What's new

India flexes its muscles, sends Super Hercules aircraft to Ladakh

WOW what a strong message given to China India landed a C130 on newly activated Air Strip WOW man China is scared :omghaha:

They should be , because for 21 days china tent their mens and demanded that India destroy that landing strip and started claiming that area.

india landed that plane and told china this area is ours and you cant lie any more.

what are we ashame of? :smokin: compare to India which import viturally 100%, we have done a great efforts of reducing our dependancy to Russia, and even engine, we still developpe our own, the last thing we want is at the mercy of other. But imagine if Russia put sanction to India for spare parts, your military will be in big trouble :lol:

As for our WZ-10, you're talking about 1990's, at that time we don't have experience with attack helicopter design so it's wise to get initial assistance form Russia and once we took over , we have improved and produce it. unlike your LCA that got foreign assistance and still struggle for survive :omghaha:

China's new Attack Helicopter WZ-10 Perform impressive movement,

http://www.******************/forum...s-wz-10-helicopter-under-secret-contract.html

Is this the same Attack chopper which you claiming that you designed it and after last year Russian designer revealed that they designed this for china ...

What a shame for a Govt. and its people that from years they lie to its people that china design it and actually it russian it designed it.

and who knows they buy engines for russia to fly and only claim they made it. this is only china is famous for.
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?224048-It-s-official-WZ-10-actually-designed-by-Kamov-for-China

so we ask india to destroy the land strip and you complied..good boy :smokin:

lol this is what we complied , we landed plane on that strip and now more bigger plane will land on that strip , that means , india is started practicing airlift its mens and within 24 hours land thousands of troops on border.

thats why now Chinese started burning. watching india landing bigger plane.

Even a idot will tell that indian picture is real and the second one is made in china

the enitre world know that second one is SAM-6, only ignorance like you still live in the cave, you can google SAM-6 to humliate yourself further :rofl:

trumpsam_szaloga.jpg

the enitre world know that second one is SAM-6, only ignorance like you still live in the cave, you can google SAM-6 to humliate yourself further :rofl:

trumpsam_szaloga.jpg
Specifications (Akash missile)
Weight 720 kg
Length 5.78 m
Diameter 35 cm
Warhead Digital proximity fuse is coupled with a 55 kg pre-fragmented warhead
Warhead weight 55 kg
Detonation
mechanism RF Proximity
Propellant Integrated Ramjet Rocket Engine.
Operational
range 25-30km[2]
Flight altitude 18 km
Speed Mach 2.5

Specifications SA-6
Weight 600 kg
Length 5841 mm
Warhead no
Wingspan 932 mm
Propellant integral rocket motor/ramjet booster and sustainer motor
Operational
range 24 kilometres (15 mi)
Flight altitude 500 metres (1,600 ft) – 6,000 metres (20,000 ft)
Speed 200–600 m/s
Guidance
system semi-active radar homing
Launch
platform 2P25 TEL

Another effort gone vain.. yes both looks like missiles.

Both are different in specifications

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...an-akash-sam-system-really.html#ixzz2cZg6beS5

trumpsam_szaloga.jpg

Only an ignorant will call Akash a copy of SA6 . Both are different in a lot of parameters .

You can google both to humiliate yourself .:rofl:

A HD vid of this event would be pretty spectacular given that background terrain and the beautiful C-130J.

HD .... No .

Be happy with what you get ...... ;)

http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4434856.cms

Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

For information: am from khyber agency, FATA, peshawar pakistan.

Hi Javed, Wish you all the best. I pray god to help you to achieve your goal.

They should be , because for 21 days china tent their mens and demanded that India destroy that landing strip and started claiming that area.

india landed that plane and told china this area is ours and you cant lie any more.

No they won't be you are sending a transport plane and by that you think you can scare them Man wake up stop being in dreams

Is this the same Attack chopper which you claiming that you designed it and after last year Russian designer revealed that they designed this for china ...

What a shame for a Govt. and its people that from years they lie to its people that china design it and actually it russian it designed it.

and who knows they buy engines for russia to fly and only claim they made it. this is only china is famous for.

Lol, most chinese military project are secret include the one we cooperate with other country, we might be misleaded by some medias but I didn't see Chinese official statement said that we designed it by ourself...at least we own the copy-right since we payed Russia for the design feasibility but I can't say the same with India, you have nothing on your own to match us.

and when you decide to get Apache, Ameircan will milk Indian every single penny, at least we pay Russia the earlier stage of the design only...and we 're free to built and do as we want :smokin:

As for engine, we're famous to do the best not to depend on other, but Indians are famous to get milk like your viki carrier :omghaha:

If japneese can scare there navy
the reality is china can't afford a war :smitten:

It was Japan who backed off not them Mr you lost one war to them no body in their neighbor is messing with them they try to do it but than back off that is why your Army doesn't respond to one single attempt made their army for past several months

Lol, most chinese military project are secret include the one we cooperate with other country, we might be misleaded by some medias but I didn't see Chinese official statement said that we designed it by ourself...at least we own the copy-right since we payed Russia for the design feasibility but I can't say the same with India, you have nothing on your own to match us.

and when you decide to get Apache, Ameircan will milk Indian every single penny, at least we pay Russia the earlier stage of the design only...and we 're free to built and do as we want :smokin:

As for engine, we're famous to do the best not to depend on other, but Indians are famous to get milk like your viki carrier :omghaha:

Mate fr buying we need money too..And india is buying coz we are rich we import more that you that shows our proseperity :bounce:

It was Japan who backed off not them Mr you lost one war to them no body in their neighbor is messing with them they try to do it but than back off that is why your Army doesn't respond to one single attempt made their army for past several months

I hope i need not to tell u about 1987 falre up
we could have defeated them in 1962 if we used airforce .
and i need not to give explanations in it

Specifications (Akash missile)
Weight 720 kg
Length 5.78 m
Diameter 35 cm
Warhead Digital proximity fuse is coupled with a 55 kg pre-fragmented warhead
Warhead weight 55 kg
Detonation
mechanism RF Proximity
Propellant Integrated Ramjet Rocket Engine.
Operational
range 25-30km[2]
Flight altitude 18 km
Speed Mach 2.5

Specifications SA-6
Weight 600 kg
Length 5841 mm
Warhead no
Wingspan 932 mm
Propellant integral rocket motor/ramjet booster and sustainer motor
Operational
range 24 kilometres (15 mi)
Flight altitude 500 metres (1,600 ft) – 6,000 metres (20,000 ft)
Speed 200–600 m/s
Guidance
system semi-active radar homing
Launch
platform 2P25 TEL

Another effort gone vain.. yes both looks like missiles.

Both are different in specifications

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...an-akash-sam-system-really.html#ixzz2cZg6beS5

Still a copy no matter how you twist the parameters...you Indians are the worst copiers...and you have no shame to copy a half centurie ago's weapon, maybe you guys think that 1960's SAM will be ideal to preven 1962 event to happened again. :lol:

Still a copy no matter how you twist the parameters...you Indians are the worst copiers...and you have no shame to copy a half centurie ago's weapon, maybe you guys think that 1960's SAM will be ideal to preven 1962 event to happened again. :lol:

Do i need to mention 1987 flair up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom