What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

about iran, well we all know mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization which clearly doesnt lie in iran, but iraq, so these retards both of them need a history lesson, please guys

so oldest civilization lie in pakistan and iraq, not india and iran

Tigr-euph.png

map showing the Tigris–Euphrates river system, which defines Mesopotamia

519px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Indus Valley Civilization

Kaniska,panini and other genius people were indeed frm what is now modern day Pakistan... even though as a baluch i share no ethnic simililarities with them.... but i think they should be honoured for their great achievements...

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I didnt read all ur post...But the highlighted part is an OVER KILL!

If you had read my full post........ then you would have understood that it was not an overkill.

You would have also understood that why you people have no ethnic similarities with Kaniska,panini and other geniuses, even though they were from modern day Pakistan.

If you had read my full post........ then you would have understood that it was not an overkill.

You would have also understood that why you people have no ethnic similarities with Kaniska,panini and other geniuses, evevn though they were from modern day Pakistan.

Coz kaniska was frm peshawar,Panini was frm punjab... and im frm baluchistan... how can i share anything with any of them?

I have a feeling that during some point in our history pretty much all of the written history was lost or burned off or something. The lack of documented history in this region is quite appalling.

Read up on the destruction of Nalanda

yes it spread from pakistan to india, but originally indus valley and river indus was always ancient pakistan NOT india, moen jo daro and harrapa, the cradle of civilization ruins are in pakistan, mehrgarh the newly found ruin even predates the indus valley civilization,

stop linking your history will our history, there is clear physical boundary over yours and ours, we dont claim taj mehal, so please dont claim indus valley civ as yours

Your history. LOL. You know cities like Harappa & Mohanjodaro but don't know major Sea port of Lothal and major cities like Ropar and Kalibangan. As a Pakistani you are confused about two things, sometime you say two nation theory is based on religion and some time ethnicity. Also when you read about Mughal, is your knowledge confined to who was governor of Lahore and Peshawar and don't read who ruled Delhi. You don't claim Taj Mahal but do claim about Sirajuddaulah/Mir Jafar and Tipu sultan/Mir Sadiq.

anyway a person living in Harappa didn't know he was a Pakistani and a person living in Lothal didn't know he was Indian. Kindly see the map.

File:IVC Map.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lothal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You would have also understood that why you people have no ethnic similarities with Kaniska,panini and other geniuses, even though they were from modern day Pakistan.

According to wiki kaniska is from central Asia ethnically.

So you too have nothing to do with him!!!

Not surprising, I don't see your point other than to validate what I have been saying.

Your history. LOL. You know cities like Harappa & Mohanjodaro but don't know major Sea port of Lothal and major cities like Ropar and Kalibangan. As a Pakistani you are confused about two things, sometime you say two nation theory is based on religion and some time ethnicity. Also when you read about Mughal, is your knowledge confined to who was governor of Lahore and Peshawar and don't read who ruled Delhi. You don't claim Taj Mahal but do claim about Sirajuddaulah/Mir Jafar and Tipu sultan/Mir Sadiq.

And someone living the ivc 4000 years ago didn't know he was apparently following Hinduism!!!!!!!

anyway a person living in Harappa didn't know he was a Pakistani and a person living in Lothal didn't know he was Indian. Kindly see the map.

And someone living in the ivc 4000 years ago never knew they were Hindu!!!

the cradle of civilization was the city of moen jo daro and river indus, except indians nobody even knows about lothal

the focal point was moen jo daro, we admire lots of indians which includes tipu sultan but obviously we dont claim them, and dont even claim tipu's living palaces which are in hyderabad

about iran, well we all know mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization which clearly doesnt lie in iran, but iraq, so these retards both of them need a history lesson, please guys

so oldest civilization lie in pakistan and iraq, not india and iran

Yes! you are actually right....
One of the oldest civilization, geographically lies in modern day Pakistan.....
BUT the problem is that ,Pakistan has become an Islamic Republic....and Indus valley Civilization had no Islamic influence...read post #264.

So, as Pakistanis, when you try to take the credit of one of the world's oldest civilization....people gets confused.

BUT the problem is that ,Pakistan has become an Islamic Republic....and Indus valley Civilization had no Islamic influence...read post #264.

So, as Pakistanis, when you try to take the credit of one of the world's oldest civilization....people gets confused.

Can the logic be applied to iran,egypt,rome etc?

And someone living in the ivc 4000 years ago never knew they were Hindu!!!

History is not about religion but heritage. Look at Iranians they still feel proud of their pre-Islamic past. But you guys are busy in smearing it to prove your segregation from Indians and more proximity towards Saudis.

Laughable logic.

If an english man became at some point Christian he has no claim to his previous pagan history, he has to wipe it out from history?

The history of the region belongs to the geographical inhabitants of that region provided their presence has remained!!!!

the cradle of civilization was the city of moen jo daro and river indus, except indians nobody even knows about lothal

the focal point was moen jo daro, we admire lots of indians which includes tipu sultan but obviously we dont claim them, and dont even claim tipu's living palaces which are in hyderabad

Why you lying you won't claim them, it is obvious that you claim them by listening to your leaders and historians. Yes, we Indians claim IVC, if didn't read about Lothal that's because of your government censor. I am a history student, I know history 100 times more than you. Also Tipu was not from Hyderabad but Mysore near Bangalore.

Back
Top Bottom