What's new

India Dalit boy 'killed over high-caste man's name'

This forum is a great informative forum... but also quite prone to flames and `point scoring`.... the Indians the pakistanis and the chinese members , many of them , are hypocrites... India is not perfect , neither is pakistan or for that matter china... so stop bashing only Indians on this thread for being hypocrites.

By the way, I would like to know how many of the people opposing caste based reservation belong to backward or dalit caste.

Ugh totally sick. India really need to educate its rural communities about caste disrcimination

Even if he isn't involved in the murder, they should arrest Mr. Chaudary for his discriminatory harassment.

I am an SC, But i neva faced this kind of partiality. In Some villages or areas people really stuck with bad attitude. Morons they need to change their attitude. RIP to the boy. Why it is world affairs section, it got nothing to do with world affairs.

What is the big deal over having the same name as someone else anyway?

I named my dog Lee Myun Bok. He's a cute little guy that sh!ts everywhere, eats like a pig and barks at anyone strange, but he always listens to master. He also listens to this strange fat white guy driving a pickup truck with a confederate flag on it.

By the way, I would like to know how many of the people opposing caste based reservation belong to backward or dalit caste.

i think any sane hindu or non-hindu would be against it......india officially banned scheduled caste system but that was apparently symbolic only in nature; because the system exists unabated and is deep-rooted

it's apartheidism of 21st century; hopefully more would be done to end it

my sympathies are with those down-trodden bottom of the rung people in india; and anywhere else in the world actually

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I am an SC, But i neva faced this kind of partiality. In Some villages or areas people really stuck with bad attitude. Morons they need to change their attitude. RIP to the boy. Why it is world affairs section, it got nothing to do with world affairs.

you're right, india is some distant planet in outer space i guess :laugh:

Two families were fighting with each other and one allegedly killed a member of other family and in turn got arrested by police.

How is it discrimination when the establishment didn't favour high caste against the Dalit?

If a Dalit criminal kills a High Caste person, does that amount to discriminating High Caste people?

Not denying that discrimination against Dalits still goes on in some certain parts of the country.

There are around 170 million Dalits in India. Maybe they will start fighting back like the Maoists are doing.

discrimination against dalits is not wide spread anymore only few remote incidents
i have many dalit friends so i will rather believe them than a chinese

Pakistanis seem to have myopic vision of the world, going by topics which are discussed under World Affairs tag, one may assume, for Pakistanis India is the World.

discrimination against dalits is not wide spread anymore only few remote incidents
i have many dalit friends so i will rather believe them than a chinese

If that is true, don't you think it is hypocritical for Indians to mock Chinese over a road accident, while in the year 2010 alone I have found countless articles about Dalits being burnt alive?

Didn't you see the links in the first page?

Back
Top Bottom