What's new

'India is a rising and responsible global power'- Obama

no. it was absolutely right. just lik moists who want freedom from you for ur neglect towards them until you found mineral deposits which were required by corporate giants to mint money.
Fail, once again.

Maoism in India is not a secessionist movement.

1971 happened because 'you' refused to share political space with 'your' people which ultimately effected us, you know, in form of deluge of refugees.

when did i deny our neglect? but u r definitely ignoring ur covert and then overt support for mukti bhani which did the same (rape and kill).

Kargil was not a response to Siachen, if your blue eyed general is to be believed and in fact, according to that great commando Siachen was a race which Pakistan had lost due to faulty planning.

when did i say it was a response? im only cancelling it out with siachen. faulty planning just lik wat ur general recently said about indian kargil planing. but faulty planing does not give legitimacy to any wrong.

Golden temple, just like Gujrat, didn't effect our neighbours or the world at large.

Thousands of unmarked graves also don't effect our neighbours, unless you are tacitly agreeing that those graves contain remains of your citizen.

well both of these are again directly linked with responsibility. how do u expect a country to be responsible globally when so many human rights violations take place internally.

Mukti Bahini even wanted to get hold of all prisoners of war, India treated them according to Geneva convention. See the responsibility?

ooooooo my God.... im so thankful. after all the support and waging war to break a country u guys acted so responsibly.... thanks again

i have pressed ur thank button. cant press it more than once :(

ooooooo my God.... im so thankful. after all the support and waging war to break a country u guys acted so responsibly.... thanks again

i have pressed ur thank button. cant press it more than once :(

Do you mean a responsible country will not ever wage war? Sorry but no country in the world is responsible then. And do you really believe only because of India Pakistan divided into two? Do you also believe India getting involved in BD's war has nothing to do with Pakistan's waging war on India on 65?

1971 happened because 'you' refused to share political space with 'your' people which ultimately effected us, you know, in form of deluge of refugees.

when did i deny our neglect? but u r definitely ignoring ur covert and then overt support for mukti bhani which did the same (rape and kill).
Not till the massacre on 25/26th March 1971.

Kargil was not a response to Siachen, if your blue eyed general is to be believed and in fact, according to that great commando Siachen was a race which Pakistan had lost due to faulty planning.

when did i say it was a response? im only cancelling it out with siachen. faulty planning just lik wat ur general recently said about indian kargil planing. but faulty planing does not give legitimacy to any wrong.
Kargil doesn't cancel out against Siachen by any stretch of imagination. As per the greatest commando of all commandos that ever walked the planet earth, Pakistan itself was planning to militarily take possession of Siachen, and when IA got wind of this, IA moved in quietly before PA could react. Siachen was IA's reaction to PA's action. Kargil on the other hand was a well thought out plan, something which was deliberated on for months, to sneakily violate recognized LoC, and was perpetrated when India was actually reaching out for a friendly handshake in Lahore.

Golden temple, just like Gujrat, didn't effect our neighbours or the world at large.

Thousands of unmarked graves also don't effect our neighbours, unless you are tacitly agreeing that those graves contain remains of your citizen.

well both of these are again directly linked with responsibility. how do u expect a country to be responsible globally when so many human rights violations take place internally.
And yet nobody, except of course Pakistan, can accuse India of being a potential threat to the world.

Pakistan on the other hand was internally 'responsible', till recently, and yet became a potential threat to the world. Pretty amazing, huh? This itself proves your thesis wrong.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

ya. true. they just want u out of their area. thats it. no indian constitution on their land.

Wrong again, but you already know it.

Do you mean a responsible country will not ever wage war? Sorry but no country in the world is responsible then. And do you really believe only because of India Pakistan divided into two? Do you also believe India getting involved in BD's war has nothing to do with Pakistan's waging war on India on 65?

responsible country will atleast not support insurgency in any other country.

1965 over disputed territory where as 71 was initiated by india in support of an insurgency to cut the then eastern pakistan. both are of different nature.

Not till the massacre on 25/26th March 1971.

really? u trained mukti bhani in only two three months? impressed.

Kargil doesn't cancel out against Siachen by any stretch of imagination. As per the greatest commando of all commandos that ever walked the planet earth, Pakistan itself was planning to militarily take possession of Siachen, and when IA got wind of this, IA moved in quietly before PA could react. Siachen was IA's reaction to PA's action. Kargil on the other hand was a well thought out plan, something which was deliberated on for months, to sneakily violate recognized LoC, and was perpetrated when India was actually reaching out for a friendly handshake in Lahore.

so if siachin was a race which pak lost, kargil was a race which india lost. and also can i see where does your 'great commando' say all this? i wanna see wat else did he say.

And yet nobody, except of course Pakistan, can accuse India of being a potential threat to the world.

Pakistan on the other hand was internally 'responsible', till recently, and yet became a potential threat to the world. Pretty amazing, huh? This itself proves your thesis wrong.

and no one is talking about pak being a responsible state or not. it was a comment made by obama for india.

Wrong again, but you already know it.

is that the reason y no response?

responsible country will atleast not support insurgency in any other country.

1965 over disputed territory where as 71 was initiated by india in support of an insurgency to cut the then eastern pakistan. both are of different nature.

Disputed territory to Pakistan, not to us. And 71 wasn't initiated by India, India merely accelerated what was inevitable.

Disputed territory to Pakistan, not to us. And 71 wasn't initiated by India, India merely accelerated what was inevitable.

may be not to u but to UN for sure.... arent u ppl interested in permanent seat in UN?

if u could remind me... was the then head of indian govt an east pakistani who ordered ur army to launch a full fledge war on West pakistan?

also wat about the training and funding which u guys provided to mukti bhani long time before the war......

may be not to u but to UN for sure.... arent u ppl interested in permanent seat in UN?

if u could remind me... was the then head of indian govt an east pakistani who ordered ur army to launch a full fledge war on West pakistan?

also wat about the training and funding which u guys provided to mukti bhani long time before the war......

I think Kofi Annan made some statements some while ago that UN resolution at 50's isn't valid or relevant in todays world. Too lazy to google it.

See the way I see it, Pakistan waged war on India because they think Kashmir should be independent while there was no apparent freedom movement in J&K in 65. Fair enough. Now why wouldn't India assist BD when millions of refugees taking shelter in India because of widely documented atrocities committed by PA to BD nationals to curb their freedom struggle?

I think Kofi Annan made some statements some while ago that UN resolution at 50's isn't valid or relevant in todays world. Too lazy to google it.

See the way I see it, Pakistan waged war on India because they think Kashmir should be independent while there was no apparent freedom movement in J&K in 65. Fair enough. Now why wouldn't India assist BD when millions of refugees taking shelter in India because of widely documented atrocities committed by PA to BD nationals to curb their freedom struggle?

50's isnt valid??? at least now we can discredit UN resolution on the creation of israel.

anyways....... but it was valid in 60's, wasnt it? if yes then 65 was still a war on disputed territory according to international law where as 71 was in support of insurgency in a non disputed territory.

now look for a statement which made 50's invalid in 60's and 70's.

50's isnt valid??? at least now we can discredit UN resolution on the creation of israel.

anyways....... but it was valid in 60's, wasnt it? if yes then 65 was still a war on disputed territory according to international law where as 71 was in support of insurgency in a non disputed territory.

now look for a statement which made 50's invalid in 60's and 70's.

Back then US did not consider India a responsible emerging power, they would send their navy to scare us and all!

So if I may comment on the topic, welcome to 2010!

Back
Top Bottom