What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Another teenage wet dreamer of RSS... :rofl::rofl:
I am not a teenager and also not an RSS member...i don't qualify to be an RSS member...and the dreams you are talking about are going to change into reality very soon.

I am not a teenager and also not an RSS member...i don't qualify to be an RSS member...and the dreams you are talking about are going to change into reality very soon.

keep dreaming of your 106 km border with Afghanistan, and witness China-Pakistan rail link to road link to Gwadar.;)

and next destination is to Europe :woot:

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah...also waiting for the day when your so called deeper than oceans higher than mountains friend will turn back on you and that day will also come soon....albeit the process has already began http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/world/asia/02china.html?_r=0

lol take a 2011 article as reference to backup your argument?:rofl:, you certainly don't know what is call "all wheater friend", we will not let any tiny issue to compromise our relation with Pakistan...keep on dreaming:cool:

Acctually you all pakistani dont have courage at all u all can just think of stabbing from the back you all know very well that u can't fight with us even for a min. so you have captured Kashmir with ur evil hands but those hands a re going to break down soon u morons dont worry.
Kyu ki bap bap hi reta h!!!
BHARAT MATA KI JAI....
INDIA WAS GREAT , INDIA IS GREAT AND IT WILL BE GREAT
India and indian were slaves u moron, first try to read your history, and about Indias greatness, yaa u were a great slave country ever first mughals rules for 1000 years then British rules for 100 years :partay:.. Tu jaroor defence forum India ka exFart ha.. Ja dafa ho udhar he paaad maar :lol:

India and indian were slaves u moron, first try to read your history, and about Indias greatness, yaa u were a great slave country ever first mughals rules for 1000 years then British rules for 100 years :partay:.. Tu jaroor defence forum India ka exFart ha.. Ja dafa ho udhar he paaad maar :lol:
Where were you before 1947?
You earned your self respect by two penny faith exchange..
Now if your so hulky try to slave us...:woot:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.pakistan/kv99Lz5Ubno

Sadmay ka asar india kay dimagh per hova hai. Jin paglon nay deshatgard wazir e Azam chuna hai vo india ki bachi kuchi izzat bhi duniya mein lutanay per tulay hain.

We don't believe in slaving anyone and rather u don't even deserve to be our slaves our slaves are much more loyal than you are and I am well aware that u all don't have any job to do any thing except for conspiring and then attacking from the back like u did earlier also on our sleeping soilders if u were real men u would have attacked us on our face after challenging us
If I call u a dog then it's an insult to dog family even
The day u would have enough guts to attack us on our face that day we will consider u mens until then u r all transgenders
Our brave soilders attacked u on ur face in Azad Kashmir and u were not able to do any thing
U bloody 3rd gender morons
hello fake id now get lost thank you

Sale apni defence k expert se teri mulakat ni hui h vo hi tera lia accha h agar ho jati to to kutto picha se bi hamla krna k lia zinda ni bachte mera country ki history bhut gr8 h GOLDEN BIRD ki caterory me tm bi ate te jb tk INDIA ka part te lekin tmara bad luck
Or ha rehi bat rule krne ki to hmare pas etne resources h ki log use dekh k attrack hue tmare jaise ni ki piche se hmla kre

Apnay dialogues kesi achay likhari say likhwao tumhara dimagh or zuban akhatay nahi chal rahi.
Yeh vo golden bird to nahi hai jiskay har kisi nay chithray kiyay hain.
Tum loog 1000 pichay ho yeah drama pehlay kiya hota to kesi ki hakomat hi na hoti..
Aik advice hai. "batain Kam or kaam ziyada karo".

Back
Top Bottom