What's new

India behind terrorist attacks - Pak Foreign Minister

You dont want american dollars
You have american life line in your hands in afghanistan
You are a nuclear power state
You dont fear us.

Then why the hell are you acting like minion of united states. If some one is harming your country then why are you giving arguments like uncle sam dont want it so we dont do it

The world is not as neutral as you might think. Basically what the westerners think is the 'truth' for the whole world.

So let's assume for a second that US is not forcing Pakistan to withhold the evidence (I believe they are forcing Pakistan since it would heavily harm their interests and they have done this in the past secretly[though not a secret anymore but was secret at the time]). The evidence must first be told to the whole world.

Now you might remember older times when india used to level accusations against Pakistan and its involvement in Kashmir. Well you know by now that not a whole lot people know about, those who did most likely found about it after 9/11. Because when india used to accuse Pakistan, it wasn't in western interests to deal with that.

Well same will happen with Pakistan. And this is the exact same problem that Pakistan is facing right now that india faced before. Now I have mentioned this before and will mention it again. Several insiders within the army and the ISI have said that they ample proof of indian involvement. It's just that the government isn't doing much about it and they are puzzled as to why that's not happening.

You can make whatever you want to make out of it, but regardless, these arguments cannot be used to disprove indian involvement. It's circumstancial disproving, and more important a very oversimplified view of things. I can tell you with confidence that this world and these sorts of things are not as simple as you're making them to be.

Is it not good to inflate the part about responsibility? May be your argument is based on past record of DAWN. Its just that I have never seen a public opinion forcing administrative changes in Pakistan after such attacks or mishaps. I haven't seen many resignations(In fact the only ones are those of the hockey players).

There's plenty of criticism against government already if you haven't noticed. And no one is obliged to resign - although some really should.

For every act of terror in Pakistan India is behind it they have never accepted Pakistan by heart and the real radical Hindus still think that they own Pakistan. As for 26/11 there is no confirmation who is Ajmal Kasab terrorist came from Pakistan blah blah blah! . There is no such name as Kasab of any person in Pakistan or any Muslim in any Muslim country. Time has come to show these cow **** eating moron to show the proofs that they are involved in terrorism.:angry:

^^ Dude, are you really from Pakistan or an indian pretending to be a Pakistani?

I wont comment further. But its indeed surprising for me that India had probably for the first time condemned any such terrorist attack in Pakistan.

I wont comment further. But its indeed surprising for me that India had probably for the first time condemned any such terrorist attack in Pakistan.

Because they recently slipped up and are caught. Some police reporting or hinting same. Baji I have relatives in many agencies. Indian hand is ready to be shown to the awaam but certain high level political interests will not allow deterioration of situation wrt endia. Military knows all of it, all of intelligence knows, entire FC, whoever fought in Bajaur, Swat, etc. etc. case after case they know the brains behind the cheap hired guns. Few lifelines remain like Seraiki groups and Balochi problem but they trying everything and will not win. Even evidence was ready to be shown after R&AW attacked Sri Lankan team. We also readily bowed too easily after Mumbai. Now they are saying they will really attack us on a second terror event. This is getting out of hand and top political leadership is dead silent. We need a COUPE DETAT badly.

Because they recently slipped up and are caught. Some police reporting or hinting same. Baji I have relatives in many agencies. Indian hand is ready to be shown to the awaam but certain high level political interests will not allow deterioration of situation wrt endia. Military knows all of it, all of intelligence knows, entire FC, whoever fought in Bajaur, Swat, etc. etc. case after case they know the brains behind the cheap hired guns. Few lifelines remain like Seraiki groups and Balochi problem but they trying everything and will not win. Even evidence was ready to be shown after R&AW attacked Sri Lankan team. We also readily bowed too easily after Mumbai. Now they are saying they will really attack us on a second terror event. This is getting out of hand and top political leadership is dead silent. We need a COUPE DETAT badly.

Well I have heard similar from other insiders within the army and ISI. So it's several insiders, not just one or two, saying the same thing.

But can you explain the part I bolded?

The world is not as neutral as you might think. Basically what the westerners think is the 'truth' for the whole world.

So let's assume for a second that US is not forcing Pakistan to withhold the evidence (I believe they are forcing Pakistan since it would heavily harm their interests and they have done this in the past secretly[though not a secret anymore but was secret at the time]). The evidence must first be told to the whole world.

