What's new

India Dalit boy 'killed over high-caste man's name'

This is not about religion. Nepal is a Hindu country too, yet they don't have anything close to this kind of behaviour, where Dalit children are burned alive on a regular basis.

This sickness still exists in many part of India but caste-ism is more prevalent in remote areas. In above particular case the so called high cast Hindu retards have taken the case too much serious with that guy's name. I hope police will give good ''danda'' before these thugs spend good time in old fashioned Indian jails.

In Tamil Nadu there is some rough edges between Aryans and Dravidians(Descendents of Aboriginal), coz most of us believe after Aryans came to India religions and caste systems were introduced in TN. That's everyone strongly opposing Hindi also.
This is true the last time I was in Tamil Nadu they had all the large hindi movie posters covered in black paint when I asked my friend he told me about the political parties who are against using Hindi. but I don't see these kind of things in the south, some Northern states have a issue of caste system, but even that is changing.

oh boy I have come across some absolutely rude atheists who will like to shove their belief up your face, looking for any opening to mock a faith. In my opinion Atheism itself is a belief if you know what I mean.
By the way the caste system and local customs are independent of religion in my opinion.

I don't know about the kind of Athiests u have gone through.. In Tamil Nadu after the enlightenment by EV Ramasamy atheism means no caste no religion..

But still there is some rough edges but not rude as the one mentioned in the article and not even clashes..

This is not about religion. Nepal is a Hindu country too, yet they don't have anything close to this kind of behaviour, where Dalit children are burned alive on a regular basis.

Hey Chinese clueless links dweller, do not exaggerate.

People know how China has championed genocides with many excuses ;which may not sound like caste-ism but at the end of the day you godless Dracula commies do suck human blood on regular basis in China.

India Pakistan China or any other place it happens it sad. But will that help any of oss by fighting about it ? We should toghter find a way to fight against this system which we also have in Pakistan but not at same way as India.

oh boy I have come across some absolutely rude atheists who will like to shove their belief up your face, looking for any opening to mock a faith. In my opinion Atheism itself is a belief if you know what I mean.
By the way the caste system and local customs are independent of religion in my opinion.

Oh I agree. And I am an atheist myself.

There are some atheists, especially big celebrities in the West like Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins, who parrot a very extreme view of the world, and look down on religious people. I don't agree with that kind of behaviour at all.

I am an atheist and my parents are Buddhist, yet I know what happened with Stalin (atheist) and the Khmer Rouge (Buddhist)... so we really have no moral high ground with which to look down on anyone else.

So like I said, I don't link this topic with Hinduism at all, since Nepal is a Hindu country, yet they do not burn Dalits alive on a regular basis. This is an issue of India.

Only religion created those Varnas(I Mean castes) not by a man like u or me..

What a bunch of retards. where does caste system say people can't have the same names, every village has people having the same names across castes, one can NEVER tell caste by first name.

This chaudhary guy seems like some kind of landlord who thinks poor people should follow his diktats. I hope the dalit chief minister of Uttar Pradesh - Mayawati makes an example of this idiot and his goon sons.

India Pakistan China or any other place it happens it sad. But will that help any of oss by fighting about it ? We should toghter find a way to fight against this system which we also have in Pakistan but not at same way as India.

Weather it be India, Pakistan China or any other developing nation, when you mix modern thinking and past practices you going to have a clash. People today are a lot open minded and don't care for such petty things, the only thing we can do is to have a better education system and public awareness for such cases.

What a bunch of retards. where does caste system say people can't have the same names, every village has people having the same names across castes, one can NEVER tell caste by first name.

This chaudhary guy seems like some kind of landlord who thinks poor people should follow his diktats. I hope the dalit chief minister of Uttar Pradesh - Mayawati makes an example of this idiot and his goon sons.

If you look at the source of these problems, definitely it will be religion non other... warrior means kshatriya born from the chest of the lord, the man who does holy things means Brahmin and they born from the head of the lord.. People who does poor work means sudra, they born from the foot of the lord... who created this??? can u answer???

Shameful Incident... Good that Media is highlighting these Incidents.. The Chief Minister of U.P herself is a Dalit.
Slowly bur Surely things Are Changing..

Ironically this Chaudhary guy is a lower caste himself. So BBC is talking sh*t
:confused:

LUCKNOW: In a state ruled by a Dalit chief minister, a 14-year-old Dalit boy was allegedly murdered merely because he shared his name with an upper caste neighbour in Basti on Thursday. The accused, Neeraj Chaudhary (25), is unemployed, and belongs to a backward caste himself.

One of the things that make me ashamed of my nationality. This could be an isolated incident but still it has happened because of the fundamental flaws in the social structure of the Indian country side.

Back
Top Bottom