What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

another prideful posting from the Indians.. :rofl:

Indian arrogance knows no bounds.
Did you read my post. Did i clearly mention "on a lighter note" . I am living here in US for past 5 years and i know it will take 120 years for India to be where US is today. It is not me but someone who feel china will be next US in another 20 years who is arrogant. Anyways goodnight

Man, you do not understand foreign relations. Yes, may be, high level political leaders of Pakistan do not care, but what about ordinary Pakistanis? What will they understand as soon as any Pakistani mainstream media circulates this news?

We should care about are sentiments of ordinary people. How can leaders play with their feelings and sentiments to serve their own interests?

This is such embarrassing news..!! :confused:

we also hope the Pak-India relation goes well,no one can hate a person for whole life.Such as the US makes friend and sells weapons to both Pak and India;and Russia-China relation has no matter with the Russia-India relation

Haha that nuclear sub story was the biggest joke ever. Even Fiji would be able to make a nuclear sub if an empty hull is all it requires. Shrinking the reactor and keep it safely running is the key technology of any nuclear sub. Launching missiles from underwater is the most difficult part of making a strategic sub. India has achieved neither. Besides, the Russian sub India copied from is an attack sub...

Man, HaHaHa, "POST Of the Day" award !!! you truly earn it !!
:china::cheers::china:

Gro up Kiddo, first go and get your brain tested.:bounce:

"Look who is talking kettle saying pot black" China is the biggest faker and master of coping in whole world and a chinese is calling India copied from russia.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

90% chinese are pragmatic person,95% westerners are pragmatic person ,100% japanese and german are pragmatic person:P

i have not met 90% chinese,95% westerners, 100% japanese or german .So i really cannot comment. Half my family is japanese and i know traditional Japanese feel superior to others but are very very polite

有賀とおやすみなさい
goodnight

Last edited:
we also hope the Pak-India relation goes well,no one can hate a person for whole life.Such as the US makes friend and sells weapons to both Pak and India;and Russia-China relation has no matter with the Russia-India relation

You said it friend.....:cheers: ..... USA plays double games, So we are not ready to trust the US, and After all USA does not want India and china to end there disputes peacefully, But India and china will for sure. And Will emerge even better.... And waiting for India-pak relations aswell... Well, I hope to see in the near future through programs like "aman ki asha" and Joint excercise with china that China-India-Pakistan-Russia stand side by side, Asia will prosper very quickly

Hope we get tired hating and start loving.India china military exercise is a good confidence building measure (CBM)

Did not you notice the comment of our Pakistani brother? Did not you see the love he has for China?

Tell me, if that is not love, then what is love?

Now, why Beijing is risking that kind relationship between China and Pakistan just to have some joint military exercises with a hostile country, I simply do not understand.

Time for you to go to sleep and return as Im_bud_bud, just like bruce wayne and batman.

LOVE, but one sided. Pakistan want you to show love in battlefield not in Internet forums like you abandoned them in 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999.

Gro up Kiddo, first go and get your brain tested.:bounce:

"Look who is talking kettle saying pot black" China is the biggest faker and master of coping in whole world and a chinese is calling India copied from russia.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HaHaHa, why you intentionally delete the best part of my post ?

But thats alright, let me help you out and we all enjoy the fun, OK ?

"Anyways, I guess the Chinese military will get another good Yoga practice in the joint exercise... after all, that is the only area in which India reigns supreme." Enjoy ! HaHaHa:smitten::pakistan::china:

You told the great thing.
China never shown their love to Pakistan in battlefield.
But when Americans sent their nuclear submirine to nuke India after Pakistan lost to India in 1971, Russia trailed with their nuclear submarine to Indian Ocean to protect India.
Countries never love each other. No one will protect others until there is an ulterior motive. Relation between countries are like professional relation in an office. Manager protects the team lead who in turn protects the team members. they do this in order to get respect and obedience in return.
Wish in a couple of years , this turns out to be a trilateral exercise with India, china and pakistan . even a small jesture will do a world of good in the minds of ordinary indians, pakistanis and chinese

You told the great thing.
China never shown their love to Pakistan in battlefield.
But when Americans sent their nuclear submirine to nuke India after Pakistan lost to India in 1971, Russia trailed with their nuclear submarine to Indian Ocean to protect India.

My buddy, We must not even forget the help done by the chinese to India 1971 war,When the fighting developed, the Nixon administration tilted toward Pakistan. The tilt involved the dispatch of the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal to try to intimidate the Indian government. It also involved encouraging China to make military moves to achieve the same end, and an assurance to China that if China menaced India and the Soviet Union moved against China in support of India, the United States would protect China from the Soviet Union. China chose not to menace India, and the crisis on the subcontinent ended without a confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union.' If china had chosed to Take US side, the history might have changed a lot, and 70% of chance was India would have been in trouble, Thank god china dint chose to trouble India.....

BTW, Has anyone seen Im_bud_bud. I guess communist is offline so he will be online in some time.

This is his post from this page

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/43456-india-develop-25-fifth-generation-fighter-8.html

Wow, it took you 2 hours to find the prices? You must be very very sharp! Btw, although you did your homework, I'm afraid your answers are all wrong. What company is that? The company I was referring to was KSRTC transportation company.

Isn't Karnataka a state in India and Hyderabad a city in A.P. So how he pasted KSRTC bus fares when i asked him for local bus service.

Something's fishy, pls help

Countries never love each other. No one will protect others until there is an ulterior motive. Relation between countries are like professional relation in an office. Manager protects the team lead who in turn protects the team members. they do this in order to get respect and obedience in return.
Wish in a couple of years , this turns out to be a trilateral exercise with India, china and pakistan . even a small jesture will do a world of good in the minds of ordinary indians, pakistanis and chinese

Yes, We would certainly need to create a peaceful future for our coming generations, why should they fight over something they were not part of? Its better for us to join hands and Work together....

BTW, Has anyone seen Im_bud_bud. I guess communist is offline so he will be online in some time.

This is his post from this page

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/43456-india-develop-25-fifth-generation-fighter-8.html

Isn't Karnataka a state in India and Hyderabad a city in A.P. So how he pasted KSRTC bus fares when i asked him for local bus service.

Something's fishy, pls help

KSRTC involves two states, Kerala State road transport corp and Karnataka State road transport corp...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom