What's new

India is no pushover, we are not scared of China: Salman Khurshid

Times of India has this report today:Chinese troops have erected tents 19km inside Indian territory: Govt.

My immediately reaction was how could the PLN move another 9km further in under the watchful eyes of of the IA?

Yesterday it was 18km - it looks like Chinese are marching 1 km per day while smoking cigarets

Your Ignorance is our advantage. Sikhs do not make 10% of Indian army. Having said that I am happy that 10% Sikhs can make you guys run for life.

Sikhs also don't make 10% of your population - Admitting someones bravery isn't equal to run for life.

Then why did we cut you into two??like a cake..:undecided: perhaps u are like a peace of cake,except for your taliban fighters..:toast_sign:

That was because own people turned against forces - even Somalian forces can win in those circumstances.

Ḥashshāshīn;4209848 said:
That treaty also said both sides will respect each others sovereignty. Guess you forgot about that.

If war is nuclear, then yes, no country will win. In a conventional war, India has no chance.

Unless China wants to deplete its entire Army and arsenal . It will go back to stone ages trying to win a war with India. And to be honest, to win a war with a huge country, one needs allies. Even in World War 2, it took US, UK, Russia and France together to defeat Nazi and japs. Unfortunately, for China, it would only find Pakistan to fight against India, but India has a lot of friends. Any analyst would tell you this. Its just not possible to win this war.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lot of bravado..needling and rants in this thread....Look the point is simple...irrespective of how strong/powerful china is viz-a-viz India please keep in mind that neither can afford a war...now as far as this localized incident is concerned then there is no doubt China has needled India...There must be some goal that Chinese strategist would have behind this move(one has to be naive to believe that something that hasn't happened since 87 happened without any reason) but this is not going to go well with their Indian counterparts...Anyhow how things will pan out only time will tell...as far as i know Chinese troops will return back sooner than later and hopefully for good...Keep in mind that India is like an elephant...we are slow but once we decide than we can be as stubborn as anybody could be...

Unless China wants to deplete its entire Army and arsenal . It will go back to stone ages trying to win a war with India. And to be honest, to win a war with a huge country, one needs allies. Even in World War 2, it took US, UK, Russia and France together to defeat Nazi and japs. Unfortunately, for China, it would only find Pakistan to fight against India, but India has a lot of friends. Any analyst would tell you this. Its just not possible to win this war.

First of all China doesn't need Pakistan to fight with us...They are quiet powerful on their own...Secondly in today's world there is not a single friend(and rightly so) that is going to fight our war...i agree with your later point that it is not possible to win this war....

Belongs to military family and this is said by those who have fought with Indian forces.

Then you should have known it. Remember 1965 jingoistic slogan "one Pakistani soldier is equal to 10 Indian soldiers"??

My friend I can show you guys with warrior spirit in every race and community, these qualities are there in every creature GOD has created.

When in war situation it all depends on how well you are trained and how well you are motivated and lead.

China go into stone age? then what will happen to India? turn Neanderthal? :rofl:

And are you comparing Nazi Germany with India? :lol: Nazi Germany was one of the greatest fighting forces in history. You're nothing compared to them. Even the US is nothing to them.

China doesn't really care about ladakh. they want a route to the arabian sea which they have through GB. its likely pure greed and ego on both sides. Chinese won't settle for anything less than a chunk of the barren land just to pester and exert their superiority. in the 50s they used to show parts of our northern areas as being within China on their maps, ignoring all the protests we sent regarding it. only after war with india they sat down to negotiate, or more like force ayub to hand over more than a thousand square km of trans karakorum. personally I still consider shaksgam ours, what does China have to do with this land other than geopolitical interests, historically speaking?

even Chinese members here admit that your area of interest and history lies in the eastern parts of china near huang ha river and east asia/pacific. to me it seems a real stretch to be pushing around central asians, russians and south asians on your far western border where we've been living here for thousands of years, but significant settlement of 'chinese' in the traditional sense only started after 1950. international relations through history really is perplexing.

Sikhs also don't make 10% of your population - Admitting someones bravery isn't equal to run for life.

That was because own people turned against forces - even Somalian forces can win in those circumstances.

or else,u would have won??right...i am scared..:fie:

Ḥashshāshīn;4209914 said:
China go into stone age? then what will happen to India? turn Neanderthal? :rofl:

And are you comparing Nazi Germany with India? :lol: Nazi Germany was one of the greatest fighting forces in history. You're nothing compared to them. Even the US is nothing to them.

keeping the stupidity aside, it is better that we understand that there won't be any war scenario for any foreseeable future. the newly elected Chinese premier will be visiting India, his first foreign visit.This is significant considering that Chinese premier has chosen to visit India leaving out its other allies, the Chinese are serious about peace with India, and so are Indians.

Any talk on who will start firing or India should start firing and act aggressively is suited for kids and fools. And as much as it is true that china has a superior military than India, it is also as much true that china won't be able to defeat as easily as fools are trying to portray it, the Chinese very well understand this.

Ḥashshāshīn;4209914 said:

If you want to loathe, then its ok. But the reality does not change. India is no Nazi but China is no US either. I am sure the Chinese are not as dumb as you are.

China doesn't really care about ladakh. they want a route to the arabian sea which they have through GB. its likely pure greed and ego on both sides. Chinese won't settle for anything less than a chunk of the barren land just to pester and exert their superiority. in the 50s they used to show parts of our northern areas as being within China on their maps, ignoring all the protests we sent regarding it. only after war with india they sat down to negotiate, or more like force ayub to hand over more than a thousand square km of trans karakorum. personally I still consider shaksgam ours, what does China have to do with this land other than geopolitical interests, historically speaking?

even Chinese members here admit that your area of interest and history lies in the eastern parts of china near huang ha river and east asia/pacific. to me it seems a real stretch to be pushing around central asians, russians and south asians on your far western border where we've been living here for thousands of years, but significant settlement of 'chinese' in the traditional sense only started after 1950. international relations through history really is perplexing.

truly appreciated...shaksgam valley belongs to kashmir..:toast_sign:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom