:

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report | The Nation

This is Pakistan, a country which was made for Muslims.

I mean what kind of a Muslim country would it be whose people are seeking asylum in the very same country they despise?

Only 3% of Muslim children are sent by their parents to Madrassahs, Indian Muslims are willing to go to regular schools, but due to the lack of schools (along with the basic necessities of life) provided by the state in Muslim majority areas, they have lower literacy levels than other religious groups in India.

oh shut your BS

you live in pakistan,not here in Bangalore

i have witnessed it my self, most of them go to madrassah ,and end up in mechanic shops

Every mechanic shops in my area are owned by muslims and atleast 3 small boys are employed...

Where you got this bullshit, I can even name the castes among Muslims availing Scheduled Caste status in many states of India and there are many Christian Castes availing SC status.

There are many Muslim groups who are asking to change their status from OBC to SC but Ulemas are there to protest such move.

Here is the Presidential Order of 1950, you can find it here:

TCN special: Misra Commission report excerpts- Part 18 | TwoCircles.net

Here are some other links to the discrimination by the Indian state:

THE CONSTITUTION (SCHEDULED CASTES) ORDER, 1950]1

Amend the Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order 1950 to Ensure Equal Rights to All Dalits

I assume your gurus fare any better or are more smartly dressed?

Fortunately Hindus send their children to schools ,colleges and universities not to any madressah ikr ashrams..

Most of muslims work in mechanic shop and go to madrassah to learn "science" and "maths" :lol:

As per Pakistan's very own Human Rights Commission, 151 Hindus sought asylum in India.

I'm yet to come across a similiar report of Indian Muslims, no matter how much troubled they might be, taking asylum in Pakistan,

Now you can imagine the plight of Pakistani minorities.

I was once applying for Engineering exam in West Bengal in their list 3-4 Muslim groups were mentioned as SC category. however same are categorized as OBC in my state but OBC quota has much higher percentage than SC in my state.

There are also many Christian SC groups but mostly Christian Tribals have reservation.

and you guys yourself once claiming that Muslims converts have better lives than their Hindu counterpart during Islamic rule.

When minorities of pakistan are seeking asylum in india ,where as no indian muslim has applied asylum, pakistanis speaking about indian minorities should better keep quiet..
as they say "you should not throw stones over other house when your house is made up of glass"

I assume your gurus fare any better or are more smartly dressed?

We also have schools in India run by Hindu Groups like Arya Samaj and R.K. Mission but all of them impart modern education following curriculum of CBSE board along with teaching Hindu values and their schools are quite famous in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom