What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any Bangladeshi refute any of the above points with facts. Hearsay and stories are not considered fact.

Your all points are true , does it means you will do whatever you like with Bangladesh ?

Why do you consider Dr as the member of Bangladeshi Race. We are cleared about our definition. We know who is enemy and who is not? Those collaborators have not no brave to address their Dalali to the mass of the Bangladeshi People. We must crush all the collaborators.

I am 50-50 Aryan and Dravidian. Am I Aryan Continua-tor or Dravidian Continua-tor?

Can any Bangladeshi refute any of the above points with facts. Hearsay and stories are not considered fact.

In fact there is no matter of fact. Punjabis wanted to crush the East Pakistanis in 1971. We crushed them to their rightful place. Aryans wanted to take chance to our territory as their own. But we successfully drive those cowards from our territory with the direction of our Great Leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 1972. Those Aryans wanted Natural Gas in 1974. But Our Sheikh Mujibur Rahman give them Kachkola. Then Fuckshal was created by the Conspiration of the Aryan to make plot to kill Our Patriotic Son of our soil Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was killed by the agents of those Fuckshalists. Those fuckshalists wanted to make this land as Aryan Land by the Khaled Mosharroff. Zia at last save the Nation and punished pseudo Fuckshalist Taher. But We are not a myth. None can snatch our identity. We are Vashani. We are Fazlul Haque. We are Dravidian. We must crush all the Aryans from our territory and will take the revenge to restore the rights of the people.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

In fact there is no matter of fact. Punjabis wanted to crush the East Pakistanis in 1971. We crushed them to their rightful place. Aryans wanted to take chance to our territory as their own. But we successfully drive those cowards from our territory with the direction of our Great Leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 1972. Those Aryans wanted Natural Gas in 1974. But Our Sheikh Mujibur Rahman give them Kachkola. Then Fuckshal was created by the Conspiration of the Aryan to make plot to kill Our Patriotic Son of our soil Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was killed by the agents of those Fuckshalists. Those fuckshalists wanted to make this land as Aryan Land by the Khaled Mosharroff. Zia at last save the Nation and punished pseudo Fuckshalist Taher. But We are not a myth. None can snatch our identity. We are Vashani. We are Fazlul Haque. We are Dravidian. We must crush all the Aryans from our territory and will take the revenge to restore the rights of the people.

Mods i request immediate ban of Dr. Mushfique as he is spreading anti Pdf propaganda in Bangladeshi local sites.

APNARA KI KEU DEKHECHEN Pakistan Defence SITE TA? DEKHUN OKHANE ONEK RAJAKAR BOSHE ACHE, BANGLADESHER BIRUDDHE KOTHA BOLCHE PAKISTANI KUKURDER SATHE ATAT- BONDHUTT KORCHE PAKISTANI RAO ISLAM ER DOHAI DIYE EDER KE MOTIBHROSHTO KORCHE PAKISTAN CHAY,BANGLADESH KE CHOLE BOLE KOUSHOLE ABAR FIRE PETE R INDIA ER BIRUDDHE AMADER KE LELIYE DITE DHORMER SENTIMENT USE KORE. APNARA KOKHONOI EI BHULE PA DEBEN NA. PAKISTANI RA ISLAM ER KOTHA BOLE BUT TARA MUSLIM NA. MUSLIM HOLE TARA AMADER 30 LAC LOK KE KUKURER MOTO MARTO NA MUSLIM HOLE 2 LAC MA BONER IJJOT NITO NA TARA AKHON ISLAM ER NAM NIYE APNADER SATHE BONDHUTTO KORTE ASHBE KINTU ETA TADER CHOLONA. MONE RAKHBEN,EDER CHOLONAR PORISHIMA NEI. INDIA JODI AMON KICHU KORE JATE AMADER DESHER SHARTHO BIPONNO HOY TAHOLE SHETA AMRA BOITHOKER MADDHOME KUTNOITIKVABE SHOMOADHAN KORBO,PAKISTANI DER PROROCHONAY JANO AMRA BHIBHRANTO NA HOI. RAJAKAR DER BICHAR KI ADOU HOBE? ATODIN TO HOYE GALO. AMAR TO MONE HOY EDER KE JEKHANE PAWA JAY SHEKHANEI GONOPITUNI DIYE MERE FELA DORKAR. JONOSHADHARON SHOMMILITO VABE EDER GONOPITUNI DIYE MARLE ER BIRUDDHE AINGOTO VABE KICHUI KORA JABENA. MERE FELUN NOROPOSHUDER. AMRA KOTHA NOY KAJE BISHSHASH KORI. AMRA CHAI BONGOBONDHUR SHONAR BANGLA. PAKISTAN PONTHI KUKURDER R KOTOKAL KHOMA DEKHABEN? Pakistan Defence TE JAN R TADER BODMAYESHIR JOTHAJOTHO JOBAB DIN. BANGLADESH CHIROJIBI HOK. JOY BANGLA

Faarhan: Mods i request immediate ban of Dr. Mushfique as he is spreading anti Pdf propaganda in Bangladeshi local sites.

I never said against this forum, I said against the bad blood of Rajakar's Kids like Faarhan. In my previous posts, I said common people of Pakistan are not bad but some opportunistic politicians.

Imran Khan is a Pakistani, Hameed Mir is a Pakistani, Asma Jehangir is a Pakistani, Asgar Khan is a Pakistani. They are all against Pakistan's side during 1971. Now if they were here and they said sorry for what the army and opportunist politicians did in Bangladesh, would the moderator ban Imran Khan/Hameed Mir/Asma Jehangir/Asgar Khan and other Pakistanis ?

