What's new

INDIA HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF OVERTAKING CHINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one child policy was probably the right thing to do. A fast expanding population would have ate into improvements to the standard of life gained through growth, but I wonder maybe it's time to just do away with it.

Maybe there will be a decision soon after the census data is tabulated.

:) yes its time i guess. China should have more youngsters to lead the growth.

The one child policy was probably the right thing to do. A fast expanding population would have ate into improvements to the standard of life gained through growth, but I wonder maybe it's time to just do away with it.

Maybe there will be a decision soon after the census data is tabulated.

Now it is not the one child policy, and it is the two child policy. The family planning policy will be slowly eliminated.
Because China's population problem is not serious now, we can feed more people.

¼Æ»®ÉúÓý¶þÌ¥ÐÂÕþ²ß_°Ù¶ÈÖªµÀ

:) yes its time i guess. China should have more youngsters to lead the growth.

I agree, but it is also important to note that demographic changes take decades.

There is still plenty of time to make a decision on the one-child policy. I'm sure the right decision will be made.

I wonder is that anyone with few knowledge can publish an article on TOI?If no ,then why this kind so call indian dont trust's article can published on TOI?

I wonder is that anyone with few knowledge can publish an article on TOI?If no ,then why this kind so call indian dont trust's article can published on TOI?

Exactly very well said ,what they write in their newspapers must be what the public wanted to read or hear in order of increase circulation.

India has already overtaken China on important indicators such as value of bribes, starvation deaths, illiteracy, foreign aid, terrorism, crime, AIDS, and racial/caste violence.

RisingCitizen: India becomes world's 3rd largest SMALL CAR MANUFACTURER

Between 2008-2010 when the Europe and the US car companies where drowning in recession, India overtook China in car exports. Which means cars manufactured in India were exported in huge numbers than China. Here's the bloomberg report and times of india news confirming this. The biggest bet India has taken is that people will continue to buy small cars and hence the demand will always be there. However, we don't know how far will we go, though the future looks optimistic. The rising inflation which is burning the pockets of the common man, and huge deficit in city roads (highways are expanding) are continuing to be show stoppers for zooming car sales.

RisingCitizen: India becomes world's 3rd largest SMALL CAR MANUFACTURER

Between 2008-2010 when the Europe and the US car companies where drowning in recession, India overtook China in car exports. Which means cars manufactured in India were exported in huge numbers than China. Here's the bloomberg report and times of india news confirming this. The biggest bet India has taken is that people will continue to buy small cars and hence the demand will always be there. However, we don't know how far will we go, though the future looks optimistic. The rising inflation which is burning the pockets of the common man, and huge deficit in city roads (highways are expanding) are continuing to be show stoppers for zooming car sales.

2010, China's auto production and sales over 18 million, it is the first in the world.
http://business.sohu.com/20110118/n278940832.shtml

China's auto exports is not many. Because China has large domestic demand.

India’s 2011 milk output to touch 121.5 million tons | 14 January 2011 | www.commodityonline.com

NEW DELHI (Commodity Online) : World’s largest producer of dairy products, India’s milk output is expected to touch 121.5 million tonnes in the current year, up 4% vis-à-vis the previous year.

According to US Department of Agriculture (USDA), India’s milk production in 2010 is expected at 117 mt and is forecast to increase approximately 4% to a record 121.5 mt in 2011, reflecting a near normal monsoon.

Thanks for showing areas where India is attaining improvement.

India is the greatest source of milk? Very surprising! I'd thought it was Canada or US.

The only purpose of this thread is to start a flame war.

Secondly more than overtaking China we want to be prosperous get rid of all the problem we have. Who cares about overtaking !

The only purpose of this thread is to start a flame war.

Secondly more than overtaking China we want to be prosperous get rid of all the problem we have. Who cares about overtaking !

Sane thoughts. When will your rabid media learn this? They are fighting against the interests of 1 billion Indians, except the tiny elite that profit off your labor and transfer your wealth to swiss banks and lockheed martin.

We had 2 advantages over india even when we were dirt poor:

gender equality and low rates of sanitary diseases.

with its high rape rate and frequent crimes against women, how can india develop using the brains and muscles of only half its population?

I agree with your two points but who says that we will continue to face these problems in future?
Indian women have started playing their part in development of country and the gap between men and women are narrowing day by day. And no one is claiming indian development over a night but surely we will succeed and we are working toward it.
Every nation has some problems, though different and China is not an exception either. You will agree that China too had overcomes their own set of problems and so will we.

1# Has India so many ranch?
2# Can Hindus drink milk?

We find self-congratulation and delusions of grandeur funny.
You are getting too critical on this.
What about when Chinese media claim to overtake USA in 2050?
surely those articles will seem you like facts and truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom