What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

^^ Bro, take on someone of your own size. I am too new to indulge in verbal diatribe with Respected and knowledgeable member like yourself. So dont bully me :-)

^^ Bro, take on someone of your own size. I am too new to indulge in verbal diatribe with Respected and knowledgeable member like yourself. So dont bully me :-)

Oh, poor baby, please stop playing you victim card after you lost a

debate and run away like a pu**y.

If you were so enjoying of insulting my country with your rants, i

always be more than happy to give you hell back.

Bullying you ? what a loser mentality in full display, do check between

your leg if you have anything left, or else ask you mum to kiss you

better. :smitten::pakistan::china:
P.S. i am not your brother.

I always doubt the credibility of the Times News Network (TNN). :coffee:

Anyway, if the news is true, then I think, all the patriotic nationalists of China must stand up against the Communist regime of Beijing. :undecided:

Enough CPC politburo, enough... !!! :argh: What are you doing? :sick::hitwall:

God help China.... :cry:

:china:

I totally agree with that bolded part ..good luck with that ..

You beat the crap outta that guy . I hope he was just humbled by your vast knowledge on what all is wrong with India :P. So hows your day being so far ? Asking because on the basis of it will be decided how many thread might be affected by toilets,poverty , hunger ,INSAS etc :p:cheers:

Last edited:
You beat the crap outta that guy . I hope he was just humbled by your vast knowledge on what all is wrong with India :P. So hows your morning being so far ? Asking because on the basis of it will be decided how many thread might be affected by toilets,poverty , hunger ,INSAS etc :p:cheers:

:rofl: :rofl: so true ..

Wow, what a typical hate speech from some low-life identity crisis

sufferer, tell me whats burning your A@S when you refused to admit

you are Indian ?

Very simple reply to your rant;

(1) China vs India=score 1-0 (1962), tell me who did get down its knees ?

(2)India oppressing their own people through shameful Caste-system.
UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph

(3)Fake drugs ? India= the biggest fake drugs lord in the world, and nice enough to reserve 20% fake drugs for Indians.
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) reckons that 75% of the world's total supply of fake drugs can be traced to India.
Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
Finally, this show whats you been doing on the forum.
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com Enjoy !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

Hey grey_boy,

I am new member to this forum. I am observing your posts. I guess you need a reality check.

China is very big country. I believe you have not visited even 10% of it. There is no independent media or flow of information. So don't beat ur chest for human right and developments.

Regarding hunger, you know chines eat everything (i mean everything available all animals, grass, tress, leaves whatever you name it) so there is no hunger. People are lean in china because lack of food and slave work in factories. Look 2nd generation chines in USA they are obese because available of food and luxury.

China is biggest exporter of prostitution. If you happen to visit US west cost, all message parlors are chines girls. You can find chines sex workers in every big city.

Put some chines brand name on any product (leave about drug/medicine i guess even you will not take) and try to sell. You will get the reality check with chines product quality

List goes no.. I will update list later.

thanks.

Last edited:
If you cant understand the difference between military objectives and bragging then we cant help you..That guy faith was claiming before that India brag about defeating China in 96 hours..good that he is now saying this only now..

The thing he was saying was actually the military objective by the Army to have a rapid thrust in Chinese territory incase China attacks India that if a ceasefire declared the advantage should be on Indian side..I dont see how its relate to bragging..

India can field a lot less troops compare to China among their shared borders. Also, the weaponry use by the two sides basically equal as India import most of its stuff from the west or Russia. As a result, there is no way India can even dream of penetrating into China. What India should consider is for China not to penetrate India in 96 hours like 1962. If India is capable of doing that, India would be regarded as the winner. In reality, everyone outside of India really do not believe China vs India is a really fair match. So if India does not lose big, it already have win in the eyes of the international community.

You beat the crap outta that guy . I hope he was just humbled by your vast knowledge on what all is wrong with India :P. So hows your day being so far ? Asking because on the basis of it will be decided how many thread might be affected by toilets,poverty , hunger ,INSAS etc :p:cheers:

:rofl::rofl:

Hey grey_boy,

I am new member to this forum. I am observing your posts. I guess you need a reality check.

China is very big country. I believe you have not visited even 10% of it. There is no independent media or flow of information. So don't beat ur chest for human right and developments.

Regarding hunger, you know chines eat everything (i mean everything available all animals, grass, tress, leaves whatever you name it) so there is no hunger. People are lean in china because lack of food and slave work in factories. Look 2nd generation chines in USA they are obese because available of food and luxury.

China is biggest exporter of prostitution. If you happen to visit US west cost, all message parlors are chines girls. You can find chines sex workers in every big city.

Put some chines brand name on any product (leave about drug/medicine i guess even you will not take) and try to sell. You will get the reality check with chines product quality

thanks.

China is definitely a backward country with a lot of problems. No doubt about it. However, are Indian's the right nationality to criticize the Chinese? Indians should realize where their country stand vs China before start making fun of another country that is actually wealthier and move advance than their country. I forgot, some Indians even believe that they can take on and beat the US militarily.:usflag:

Hey grey_boy,

thanks.

First of all, watch your "dirty racist mouth" don't you trying to play

your racist card on the forum by intentionally miss spell Chinese to

chines. Post reported.

Yeah, you want to talk about "prostitution" ? Look into your own

house first; India= biggest prostitute center in the world.

ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India.
Prostitution: A burning issue in India today :smitten::pakistan::china:

Hey grey_boy,

thanks.

Why indian talk everything without truth???
Everybody knows india is the biggest prostitute center in the world with thousands children prostitute which still under 14 years old.
And india also has the world's third largest population suffering from AIDS, after South Africa and Nigeria. Be matrue, base on truth plz.

HIV/AIDS in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India can field a lot less troops compare to China among their shared borders. Also, the weaponry use by the two sides basically equal as India import most of its stuff from the west or Russia. As a result, there is no way India can even dream of penetrating into China. What India should consider is for China not to penetrate India in 96 hours like 1962. If India is capable of doing that, India would be regarded as the winner. In reality, everyone outside of India really do not believe China vs India is a really fair match. So if India does not lose big, it already have win in the eyes of the international community.

Dude do you understand English if you do re read that article..it says India getting ready ..look at the recent acquisitions of India from light heavy artillery to raising mountain forces we are on right direction..and In 1962 we dont have our own worthy Army and now China even dont think they can repeat 1962..and now look who is boasting :hitwall: as every thread you change it in to India China dick comparison match..good going :disagree:

Dude do you understand English if you do re read that article..it says India getting ready ..look at the recent acquisitions of India from light heavy artillery to raising mountain forces we are on right direction..and In 1962 we dont have our own worthy Army and now China even dont think they can repeat 1962..and now look who is boasting :hitwall: as every thread you change it in to India China dick comparison match..good going :disagree:

getting ready? Is there anything about Indian technology that does not include the term "getting ready" Such as India is getting ready to shoot down a satellite? Is India going to shoot down a satellite during the joint military exercise? If so, who's satellite? Maybe a ROC satellite?

Back
Top Bottom