What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

Avoiding a question...will not make it disappear..every time you question Indians on communal violence in India..Indians will do the same to you about Pakistan.

Do it on another thread, this is not the thread to do so.

Unfortunately..no justice can/will be served..nobody has yet got justice for 1947 riots that happened half century before this in India and Pakistan...so get in line.

well, that's India for you isn't it, shame.

Let's have a moment of silence and give our prayers to Sikh community on this day of remembrance. May they get their justice one day against the corrupt Indian government, Khalistan Zindabad.

:lol: When did you started to care about minorities! A sardar is already the PM of India for quite some times and by default also the RAW! :D

Vietnam, US, France, UK are over now it is time for Germany and Canada!! :lol: Pathetic situation.

brahmin terrorists ?are you kidding me? Most of their life they will have books in their hands ,we know which religion is know worldwide for terrorism,google also knows it

brahmin and gun or violence doesnt match ever
heck brahmins don't even kill a chicken to eat unlike other religion who celebrate killing of animals
:lol: at this thread

A nice and funny thread pops out of the woodwork or is it- comes out of some hole.
Funny things that people really need to keep themselves occupied and amused. :laugh:

just one question...how many muslims here think osama bin laden is ideal muslim? or do you guys call him muslim?

just one question...how many muslims here think osama bin laden is ideal muslim? or do you guys call him muslim?
I don't know about Osama being a good Muslim, but I heard my neighbor tell her daughter that a good man is hard to find…By that logic Bin Laden must have been the finest man to have ever lived..

Back
Top Bottom