What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

Don't talk rubbish. One of the greatest factors that led to eventual Partition was the Brahmin Nehru's acts against Muslims. The religion seems to have been created to put down dissidents. Don't talk garbage.

Pls do describe these acts of unimaginable barbarity committed by Nehru against Muslims ..with links offcourse.

Don't talk rubbish. One of the greatest factors that led to eventual Partition was the Brahmin Nehru's acts against Muslims. The religion seems to have been created to put down dissidents. Don't talk garbage.

you are just a little kid who thinks he knows everything....a dilettante

india atleast has guts to find out and arrest terrorist,if you want to compare saffron and islamic terrotists then even afzal guru and ajmal kasab are not hanged how can you expect saffron terrorists to be hanged this quickly,we are probing even now to find out more such people before giving out the punishments

now you're talking rubbish..provid some proofs
by the there were no muslims in the current place where pakistan ,india or bangladesh is..
they came and forced and converted you guys

you really think you're forefather's are from saudi arabia or came out from thin air lol
if you go back and see,you're forefather's were hindus,converted by force..

If you are afraid of Brahmin Terrorism ,how can handle Bania Terrorism after giving MFN status us ??:devil:

I wish India all the best in sorting their hindu extremist issues. Rather than blaming any other groups and religions i wish they would look at their own issues and resolve them before claiming their nation has no issues.

LOLCat_Unimpressed.png

Let's have a moment of silence and give our prayers to Sikh community on this day of remembrance. May they get their justice one day against the corrupt Indian government, Khalistan Zindabad.

Tears and Ashes

This indeed is a terrible fact. Our prays should go to all that suffered. To all that live with the sufferings from day to dasy i salute and pray for you. Thank you for reminding us sir.

if they can not take care of their country , Pakistan and China should clear terror from India and free poors of india. :police: :pakistan::china:

hey i m a brahmin

wat will u do ??

arrest me ?

Yaar you can generalize about all and say that it exists in every single brahmin. Its just a few. Just the extremists. We have similar issues in Pakistan - but lets not discuss that on here as of course we would be off topic...

India is the epicentre of hindoo terrorism

Maybe it is, but what amazes me is why would Pakistanis here be so worried about it? Clearly, apart from the Samjhouta blasts (that too on our soil), this hasnt affected your country. Nor have Indian Muslims gone running to the press asking for asylum in Pakistan. We have aggrieved communities, each asking for justice which has been late in delivery. But then again, that is our problem. I am aghast and extremely dissappointed that after 9 commissions not more than 10 people have been convicted of the 84 riots case and at the other end people like Modi are still seen as possible PM.

But what has all this got to do with you? Are you self-appointed thekedars of all minorities in the sub-continent? Or is it just that since most of the world sees you as the epicenter of terrorism, you feel inclined to point figures at some one else too. Kind of a childish "So are you...!"

Self edit: I wont even start with the moniker "Brahmin Terrorism". Clearly a novice hater's work, so absurd its not worth commenting on.

Back
Top Bottom