What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

lol, pussying off after you got bummed? You remind me of Global Hawk, oh, maybe you're him?

I am not acting like fake chinese and bad mouthing china. And regarding pussying out, let me give you a real world scenario who b1tched out

LONDON (Reuters) - NATO deliberately bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade after the Western alliance discovered the mission was being used to transmit Yugoslav military communications, a British newspaper reported Sunday.

An official at NATO headquarters in Brussels denied the Observer newspaper's report but it is likely to rekindle diplomatic tensions on the eve of a visit by Chinese President Jiang Zemin to alliance hawk Britain this week.

The Observer quoted an unnamed intelligence officer as saying ``NATO had been hunting the radio transmitters in Belgrade,'' including one at President Slobodan Milosevic's house, during its air war against Yugoslavia.

``When the president's residence was bombed on 23 April, the signals disappeared for 24 hours,'' said the NATO officer, who monitored Yugoslav broadcasts from neighboring Macedonia.

``When they came back on the air again, we discovered they came from the (Chinese) embassy compound.''

The three cruise missiles that slammed into the mission on May 7 killed three Chinese and opened a diplomatic chasm between NATO and Beijing, which holds one of five permanent seats on the U.N. Security Council.

Senior U.S. and NATO officials blamed the attack on a targeting error caused by outdated maps.

That explanation brought incredulity from Chinese leaders and the bombing sparked three days of government-backed protests against the U.S. and British embassies in Beijing.

The Observer said it had been told by a NATO flight control officer in Naples that the Chinese mission was correctly located on a map of ``non-targets'' which included churches, hospitals and embassies.

It said the Chinese embassy had been removed from the list after NATO electronic intelligence detected it was rebroadcasting Yugoslav Army communications to units in the field.

The Observer speculated the Chinese might have helped Milosevic as a means of gaining access to radar-evading technology aboard a U.S. F-117 Stealth bomber that went down in Yugoslavia in the first few days of NATO's air campaign.

``The Chinese were also suspected of monitoring the cruise missile attacks on Belgrade, with a view to developing effective countermeasures against U.S. missiles,'' it said.

The NATO official in Brussels said of the Observer story, written in cooperation with Denmark's Politiken newspaper, ``as far as I know is not true.''

``I can only go by the statements that have been made in Washington,'' he told Reuters.

A spokesman at Britain's Ministry of Defense said the story was not a new one after ``wide speculation that it was a conspiracy, even at the time of the incident.''

``Apologies were given by the United Kingdom,'' he told Reuters. ``In light of the Chinese visit next week, it is clearly muddying the waters. I think they are throwing firecrackers in there.''

You know something, Dont feel sad after this,It also involved encouraging China to make military moves to achieve the same end, and an assurance to China that if China menaced India and the Soviet Union moved against China in support of India, the United States would protect China from the Soviet Union. China chose not to menace India And Thus Russia was successful in protecting India, And USA's strategy was not successful at all.....

And likewise, if you read two or three posts prior to this one, I did say don't quote political actions, since the original argument was based on physical support from allies within an military engagement.

I am not acting like fake chinese and bad mouthing china. And regarding pussying out, let me give you a real world scenario who b1tched out

lol what a paradox you are, you crack me up pal. Hey, answer this question Global Hawk: What is your location which you set, the one which you wrote?

As for the article you provided, I only got one word for it:

And?

And likewise, if you read two or three posts prior to this one, I did say don't quote political actions, since the original argument was based on physical support from allies within an military engagement.

We needed defense and russia did defend us, well if the US had the guts to Engage then there would have been a physical support aswell, why did the US have to return when they saw Russian fleet protecting India?:blink:

Well, first of all, its nothing wrong with this join military excercise, no

need to spend too much imagination on it. Nothing different with the

military excercise with Pakistan, Russia's one.

Now, cut out all those identity craps, I turn myself in, i am bud bud,

Communist or whatever for using double ID. No need for further

speculations, OK ?
:smitten::pakistan::china:

We needed defense and russia did defend us, well if the US had the guts to Engage then there would have been a physical support aswell, why did the US have to return when they saw Russian fleet protecting India?:blink:

Here's where I came from, in response to Dilip:

Originally Posted by Cisco-GUY View Post
Time for you to go to sleep and return as Im_bud_bud, just like bruce wayne and batman.

LOVE, but one sided. Pakistan want you to show love in battlefield not in Internet forums like you abandoned them in 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999.
You told the great thing.
China never shown their love to Pakistan in battlefield.

Ok, when have India's allies shown love for India on the BF?

P.S. Russian subs did not go in, to the best of my knowledge, it was a bluff. And even if they did, they did so to ensure Soviet support in the region, otherwise, the entire region would turn to US for support, since it was at the height of the Cold War.

Good for you Dragons , you will get to know about how they will attack SinoPak at once.:china:;)

Here's where I came from, in response to Dilip:

Originally Posted by Cisco-GUY View Post
Time for you to go to sleep and return as Im_bud_bud, just like bruce wayne and batman.

LOVE, but one sided. Pakistan want you to show love in battlefield not in Internet forums like you abandoned them in 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999.
You told the great thing.
China never shown their love to Pakistan in battlefield.

Ok, when has India's allies shown love for India on the BF?

P.S. Russian subs did not go in, to the best of my knowledge, it was a bluff. And even if they did, they did so to ensure support for the region, otherwise, the entire region would turn to US for support, since it was at the height of the Cold War.

Israel sprung to India's aid for providing the desperately-needed imagery about Pakistani positions on the Kargil heights. Tel Aviv stepped in with unmanned reconnaissance aircraft or drones in the battle zone to assist India direct its war effort. This was one force multiplication Pakistan had not reckoned with. This is also called BF assistance .....

Israel sprung to India's aid for providing the desperately-needed imagery about Pakistani positions on the Kargil heights. Tel Aviv stepped in with unmanned reconnaissance aircraft or drones in the battle zone to assist India direct its war effort. This was one force multiplication Pakistan had not reckoned with. This is also called BF assistance .....

May I ask which war was this? Did Isreal have an anti-terrorist operation going at that time, or was it purely for the sake of its beloved ally India?

May I ask which war was this? Did Isreal have an anti-terrorist operation going at that time, or was it purely for the sake of its beloved ally India?

It was purly for its beloved ally India and that too in the kargil war 1999

It was purly for its beloved ally India and that too in the kargil war 1999

I don't think so^. It again, was discreetly carried out in co-ordination with its own armed forces to 1) Eliminate the terrorist activities in Pakistan and 2) Eliminate connections between terror organizations that were present between certain groups in Pakistan and Hamas/Mujihaideen back in Israel.

I don't think so^. It again, was discreetly carried out in co-ordination with its own armed forces to 1) Eliminate the terrorist activities in Pakistan and 2) Eliminate connections between terror organizations that were present between certain groups in Pakistan and Hamas/Mujihaideen back in Israel.

Well It did help us, and the timing was perfect, so it was a joint attack... And moreover do u have any source?

Well It did help us, and the timing was perfect, so it was a joint attack... And moreover do u have any source?

My history books and my head. Refer to Cambridge IGCSE Arab-Israel conflicts. To add, an attack it may have been, but an attack to defend and support an ally? I really don't think so.

My history books and my head. Refer to Cambridge IGCSE Arab-Israel conflicts. To add, an attack it may have been, but an attack to defend and support an ally? I really don't think so.

Oh oh, You dont really seem to give up, now Israel could have taken the chance for spying and covert operations inside pakistan when we had a war..... Instead it chose to help India by monitoring the pakistan side and sharing the info, the aerial pictures, pak troops stationed etc etc...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom