What's new

India, China coming closer on world stage: China Daily

The condescending attitude many chinese have towards India and Indians is quite visible on this forum but you wont be able to change the inevitable and that is that India will be the third largest economy in the world in just another 15-20 years and that is when i would like to see wether your goverments' views matches yours.

LOL what a joke, China is already the second-largest economy on Earth.

It just makes Indian nationalists even more angry. :lol: Why would it improve anything?

As for India reaching the top five biggest economies, we'll talk about it when it happens.

I don't blame anything on Indian people. But the truth is that Indian nationalism has chosen China/Pakistan as their "boogeyman".
You're right, it takes two hands to clap, which is why I personally believe that China and India will likely never be friends. The most that can be hoped for is unfriendly cooperation.

India did not choose, India was forced to do it.

I don't blame anything on Indian people. But the truth is that Indian nationalism has chosen China/Pakistan as their "boogeyman".

Pakistan is obvious.

As for China ,she volunteered for it herself.

Support for LET,by preventing UN resolutions on ban.
Threatening India with war after Mumbai attacks
Attempting to block India's NSG waiver.

Pakistan is obvious.

As for China ,she volunteered it herself.

Support for LET,by preventing UN resolutions on ban.
Threatening India with war after Mumbai attacks
Attempting to block India's NSG waiver.

India chose this path, by backstabbing us in 1959. Before that point, there were no problems.

Every complaint, that India has... relates to events after 1959.

Cause and effect.

India chose this path, by backstabbing us in 1959. Before that point, there were no problems.

Every complaint, that India has... relates to events after 1959.

Cause and effect.

like moon revolves around earth....

u always revolves around 1959:lol:

countries are moving forward and u r sticking with 1959.......
like 1959 created massive damage to u and created terror in ur state.......

btw,
if u have occupied there state then also take their residence back to tibet with talks..

The greatest obstacle in India-China relations are agents of the US and their paid CIA supporters who have bought Indian media groups.

Since there is no possibility of China reducing its support for the Indo-centric Pakistan military, the Kashmir issue will be a stumbling block for India-China relations.

What I advocate for India is to continue strengthening defenses and to keep a low profile.

The thread's about cooperation and its already gone south!!!!!!!!!!

The thread's about cooperation and its already gone south!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah thats how all these threads turn out.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

On topic I think China should help India modernize its rail system.

Nothing to fancy but perhaps 150 Km trains would be better than current ones?

All of a sudden Hindustanis believing in Chinese media...

Yeah, this is what our media prints. Stories about cooperation.

The Indian media however, likes to write stories like this:

China could attack India before 2012 - NDTV.com

What is the point of cooperation, if we're going to have a war next year? :disagree:

actually its a two way process. i can actually cite instances where some of the chinese have even discussed forced balkanisation of india.

Back
Top Bottom