What's new

India concerned over China, Pakistan military 'nexus'

Almost all things are made in China! I am not surprise there is some low quality product in the market!

Any thing made in India that can compete with China?

well frankly i find the whole argument that China makes low quality goods inaccurate. and nothing but fan boy/girl speak

You make things according to how u want to make them.
u want cheapest, u get low grade.
You want quality you pay more.

China is perfectly capable of doing both those things.
China however is capable of producing tghings cheaper then anyoe else.
Hence the bulk of Chinese goods are cheap and low grade.
But because china can make them the cheapest everyone goes to china to make Cheap goods.
Its just business.

Well with regards to your other question.
Yes there are Indian produces than can compete with the Chinese models.
despite what you may think.
India is a G20 nation.
which makes it one of the largest industrial nations in the world.

Labor prices in India are actually higher because we have a web of trade unions. So we cant make things as cheap as they do in china.
But it is still cheaper to make quality goods in India then in Western nations.
So Indian industry is more based on producing High-grade goods at low cost.
because That's where we are most competitive. sadly if more transport Infrastructure was available and more foreign industrial parks are granted we might see more Made in India labels out there.
but since India wants to specialize in more technical and hig grade goods. That cost more in raw materials. they also cost more in Investment so It is harder to outsource such production.
But it is rather simple to outsource services, which is what has happened in India.

This has more to do with Business sense then some grand example for level of engineering.
In this day and age, in most fast developing countries with access to a large skilled worked force, Engineering and Industrial capability come down to the level of investment more than capability

If anyone has any sense they will stop this whole china can only make low cost and Cheap goods crap. and focus on actual issues like
all the advanced technology Pakistan has access to due to China.

Last edited:
This is pretty true, most things in china are low quality, break in 1 month of use.

cannot u afford to a good one which is not broken within 1 month??
there r many quality stuff out there. the laptop i'm using is made in china and it's running perfect fine for the last 1+ year for example.

Last edited:
Then stop worrying about China-Pakistan ties. Take a glass of water and go to bed.

stop worrying about
US-Indo
Israile-Indo
Russian-Indo ties

and do the same.

Its natural to worry about, it's natural for India to worry that Upand coming super power china, may be sharing some of its tech with Pakistan.

Now you all claim that Pak can get J-XX, If Pak does wouldn't that be worrying.

or the dreaded Scenario of Pak Special forces Infiltrating India through china

Their is just cause and Ample reason to be concerned. We dont want to loose Our technological edge over Pakistan on account of China.

Then stop worrying about China-Pakistan ties. Take a glass of water and go to bed.

I am not? lol. I don't know where you got that from.

cannot u afford to a good one which is not broken within 1 month??
there r many quality stuff out there. the laptop i'm using is made in china and it's running perfect fine for the last 1+ year for example.

Most stuff from china breaks real quick regardless of the price. It doesn't just happen to me it happens to everyone, so everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china in my country,

china and india..are two great economies...driving whole of south asia.....both are giants in some or other.......there is no need to compare ....apples with oranges......

both are great....well other countries should learn something.........isn't....:)

india is definitely concerned wit this...:)

DsouYCY8wX0[/media] - Chinese train passengers

You know Indian Trains having open doors was maybe not that bad of an idea.Just saying

getting shiny new trains with automatic sealing doors does seem to have its own unique set of Challenges. :undecided:

But it does raise an Important question how do you build an Infrastructure for a country of 1 billion people. without having it get over crowded. I always though China had the answer, and India could gradually do the same. But clearly this Is going to be more fo an issue to Indian then China, as time goes on.
We are so epically screwed if everyone tries to urbanize in the big cities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not? lol. I don't know where you got that from.

Most stuff from china breaks real quick regardless of the price. It doesn't just happen to me it happens to everyone, so everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china in my country,

pls stop lying! see below 2008 trading data:

Australia’s trade in goods and services with China increased 27.5 per cent to $73.9 billion in 2008. The five
year trend growth rate of exports was 22.5 per cent, compared with 14.9 per cent for East Asia overall.
Exports of goods and services to China grew 34.2 per cent to $37.2 billion. The five year trend growth was
27.3 per cent per annum. This can be attributed mainly to the strong growth of China’s economy in recent
years, leading to high demand for many of the resources Australia exports, combined with strong commodity
prices
http://www.dfat.gov.au/publications/stats-pubs/downloads/EA_2008.pdf

China was Australia's largest source of imports in 2008. if in your country "everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china", then what the hell are those imports for? consumed by kangaroos?? :hitwall:

stop worrying about
US-Indo
Israile-Indo
Russian-Indo ties

and do the same.

Its natural to worry about, it's natural for India to worry that Upand coming super power china, may be sharing some of its tech with Pakistan.

Now you all claim that Pak can get J-XX, If Pak does wouldn't that be worrying.

or the dreaded Scenario of Pak Special forces Infiltrating India through china

Their is just cause and Ample reason to be concerned. We dont want to loose Our technological edge over Pakistan on account of China.

same applies to all.

pls stop lying! see below 2008 trading data:

http://www.dfat.gov.au/publications/stats-pubs/downloads/EA_2008.pdf

China was Australia's largest source of imports in 2008. if in your country "everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china", then what the hell are those imports for? consumed by kangaroos?? :hitwall:

actually Australia, has vast amount of raw materials,

Everything from Uranium to Aluminum or Iron ore is available in vast quantities in Aussie.
This is what they mainly export.
The country is like a Giant mine, Vast parts of the nation is uninhabited. Making it easier to mine.

Ironically this makes china more dependent of Australia to fuel its economic growth then Australia is on China.

Plus china practically calls the shots in Australia as a result. They dont want this bird out of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom