What's new

India: Gujarat riots records 'destroyed'

I am glad that the cover up was done. now Modi need not worry about people accusing him without proof and hope he can soon become PM of India.
there was no way Modi was reposible for this. this was just a riot. just like the bomb blasts in bombay 1992, done by dawood sitting in karachi.

Errr, before you guys jump to conclusions...... All government departments destroy files after 5 years unless they have been ordered to preserve them by the courts. That is why if you file an RTI for a 10 yr old file, your petition will be rejected. It's a general procedure.

With the amount of paper our government departments churn out, can you imagine the amount of storage space required if we had to preserve all files?

Ya Pakistani government can understand all those pains Indian govt has with the piles of papers.Coz Pakistani govt. itself suffered from those 10000 pages dossiers Indian government has started sending in the aftermath of Mumbai episode....now Pakistan govt has become tired and it don't even has even trash spaces left to throw those dossiers so plz stop sending dossiers.its to painful and tiresome job to tear and throw them.

Clearly a cover up, I am glad that modi has been blacklisted, in the US, Britain, and many other countries.

Back listing of modi is not stoping FDI from the same above mentioned coutries investing in Gujarat and hence creating jobs for the betterment of Gujarati people so so backlisting of modi doesnt matter either for him or his people...

How come documents related to under-adjudication matter be destroyed without approval of relevant court?

In my view it is interference in judicial process.Will court take a notice of this destruction?

In India, is documentary record of corruption/fraud destroyed after 5 years?

How come documents related to under-adjudication matter be destroyed without approval of relevant court?

In my view it is interference in judicial process.Will court take a notice of this destruction?

In India, is documentary record of corruption/fraud destroyed after 5 years?

Unless otherwise the court had ordered the documents to be kept, they are meant for the shredder after a certain period.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

A Gujarati Congress supporter a Ms Patel who happens to live in the States, and who I happen to know fairly well - with other NR Gujariti - were partly responsible for the rejection of Mr Modi's visa - when we heard that - it sure was a day to remember. ;)

A Gujarati Congress supporter a Ms Patel who happens to live in the States, and who I happen to know fairly well - with other NR Gujariti - were partly responsible for the rejection of Mr Modi's visa - when we heard that - it sure was a day to remember. ;)
Certainly he is not rejected by people of Gujarat....that is what matters lol...

:lol: yeah great credibility :lol:

Who cares that dumass thinks of Modi ji. The people of Gujarat and that of India have not rejected him.

Mr Modi is a controversial figure, even on this forum - about close to half the indian's reject the thought of him ever being PM.

Indians supporting a mass murderer of their own fellow citizens; in 'shining, secular India'.

Well thats your perception, people of Gujurat thinks otherwise and elected him time and time again. Even the Central Govt is baffled why the Gujuratis select this 'mass murderer' as their CM. Now even the Congress has given up hope of unseating Modi. I don't remember the last time when Sonia or Rahul Gandhi visited Gujurat.

Well thats your perception, people of Gujurat thinks otherwise and elected him time and time again. Even the Central Govt is baffled why the Gujuratis select this 'mass murderer' as their CM. Now even the Congress has given up hope of unseating Modi. I don't remember the last time when Sonia or Rahul Gandhi visited Gujurat.
wel well well even hitler was democratically elected by germans that doesnt change the reality of him as mass murderer of jews.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom