What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

So we had hindu terrorism, saffron terrorism... & now brahmin terrorism? how long before we get to Kshatriya, Vaishya & Shudra types?:lol:

Look yaar your nation is the epicentre of brahmin terrorism. This is indeed incredible and of course true? :enjoy:

Our nation is epicenter of Brahmin terrorism ? So what other nations this brahmin terrorism has spread to ?

And the fact you are completely off topic is nothing to do with it? Young man - you live eat and troll on PDF sniffling at something to abuse Pakistan with.

"Sir", you do not know how much I'm paid to type this sitting in my office. It's an insane amount.So please don't assume.

Abuse Pakistan, I'm afraid not. But its not my fault when things don't happen Pakistani way. Or is it ?

Are you too ashamed to discuss something on thread and on topic about your terrorists - anyway its probably because you arent a brahmin and it eeks you.

Not ashamed. Just it just the topic is of absolutely no relevance to you. And will not do your country any good or lift it from the dire straits it finds in.

I've noticed your MO - all you do is post something and abuse people who do not agree with it. You need to mature an think about thiings that can change the reality. Not about things that provides you an easy escape from reality, albeit temporarily.

Yeah, this "Brahmin" terrorism might give you a comfort, but it's only a temporary one till the nest attack in your country. So seek to change that. Not this. We can take care of this/

Guys - you are all specializing in trolling - i bring something to the table to discuss - non of you have watched the clip and are commenting dross. If you have nothing to add to the topic lets leave it but dont live in denial - watch the clip and you will see the issues. If you believe it to be false then please share your views.

Our nation is epicenter of Brahmin terrorism ? So what other nations this brahmin terrorism has spread to ?

them brahmins be scaring the firangis with the dhotis.

Dont you see it guys. An unfortunate/fateful event over which he has no control/no recourse has happened. He needs an escape from the painful reality,albeit temporarily, and what better than vent the angst on India ? It's all too clear.

@Superkaif,

When I started reading PDF a year ago always liked the way you carried yoursel infact the third or the forth post that I had replied on PDF was a reply to your post and I was harsh not knowing it was you, I felt hurt after I did that for a few days, but now........ what is worg with you?

Brahmin terror!!! :O

Did secret agents found out if they r vaishnav brahmin or shaiva brahmins..
And what gotras they belong to?
So non-brahmin hindus r off the hook?

It is a fact that Hindutva extremism, which threatens communalization in India, is deeply embedded in Indian society, & generally accepted by mainstream India.

hahaha........... Indianos are so good at trolling .....................

not a thing to contribute to the topic rather trolling .Yeah i know truth hurts so best way is to troll and make the thread garbage like they are mashoor (famous) for ...............

Best of luck with trolling indianos.................... :tup:

Back
Top Bottom