What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

yes, when the dhoti clad boys become a global menace, we can discuss it. Whatever they do is inside our borders, kindly take your bleeding heart somewhere else.

Yes, there are many topics on Pakistani domestic affairs that don't affect India discussed on this forum by Indians. So instead of making personal attacks against me or other Pakistani members, can you stick to the topic of the thread?

I can see that you don't have anything to contribute to this thread, so why don't you leave?

Ok..let see what you have contributed this thread ?

You say India is increasingly becoming communal ..so what?

You hail from Pakistan ..which has been full fledged communal country throughout its existence..then why are you are surprised at some isolated incidents happening in one part of the country.

Bedrock of this nation(ie Constitution of India) is as secular as it can be and unlike Pakistan we are proud of being a secular nation which treats all religions equally!!

If you want me leave because you can not discuss the topic that you initiated.. I will ..all you have to do accept it.

I can't believe people actually replying to this thread. :/

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

yes, when the dhoti clad boys become a global menace, we can discuss it. Whatever they do is inside our borders, kindly take your bleeding heart somewhere else.

It's valium for them - speaking about the "hindu" domination in India. Its's the raison d etre of their existence.

Ok..let see what you have contributed this thread ?

You say India is increasingly becoming communal ..so what?

Communalism in India is intrinsically linked to Hindutva extremism. That is the topic of the thread. If you don't want to discuss it, please leave this thread.

You hail from Pakistan ..which has been full fledged communal country throughout its existence..then why are you are surprised at some isolated incidents happening in one part of the country.

Bedrock of this nation(ie Constitution of India) is as secular as it can be and unlike Pakistan we are proud of being a secular nation which treats all religions equally!!

If you want me leave because you can not discuss the topic that you initiated.. I will ..all you have to do accept it.

Yes, I am Pakistani with my whole mother's family in India, my mother was born & raised in India, & was an Indian citizen before she married my Dad. I have my uncles & aunts in India, & my grandmother in Patna just passed away. I have been to India numerous times myself. I was having a very enlightening discussion with Roy bhaiyya, but unfortunately, most Indians on this forum just want to troll when it comes to threads like these. Pakistan is not the topic of this thread.

Communalism in India is intrinsically linked to Hindutva extremism. That is the topic of the thread. If you don't want to discuss it, please leave this thread.

Yes, I am Pakistani with my whole mother's family in India, my mother was born & raised in India, & was an Indian citizen before she married my Dad. I have my uncles & aunts in India, & my grandmother in Patna just passed away. I have been to India numerous times myself. I was having a very enlightening discussion with Roy bhaiyya, but unfortunately, most Indians on this forum just want to troll when it comes to threads like these.

My questions is..why are your surprised, even if India is becoming a communal country(even though I seriously doubt it)..when you yourself hail from one?

Being communal, is it a bad thing?..then why are you one??

My questions is..why are your surprised, even if India is becoming a communal country(even though I seriously doubt it)..when you yourself hail from one?

Being communal, is it a bad thing?..then why are you one??

Yes, communalism is a huge issue in India, & the number of riots & incidents of communal violence in India is proof of that.

Why am I what?

Yes, communalism is a huge issue in India, & the number of riots & incidents of communal violence in India is proof of that.

Why am I what?

You have your own set communal skeletons..would you like me to show them to you?

but I will repeat my question.. is being a communal country a bad thing ... then why are you a communal country?

You have your own set communal skeletons..would you like me to show them to you?

but I will repeat my question.. is being a communal country a bad thing ... then why are you a communal country?

Yes, communalism which leads to communal violence & riots is bad. In India, many people do not know where the 'tip of the iceberg is'. And we have seen that throughout Indian history, where thousands & thousands of people have been killed as a result of that. India is a place where there is always a big danger of things 'boiling over'. There is a very fine line in the 'cause & effect' phenomena. The 'cause' can very quickly transform into the 'effect'. If we could stick to the topic (India), that'd be great.

Yes, communalism which leads to communal violence & riots is bad. In India, many people do not know where the 'tip of the iceberg is'. And we have seen that throughout Indian history, where thousands & thousands of people have been killed as a result of that. India is a place where there is always a big danger of things 'boiling over'. There is a very fine line in the 'cause & effect' phenomena. The 'cause' can very quickly transform into the 'effect'. If we could stick to the topic (India), that'd be great.

See when you say these things you completely ignore the fact ..that much worse things are already happening in your country.

In India we have had two major religious riots in past 60yrs ..whereas in Pakistan minorities have almost completely disappeared from Pakistan..on top of it in 1971 a genocide was organised Pakistani govt .. whose initial target was East Pakistani hindus(kill then and give their lands to East Pakistanis ..to make them happy)

In India minorities are thriving and have equal right(and in some case even more)..whereas in Pakistan minorities are disappearing and do not have the equal rights as Pakistani Muslims.

Have you wondered about this?

PS: I can give proof for each one of assertion, if you want.

See when you say these things you completely ignore the fact ..that much worse things are already happening in your country.

In India we have had two major religious riots in past 60yrs ..whereas in Pakistan minorities have almost completely disappeared from Pakistan..on top of it in 1971 a genocide was organised Pakistani govt .. whose initial target was East Pakistani hindus(kill then and give their lands to East Pakistanis ..to make them happy)

In India minorities are thriving and have equal right(and in some case even more)..whereas in Pakistan minorities are disappearing and do not have the equal rights as Pakistani Muslims.

This thread is not about Pakistan, it is about India. Can you stick to the topic please?

Was the 1984 Sikh genocide organized by the Pakistanis also? Who can you blame that on?

This thread is not about Pakistan, it is about India. Can you stick to the topic please?

Avoiding a question...will not make it disappear..every time you question Indians on communal violence in India..Indians will do the same to you about Pakistan.

Plus the very premise of your request ie lets excavate skeletons in India is unfair...as far as I am concerned the topic is communal hatred and communal violence..

now you can present your argument on how you are fairing better that India in this particular field.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Was the 1984 Sikh genocide organized by the Pakistanis also? Who can you blame that on?

Ain't it obvious 1984 is a part of Indian shame and not Pakistan's(they have others).

I’m sorry to say this, my Pakistanis brothers that you are far from the truth. In modern India, you hardly see any kind of communalism or casteism etc. These did exist say about 50 or 60 years back & that too mostly in the villages. Today if there is a communal riot or a casteist atrocity, then you can be sure that there is usually a political angle to it & also will have nothing to do with any real communal or caste reasons. Sometimes it may be just a street fight by 2 different street gangs, but this would be painted as a communal riot by certain unscrupulous politicians, with the help of some corrupt media persons for their vested interests. Even a political party like BJP, which is an offshoot of RSS (a hindutva organisation), has become quite secular. This is because in India the survival of any political party which is not secular is very difficult & it will never grow to national level. The general public do not like extremism in the society whether it is Hindu extremism or Muslim extremism, so that is why nowadays these kinds of politically motivated riots are also reduced to a great extent. We have been taught to accept all religions & co-exist in secular India since our Kindy school days. The Pledge in all our textbooks starts with that.

Back
Top Bottom