What's new

India concerned over China, Pakistan military 'nexus'

pls stop lying! see below 2008 trading data:

http://www.dfat.gov.au/publications/stats-pubs/downloads/EA_2008.pdf

China was Australia's largest source of imports in 2008. if in your country "everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china", then what the hell are those imports for? consumed by kangaroos?? :hitwall:

Australians spend 200 billion a year on consumer products. 78 billion is only a little bit. Of course people still buy stuff from china but people dont like too.

And im not lying. =\

Australians spend 200 billion a year on consumer products. 78 billion is only a little bit. Of course people still buy stuff from china but people dont like too.

And im not lying. =\

yes, you are lier. you openly lied
xdrive said:
Most stuff from china breaks real quick regardless of the price. It doesn't just happen to me it happens to everyone, so everyone mainly purchases products that arnt from china in my country

78B is not only a little bit but more than a third of 200B. that statement revealed you not only a lier but also a stup*d lier.
nobody is going to force you buy anything if you dont like to, or are you suggesting aussie gov forcing ppl spending big chunk of their spendings on low quality stuff made in china?

you don't produce low quality products but you producing low quality lies.

last but not least, pls check your mouse if it's made in china? you may not be able typing or surfing internet without low quality stuff made in china.

Last edited:

78B is not only a little bit but more than a third of 200B. that statement revealed you not only a lier but also a stup*d lier.

you don't produce low quality products but you producing lies.

last but not least, pls check your mouse if it's made in china? you may not able typing or surfing internet without low quality stuff made in china.

Brother, thats been his trade mark since his first post,

He only like to debate with those so-called facts from his imagination,

And most of all, he is going to tell you he don't understand your post

due to your poor English next.

BTW, he is an "Australian" =native one, you know what i mean ?

:china::cheers::china:

Brother, thats been his trade mark since his first post,

He only like to debate with those so-called facts from his imagination,

And most of all, he is going to tell you he don't understand your post

due to your poor English next.

BTW, he is an "Australian" =native one, you know what i mean ?

:china::cheers::china:

i'm not sure where he was typing from, but judging on his post timing, my guesstimation is he is most likely in the place we are now very familiar with. :rofl:

Last edited:

nobody is going to force you buy anything if you dont like to, or are you suggesting aussie gov forcing ppl spending big chunk of their spendings on low quality stuff made in china?

last but not least, pls check your mouse if it's made in china? you may not be able typing or surfing internet without low quality stuff made in china.

Well if he`s liar why shal I believe YOU? a `NATIVE` chinese??
theres a very well saying in South Asia , "Choron ko saari duniya chooron ki hi dikhti hai"
Now dont call me a liar coz for starters you dont understand what it means (what I just said above), and secondly We have all read your `truthful posts`..:cheesy:
last but not least , I DID purchsed a mouse from local `power city` , made in china , broke the very next month , will stiull give y ou credits , at least with made in CCP , it still lasted for a month:yahoo:

actually Australia, has vast amount of raw materials,

Everything from Uranium to Aluminum or Iron ore is available in vast quantities in Aussie.
This is what they mainly export.
The country is like a Giant mine, Vast parts of the nation is uninhabited. Making it easier to mine.

Ironically this makes china more dependent of Australia to fuel its economic growth then Australia is on China.

Plus china practically calls the shots in Australia as a result. They dont want this bird out of the cage.

what u said is very true. aussie export mainly raw materials to china and china export mainly manufacturing goods to aus.
I was just refuting a open lie by xdrive.

theres a very well saying in South Asia , "Choron ko saari duniya chooron ki hi dikhti hai"
Now dont call me a liar coz for starters you dont understand what it means (what I just said above), and secondly We have all read your `truthful posts`..:cheesy:
last but not least , I DID purchsed a mouse from local `power city` , made in china , broke the very next month , will stiull give y ou credits , at least with made in CCP , it still lasted for a month:yahoo:

Oh man, serously, are you high ? do you even know what the hell

you talking about in your post ?

Or you are just piss due to your "Toilet Crisis" ?
:smitten::pakistan::china:

i cannot tell if it's another lie as i don't understand it at all. :rofl:
u dont have to trust me, pls trust the data publised by aussie gov.

okie, okie, so the mouse u r currently using is made in somewhere esle? whatever u reply, i'll give it the benefit of doubt.

last but not least, i'm a chinese national born in beijing. of course u dont have to trust me. :cheers:

India has the right to worry about China-Pak ties just as Pak has the right to worry about Indo-US ties.

You know Indian Trains having open doors was maybe not that bad of an idea.Just saying

getting shiny new trains with automatic sealing doors does seem to have its own unique set of Challenges. :undecided:

But it does raise an Important question how do you build an Infrastructure for a country of 1 billion people. without having it get over crowded. I always though China had the answer, and India could gradually do the same. But clearly this Is going to be more fo an issue to Indian then China, as time goes on.
We are so epically screwed if everyone tries to urbanize in the big cities.

the video was taken in Japan not in China. that's why i said he produced a low quality post by posting it here.
beijing and shanghai are very crowded places but not that crowded if compare with toyko.

You sir are an idiot. Why would i lie about something like this lol? You just can't accept the fact that i am putting down on the table.
I live in Australia, I have seen the correct information.

Seriously i can not get over this, i simply stated facts and i am being called a liar. Why would i lie about something like this? what do i have to gain? this is so amusing.

If i am a liar, the Australian Reserve Bank must be lying!!!! Thanks for opening my eyes! BAHAHAHAAHAH lol.

You claim EVERYTHING in Australia is made in china. You are completely wrong, shall i call you a liar? You claim EVERYTHING made in china is high quality and you claim EVERYTHING doesnt break after 1 month of use. You do not live in Australia, YOU do not know what goes on here.

You sir are an idiot. Why would i lie about something like this lol? You just can't accept the fact that i am putting down on the table.
I live in Australia, I have seen the correct information.

Seriously i can not get over this, i simply stated facts and i am being called a liar. Why would i lie about something like this? what do i have to gain? this is so amusing.

If i am a liar, the Australian Reserve Bank must be lying!!!! Thanks for opening my eyes! BAHAHAHAAHAH lol.

You claim EVERYTHING in Australia is made in china. You are completely wrong, shall i call you a liar?

pls quote my words if i said that, otherwise it's another lie from u.

xdrive said:
You claim EVERYTHING made in china is high quality and you claim EVERYTHING doesnt break after 1 month of use. You do not live in Australia, YOU do not know what goes on here.

pls quote my words if i said that, otherwise it's yet another lie from u.

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom