What's new

India concerned over China, Pakistan military 'nexus'

pls quote my words if i said that, otherwise it's another lie from u.

pls quote my words if i said that, otherwise it's yet another lie from u.

thank you.

You are lying about me lying. Everything i have said can be backed up on this website Austrade (Australian Trade Commission) - The Australian Government's trade and investment development agency - Austrade

If i am lying, the Australian Reserve Bank and the Australian Trade Commision is Lying or maybe it's just you have no idea what you are talking about. You claim to know what you are talking about and you claim i am lying yet you can't produce anything that says i am lying.

Anyway why would i lie about something like this? I have nothing to gain from lying? :lol:

I think you just can't accept the fact that most stuff from china is low quality and is prone to breaking in the first month.

the video was taken in Japan not in China. that's why i said he produced a low quality post by posting it here.
beijing and shanghai are very crowded places but not that crowded if compare with toyko.

well thats even worse the JAps are supposed to have The worlds best public transport system.

The idea of me going to work one day, And then finding my self facing a repeat of that very same scene.

is very concerning.

I'm sure you agree, That in China and India we could have a bit of an issue when 100's of millions of people leave the fields to come work in cites.
we are all going to have to be showed into trains by the platform
staff every-mourning.

we need government action on things like this now.

well thats even worse the JAps are supposed to have The worlds best public transport system.

The idea of me going to work one day, And then finding my self facing a repeat of that very same scene.

is very concerning.

I'm sure you agree, That in China and India we could have a bit of an issue when 100's of millions of people leave the fields to come work in cites.
we are all going to have to be showed into trains by the platform
staff every-mourning.

we need government action on things like this now.

people only see the big achivement that china did in past thirty years
but rarely to see how much problem that china solved and faced within this thirty years time and so on
this is what indian will be involved sooner or later

plus this thread should talk about the pakistan and indian
eventually it become two group of people blame each other
:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

i dont know why u gave me this aus trade link? does it clear ur lie that aussie "everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china in my country"?

xdrive said:
If i am lying, the Australian Reserve Bank and the Australian Trade Commision is Lying or maybe it's just you have no idea what you are talking about. You claim to know what you are talking about and you claim i am lying yet you can't produce anything that says i am lying.

Anyway why would i lie about something like this? I have nothing to gain from lying? :lol:

i have no idea what that aus trade commisions has anything to do with ur open lie statement. i also dont know why u lied as u cannot gain anything from that lie. but sometimes ppl just do stupid things so...

and i admitted if u were a kid then my words were a bit harsh but again it's good for u to grow in long run.

peace.

i dont know why u gave me this aus trade link? does it clear ur lie that aussie "everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china in my country"?

i have no idea what that aus trade commisions has anything to do with ur open lie statement. i also dont know why u lied as u cannot gain anything from that lie. but sometimes ppl just do stupid things so...

and i admitted if u were a kid then my words were a bit harsh but again it's good for u to grow in long run.

peace.

You are a complete idiot. I am sorry but you are, and theres no point arguing with you, you are just soo stupid lol it's funny.

peace.

Brother, you are just wasting your time on a big time Mr. Dumass.

Ignore him, he already made a reputation for himself since a while

back. :china::cheers::china:

BTW, lets stick back to the topic=India concerned over China,

Pakistan military "nexus".

Brother, you are just wasting your time on a big time Mr. Dumass.

Ignore him, he already made a reputation for himself since a while

back. :china::cheers::china:

BTW, lets stick back to the topic=India concerned over China,

Pakistan military "nexus".

I am the dumbass? even though i am stating facts with sources to back them up with and he is just writing what he thinks its right.

You have a reputation for being an idiot.

LOL!

No offense to Indian friends. But let India spend more its money on weapons and produce more stunt children. When they grow up, they'll make funnier remarks and sillier decisions.

:rofl:

Well that's heartless and In humane.
I wasn't aware that Child hunger was so funny.

But that aside
when India was founded its military expenditure was kept very low.
But after Our Defeat against china and Failure to maintain our territorial integrity. Military expenditure doubled in just one year.

And our subsequent Military Increase Forced Pakistan to do the same.
clearly Considering the animosity in the region we have ample justification to boost spending. and even then India doesn't even spend all the money allocated to it for the annual budget.
Money Is returned By the MoD each year because it hasn't been spent.

Frankly, all these things are an attempt to spend money

But then again you just like to make jokes on child hunger.

Well that's heartless and In humane.
I wasn't aware that Child hunger was so funny.

But that aside
when India was founded its military expenditure was kept very low.
But after Our Defeat against china and Failure to maintain our territorial integrity. Military expenditure doubled in just one year.

And our subsequent Military Increase Forced Pakistan to do the same.
clearly Considering the animosity in the region we have ample justification to boost spending. and even then India doesn't even spend all the money allocated to it for the annual budget.
Money Is returned By the MoD each year because it hasn't been spent.

Frankly, all these things are an attempt to spend money

But then again you just like to make jokes on child hunger.

Sorry for the LOL. I deleted my post.

It nonetheless has a direct link. When you double your military expenditure, your number of stunt children will be perhaps doubled. Don't you feel even the slightest guilty?

Don't you think a country is hopeless when a large quantity of its children is brain damaged?

So it is your warlords that are heartless.

You sir are an idiot. Why would i lie about something like this lol? You just can't accept the fact that i am putting down on the table.
I live in Australia, I have seen the correct information.

Seriously i can not get over this, i simply stated facts and i am being called a liar. Why would i lie about something like this? what do i have to gain? this is so amusing.

If i am a liar, the Australian Reserve Bank must be lying!!!! Thanks for opening my eyes! BAHAHAHAAHAH lol.

You claim EVERYTHING in Australia is made in china. You are completely wrong, shall i call you a liar? You claim EVERYTHING made in china is high quality and you claim EVERYTHING doesnt break after 1 month of use. You do not live in Australia, YOU do not know what goes on here.

Not eveything in Australia is made in China but I believe you had made in China stuff in your home! PC, mouse, keyboard!!!!!!!

I believe you are Australian with Indian origin.

Back
Top Bottom