Really this Faarhan is such a cunning fox that he tries to misinterpret something for something else !!! Real Rajakar's Son for sure !

Your all points are true , does it means you will do whatever you like with Bangladesh ?

India didn't do anything whatever they like with Bangladesh. Bangladeshi smugglers try to cross border illegally, thus BSF shoots them to stop them, not to kill.

If Bangladeshi people don't cross borders illegally, BSF would never get any scope to shoot. Why BD people still does the crime, this is the main question.

The person who starts crime is the main culprit i.e. illegal intruders from BD are the main culprit who causes this problem.

Faarhan: Mods i request immediate ban of Dr. Mushfique as he is spreading anti Pdf propaganda in Bangladeshi local sites.

I never said against this forum, I said against the bad blood of Rajakar's Kids like Faarhan. In my previous posts, I said common people of Pakistan are not bad but some opportunistic politicians.

Imran Khan is a Pakistani, Hameed Mir is a Pakistani, Asma Jehangir is a Pakistani, Asgar Khan is a Pakistani. They are all against Pakistan's side during 1971. Now if they were here and they said sorry for what the army and opportunist politicians did in Bangladesh, would the moderator ban Imran Khan/Hameed Mir/Asma Jehangir/Asgar Khan and other Pakistanis ?

Really this Faarhan is such a cunning fox that he tries to misinterpret something for something else !!! Real Rajakar's Son for sure !

What is your ancestry? Is it from a patriotic Human source! Look straight yourself. You are denying the Bangladesh territory. Shameless person's ancestry should not be placed as a topic to be discussed. The person who attack other person in the Name of the Father is off course confused about his paternal inheritance. For this reason few Aryan Dalals are prevalent to some space. Pity for those coward Dalals. We the Bangladeshis must put those Dalals to their rightful place.

None can stop Bangladeshi Nation. We must crush all the Aryan cluster.

Have you seen me ever supporting Pakistan?? And you called me Son of Real Razakar? Ok mods if you guys having problem to read my previous post, he said ' some bangladeshi Rajakars are making friendship with pakistani dogs in pdf forum.

Dalals are always Dalal. Today Aryans are the main aggressors to the Bangladeshi Race. For this reason, the Aryan Dalals are prevalent now. If We remain in Unified Pakistani Nation still present, We may find the same Dalal in the Punjabi format. So, it is clear that Dalal is Dalal. The person who deny own land are off course Dalal. He is Dalal in the core. He is harmful for any Nation as he has no moral background whether His format of Dalali. There is no place of Dalali in our Bangladesh. We must crush them. We are well defined. None can play with that. We must vanquish the evil without any hesitation for our rightful existence.

Dalali should be prevented to get a peaceful life. Everybody should say for his territory and Nation. Dalals are well defined.

Just give me your name and adress. I will make sure that you are arrested. Lets see who can crush whom ! Kiddo !

India didn't do anything whatever they like with Bangladesh. Bangladeshi smugglers try to cross border illegally, thus BSF shoots them to stop them, not to kill.

If Bangladeshi people don't cross borders illegally, BSF would never get any scope to shoot. Why BD people still does the crime, this is the main question.

The person who starts crime is the main culprit i.e. illegal intruders from BD are the main culprit who causes this problem.

Typical radical Baksal Indian Communist mentality with no regard for human rights.

now i am Rajakarer bachha just because i opposed india's killing in border.... Other bangladeshis should take note of this typical Awami dalali mindset ... And he must be a beneficiary of current Dalal govt, most probably a Shachip member.

No Abir. I don't deny them. So? You helped us and we are grateful for that. So? what? Ulongo kore pitanor odhikar paya geso tate??

No offcourse, the BSF dudes were suspended and probably disciplinary action is being carried out, the incident appeared on the front line Indian media and there was huge controversy. I'm sure nothing would have happened to a Bangladeshi police if he did the same thing.

Except for blaming the BSF off course.

P1_policer-gulite.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/155987-who-bangladesh-police-indian-bsf.html

I am 50-50 Aryan and Dravidian. Am I Aryan Continua-tor or Dravidian Continua-tor?

You give up the Cruel Classicism from your heart you may be considered as a Proud Dravidian. But you will be a Dravidian Indian, not the Dravidian Bangladeshi. I think you are now better understood. You may be the continua-tor of the Dravidian if you feel yourself as a Anti Classist not like the cruel False Animal Aryan Hound cluster. I think your will feel your Dravidian ancestry to restore the peace in your mind. Good luck for you.

But one thing is sure, there is no place for the Aryan cluster in the aggressive mode in Bangladesh territory.

Have you seen me ever supporting Pakistan?? And you called me Son of Real Razakar? Ok mods if you guys having problem to read my previous post, he said ' some bangladeshi Rajakars are making friendship with pakistani dogs in pdf forum.

Nowadays rajakars have changed their strategy, they don't directly attack Bangladesh but their comments prove their identity. For example, they try to save Matiur Rahman Nizami, Delowar Hossain Saidi who are Rajakars. They also try to deny India's helps. They also support Ziaur Rahman who killed a lot of Freedom Fighters and gave Golam Azam, Shah Azizur Rahman, Abdul Alim like Rajakar shelter and prime ministership/ministership.

And I didnt say anything against Pakistani common people because new generation Pakistani common people are against their army in 1971, calling those brutal army and opportunistic politicians as dogs doesn't mean same for Pakistani common people.

I love Pakistani Common People. In my previous comments, I said - they treated me very well. They were hospitable and friendly. So, don't try to seduce mod with your misinterpretations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom