What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India can no longer be called a secular state. The only reason Indian's defend this concept of India being secular is because otherwise other minorities are entitled to their own states like Sikhs with Khalistan. IMO it is inevitable as India is not secular we will see more trouble within Indian borders and I don't think Americans will be able to help

Seeing how they 'help' you..we say Thanks, but no thanks.

They were treated shabbily by their Pakistani Ummah brothers and disillusioned they chose to return to India, but as many took Pakistani passports they were looked upon with suspicion in India and when they were deported back to Pakistan, they called them 'Indian Spies' and send them right back. Frustrated at this many burned their Pakistani passports. Now their lives are in a limbo and now they don't belong to neither India or Pakistan.

This is how Pakistani treated Muslims immigrating to their land.

Rediff On The NeT: The nowhere people - the Pakistani citizens of Malabar

Exiles In Their Homeland By K.A.Shaji

Really a Tragic story.

India can no longer be called a secular state. The only reason Indian's defend this concept of India being secular is because otherwise other minorities are entitled to their own states like Sikhs with Khalistan. IMO it is inevitable as India is not secular we will see more trouble within Indian borders and I don't think Americans will be able to help
Dear sir i understand your frustration and your rant to declare India a non secular state.
After all Pakistan was based on 2 nation theory and secular nature of India makes the theory invalid.
Now go on keep on ranting India is not secular to satisfy your ego.

A friendly advice to my Pakistani brethren's please do not mix religion with politics otherwise it may have disastrous consequence.

Dear sir i understand your frustration and your rant to declare India a non secular state.
After all Pakistan was based on 2 nation theory and secular nature of India makes the theory invalid.

A friendly advice to my Pakistani brethren's please do not mix religion with politics otherwise it may have disastrous consequence.

That is like showing sun to the blind.

Fat chance of it working.

What about the breakup of East Pakistan. In my view it became invalid in Dec. 1971.After that more Muslims in South Asia are living outside Pakistan than inside it.

What about the breakup of East Pakistan. In my view it became invalid in Dec. 1971.After that more Muslims in South Asia are living outside Pakistan than inside it.

Actually Partition of India and 1971 civil war was the Partition of Muslims of Sub-continent into three Nations with almost equal population and each choosing for their own nationality. Now each of them having them getting distinct way of life and I have even witnessed the moment where Pakistanis are abusing Indian Muslims or very commonly Bangladeshis. Our Riaz Haq always uses the word "Indian Cheerleader" for famous CNN journalist Fareed Zakaria which shows Pakistanis have started looking themselves different from Indian or Bangladeshi Muslims.

Actually Partition of India and 1971 civil war was the Partition of Muslims of Sub-continent into three Nations with almost equal population and each choosing for their own nationality. Now each of them having them getting distinct way of life and I have even witnessed the moment where Pakistanis are abusing Indian Muslims or very commonly Bangladeshis. Our Riaz Haq always uses the word "Indian Cheerleader" for famous CNN journalist Fareed Zakaria which shows Pakistanis have started looking themselves different from Indian or Bangladeshi Muslims.
Well ! It may be the minor case but If you watch out the Indian sites , They are Full of Hindu Exterimist Harping abusing Muslims and Pointing there religon. As You said about Bangladesh then remember it that There Ideology totally depends on Ethinic Cultural Background, Not with Islam, and Their culture is totally different from us...Thats why During 71 They specifically Targeted their Ethnic minorities.. So! don't Compare them with Pakistani Ideology. and About Indian Muslims then it is also a reality that there Population have increased comparitively more then the Hindus.. Its means that There were not as much percentage of muslims were left during 1947, Most had migrated to Pakistan.. and Most Migrants shares there experience that they were rejected by their indian community.. Wat the point is that the Same problems Muslims had faced in that period and The same crisis current muslim community is facing Today as well.. You can't Deny their reservation.. i've seen that many Hindu members tries to represent muslims in their personal opinions that Muslims are in better condition or Blah ,Blah .. Wat can we expect from a Hindu member who belongs from Hindustan, The land of Hindus.

India is the world's biggest secular and democratic country. Period.. No more BS.
:rofl: Looks like you don't trust on Democratic Behaviour , Do you know Wat is the Requirements of Democracy? If you have any Argument then share it but calling BS to others sincere arguments isn't Democratic behaviour at all. :no:

Well ! It may be the minor case but If you watch out the Indian sites , They are Full of Hindu Exterimist Harping abusing Muslims and Pointing there religon. As You said about Bangladesh then remember it that There Ideology totally depends on Ethinic Cultural Background, Not with Islam, and Their culture is totally different from us...Thats why During 71 They specifically Targeted their Ethnic minorities.. So! don't Compare them with Pakistani Ideology. and About Indian Muslims then it is also a reality that there Population have increased comparitively more then the Hindus.. Its means that There were not as much percentage of muslims were left during 1947, Most had migrated to Pakistan.. and Most Migrants shares there experience that they were rejected by their indian community.. Wat the point is that the Same problems Muslims had faced in that period and The same crisis current muslim community is facing Today as well.. You can't Deny their reservation.. i've seen that many Hindu members tries to represent muslims in their personal opinions that Muslims are in better condition or Blah ,Blah .. Wat can we expect from a Hindu member who belongs from Hindustan, The land of Hindus.

Your sympathy only comes to bash Hindus to make your national identity Muslim Pakistan is based on Proving India as Hindu nation but the reality of the day is you Pakistanis have failed to create a Muslim nation, Biharis were cheated, Karachi become Asia's most ethnic tensed city and there has been attacks on Shia particularly the notorious blockage in Khurram agency.

Your sympathy only comes to bash Hindus to make your national identity Muslim Pakistan is based on Proving India as Hindu nation but the reality of the day is you Pakistanis have failed to create a Muslim nation, Biharis were cheated, Karachi become Asia's most ethnic tensed city and there has been attacks on Shia particularly the notorious blockage in Khurram agency.
Just Point it out where I bash Hindu.. Hindustan , Isn't it name of your nation, why feeling bashed If I just used it? Biharis ,Muhajir! Man I don't think any other Pakistani member told you that, But Here In Karachi Mostly We care about religion instead of Ethnicity during marraiges, So You can Easily find people who are Half Muhajir and Half Sindhi, Half Pathan and Half Punjabi.. :lol: Thats why any Ethnic Tension won't benefit to a common person, Its a political stunt , SOme times few sectarian groups use ethnicity to achieve there target without getting in trouble ... Com'on Its happened in india too, Only difference is that political parties are using religons instead of ethinicity to achieve their targets.. Its a basic rule of Chess.

Just Point it out where I bash Hindu.. Hindustan , Isn't it name of your nation, why feeling bashed If I just used it? Biharis ,Muhajir! Man I don't think any other Pakistani member told you that, But Here In Karachi Mostly We care about religion instead of Ethnicity during marraiges, So You can Easily find people who are Half Muhajir and Half Sindhi, Half Pathan and Half Punjabi.. :lol: Thats why any Ethnic Tension won't benefit to a common person, Its a political stunt , SOme times few sectarian groups use ethnicity to achieve there target without getting in trouble ... Com'on Its happened in india too, Only difference is that political parties are using religons instead of ethinicity to achieve their targets.. Its a basic rule of Chess.

Whatever floats your boat..but the difference is no Indian Muslim wants to migrate to Pakistan while the one who did, the Biharis, are lest stranded in Bangladesh.

Whatever floats your boat..but the difference is no Indian Muslim wants to migrate to Pakistan while the one who did, the Biharis, are lest stranded in Bangladesh.
Yea! Not current Muslim Indian community wants to migrate , they want their rights in India thats wat I'm talking about.

Its such a shame that on an international level Indians are so excitable to condemn the likes of Sri Lanka for human rights violations at the same time violating minorities. how incredibly duplicitous of Indians

Its such a shame that on an international level Indians are so excitable to condemn the likes of Sri Lanka for human rights violations at the same time violating minorities. how incredibly duplicitous of Indians

I repeat myself India is the biggest secular and democratic country in the world. Live with it. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom