What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

If China with a GDP 33% of US can dream of beating USA, India with a 33% GDP size of China can atleast have the rights to dream of catching up with china. The rate of growth now cannot be a factor because other countries like japan has also grown at a very fast rate in the past. I agree that china is a great country with great potential so is India. They have potentials but they are not there yet. So if you can consider china will reach there, then you should allow indians also to dream of reaching the top. 20 years of head start is hard to catch, but with negative population growth predicted for china with one child policy, Anything thing can happen.
who told you that china want to beat U.S ?the most funny part is seeing your opponents beating themselves:P。unfortunately :P,U.S is learning from her diplomatic blunder.china will stick to one child policy for a long time,good luck to india's over birth policy

In Number , India has the second largest army and the 4th biggest in terms of Military...... And btw, India and china can solve the problems by themselves, no 3rd hand needed to solve the issue, and moreover on what grounds can it trust USA? and my dear, USA cannot take on China-India-Russia all alone..... Just forget it

US can definitely take on these three countries together. But if US have to do that, the US would have failed in diplomacy and don't deserve to win. The US prefer to have allies and have everyone working together to promote global interests.

When when needed, US can do it along just like Iraq at the beginning when no one except Britain would come and help.

US can definitely take on these three countries together. But if US have to do that, the US would have failed in diplomacy and don't deserve to win. The US prefer to have allies and have everyone working together to promote global interests.

When when needed, US can do it along just like Iraq at the beginning when no one except Britain would come and help.

oh comeon, are India-Russia-China just like afghanistan and Iraq? Have the british got the Guts to support USA and come to Asia again?

who told you that china want to beat U.S ?the most funny part is seeing your opponents beating themselves:P。unfortunately :P,U.S is learning from her diplomatic blunder.china will stick to one child policy for a long time,good luck to india's over birth policy
goodluck to china too. India is poor and i wish India is poverty free one day. Indian prime minister is a very pragmatic person and he knows what country needs. on a lighter note -Even if china doesnt want to beat USA, India would definetly love to beat USA :yahoo::pdf:

Oh come on... first ask yourself whether China comes first or CPC...

For me, it is China which comes first to me, then any CPC...

:china:

Why are you so much against India, and inclined towards China. Why you can't bear anything positive about India. While you support China and its each actions against India. And you still says you have changed.

If China with a GDP 33% of US can dream of beating USA, India with a 33% GDP size of China can atleast have the rights to dream of catching up with china. The rate of growth now cannot be a factor because other countries like japan has also grown at a very fast rate in the past. I agree that china is a great country with great potential so is India. They have potentials but they are not there yet. So if you can consider china will reach there, then you should allow indians also to dream of reaching the top. 20 years of head start is hard to catch, but with negative population growth predicted for china with one child policy, Anything thing can happen.

I said that Chinese tech will surpass that of Europe and Russia but it will never surpass that of the US. At least not in the life time of people in here.

China is doing the right thing by bringing its population growth under control. Something that india should consider.

Finally, India can definitely dream. But i do not see India catch China according to the current trend. China is not like Japan because its now beginning to consume what it produces in addition to export. China is now the world's #1 manufacturer of automobiles. But it still has to import more because that doesn't meet the internal consumption. Economically, I do see China surpass that of the US but not technology or military wise.

As for India, its still years behind that of China and doesn't have a government to get things done and prefer to talk instead of doing things. So that is why its prospect of improving beyond its current rate is unlikely

Nuclear umbrella to guard India from whom? If it is china or pakistan , india doesnt need one. Russia/USSR with a stock pile of 4000 nuclear was formidable opponent for USA, UK and western europe combined . Hence western needed US nuclear umbrella. India with 100+ nuke doesnt need a nuclear umbrella to protect from 300+ nukes from china and pakistan . unless Indian and chinese premiers looses thier minds and go for MAD scenario.
Problem with Indian force is they have been spolied with high tech european Tech on their planes that they are not ready to go for medium level indian Tech . this is harming India ,but JVs for now is antidote for the time being untill India has big cash like china to invest on full R&Ds

100+ nukes. I thought India only has 50-60 nukes.

goodluck to china too. India is poor and i wish India is poverty free one day. Indian prime minister is a very pragmatic person and he knows what country needs. on a lighter note -Even if china doesnt want to beat USA, India would definetly love to beat USA :yahoo::pdf:

90% chinese are pragmatic person,95% westerners are pragmatic person ,100% japanese and german are pragmatic person:P

oh comeon, are India-Russia-China just like afghanistan and Iraq? Have the british got the Guts to support USA and come to Asia again?

If US is in that situation, US can just build a lot of F-22 and F-35s. Can the either China, Russia or India have a plane that can fight against these two airplanes. The Chinese are not as prideful as Indians and think and it can take on Americans. Only the bragging Indian like you is now thinking of taking on America.:usflag::rofl:

And China/Russia has more advance technology and bigger economy than India:rofl::rofl:

I can see how the Chinese members would start jumping all over on how India can now challenge the US.

another prideful posting from the Indians.. :rofl:

Indian arrogance knows no bounds.

another prideful posting from the Indians.. :rofl:

Indian arrogance knows no bounds.
Where is the pride when we say we are poor. Being a power may be in next 50 years is what we dream and strive for. If you call it arrogance then sorry mate, i cannot help being arrogant. If you feel USA can defeat a combined strength of India+china+russia and you feel you are not arrogant then :yahoo: .

If US is in that situation, US can just build a lot of F-22 and F-35s. Can the either China, Russia or India have a plane that can fight against these two airplanes. The Chinese are not as prideful as Indians and think and it can take on Americans. Only the bragging Indian like you is now thinking of taking on America.:usflag::rofl:

And China/Russia has more advance technology and bigger economy than India:rofl::rofl:

I can see how the Chinese members would start jumping all over on how India can now challenge the US.

I was only talking about defending, you were the one talking about offense, and I was saying USA cannot fight CHINA-RUSSIA-INDIA together, And no chinese will disagree with this fact, That China-Russia-India are more than a force for USA and its allys... and US can just build F-22 and F-35? Lol you must be kidding dude...... And Yes China-Russia-India can counter your planes jointly.....

Back
Top Bottom