Now you might remember older times when india used to level accusations against Pakistan and its involvement in Kashmir. Well you know by now that not a whole lot people know about, those who did most likely found about it after 9/11. Because when india used to accuse Pakistan, it wasn't in western interests to deal with that.

Well same will happen with Pakistan. And this is the exact same problem that Pakistan is facing right now that india faced before. Now I have mentioned this before and will mention it again. Several insiders within the army and the ISI have said that they ample proof of indian involvement. It's just that the government isn't doing much about it and they are puzzled as to why that's not happening.

You can make whatever you want to make out of it, but regardless, these arguments cannot be used to disprove indian involvement. It's circumstancial disproving, and more important a very oversimplified view of things. I can tell you with confidence that this world and these sorts of things are not as simple as you're making them to be.

SMC for the first time ever i am understanding your POV but see media is a powerful tool if handled with care. in case of india pakistan was pressurized based on the media campaign in the matter and the effective reporting (Nothing to do with the crap like 10 kadam bullshit...). even you have creditable proofs then a single media agency can ignore you not the other one. its all about campaign and using resources effectively.

As otherwise any offensive from your end which may be a second strike as per you would be considered drawing of first blood by the world community which in turn ............. you know the consequences.... sanctions, irresponsible state... which would be more problematic for pakistan in the current state.

Well I have heard similar from other insiders within the army and ISI. So it's several insiders, not just one or two, saying the same thing.

But can you explain the part I bolded?

NEW DELHI: India will act "swiftly and decisively" if another terrorist attack emanates from Pakistani soil, Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram said on Friday, urging Pakistan to "reinvent itself" as a genuine democracy and a responsible neighbour.

---------

Such messages are clear. Similar chatter has been heard leading up to other major attacks. These are still very tough times ahead and already back to politics as usual and getting lazy with terrorism. Ya Allah Fauj Koh Takat Deyi.

jana ji condemn karo to pareshani na karo to pareshani... aapko khush karna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai....

Yar,
Eik toh teri ID "Chappal Chor" hai,
Lekin batein Thodi Sharifon Wali Karte Ho?

Abb Mein Chappal Nahi penta toh Aap Ko Kia Aietraaz Hai Meri Bollywood namkeen.

:smokin::tup::wave:

@chappal chor

I don't think you understand the media too well either. Some basic politics course will teach you some important things about the world media that no one else will tell you.

Essentially, the media is a propaganda and public relations wing of individuals, groups, instituitions, and states. There's really no such thing as neutral media. They all have interests, and they are ran by that.

Now consider this. In western world, the vast majority of the media is liberal. Why do you think that is the case?

For instance, US is a rather conservative country for a western country and probably 40-50% of its population is conservative (i.e. conservative according to western definition, not Islamic or Indian). Yet, the vast majority of their media is liberal (again, liberal by western definition). The only major conservative channel is Fox News. If the media was neutral, then there would be more diverse views across the media. It's not even close to be neutral.

More importantly, you must see how these channels present the news. I am not talking about voice or tone, but the selection of news they show.

Basically, the news is 'filtered' to make you think a certain way. Why do you think they only talk about terrorism and bomb blasts regarding Pakistan? For 2000-2007, Pakistan grew at 5-8% each year, FDI went way up, poverty went down quite a bit, and that was pretty much never mentioned. Why do you think with Iran they only discuss the nukes and human rights issues, and never mention how much the country has progressed since the 1979 revolution? Why China is mostly in the news for it's human rights issues? Why do they show the middle east problems as if Israelis are the victims (although that has changed recently but still to a great extent this is still how it is) and the middle east as some uncivilized place? Why do they always portray Islam in a certain way?

Essentially, media is mind control. This is not something I make up. See for yourself and if not convinced take some politics course in the university that deals with the media or even discuss it briefly.

So with that much aside, this is what I say will happen if Pakistan publicly shows the proof. Pakistani media will shout about it. India media will discuss it for a day and then it will be business as usual. Western media will do about a 20 second segment on it in the last 10 minutes of the news. Basically, if the western states don't do anything about it, nothing will really happen. However first the Pakistani state must release the proof it has. I am still not a 100% sure why they are not doing it, because they do have the proof and I know that much.

I think it it time for Pakistan to reject all kinds of religious violence irrespective of the cause/target.

Back
Top Bottom