What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziaur Rahman was nothing but a opportunist, a vicious killer of one of the most famous freedom fighters Khaled Mosharraf. He also hanged another freedom fighter Coloner Taher who helped him get rescued.He was such ungrateful person. He also knew plot of assasionation of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman which is evident from anti awami Coloner Faruque's interview to Mascarenhas where Zia said to them - " I am a senior officer. I cannot be involved in this.

And just what are you trying to prove?

And just how was Zia a vicious killer? Was it not he who declared the independence of Bangladesh? He did not kill Mujib directly, but was 'passively' involved. Mujib asked for protection from Zia, and he was reluctant. I guess Rakhi Bahini wasn't enough for him(?) :lol:

Mujib was not a bad man, but made alliances with bad people. Explain to me as to what happened to all that aid money? Just how did Mujib fail to control his sons? Why did Mujib fail to satisfy the army officers?

Col. Taher? He was a die hard Communist. He deliberately created an 'army within an army'. That kind of insubordination can get you killed.

Given the circumstances, Mujib's death was inevitable.

If you people wanna do it, then go ahead. " Zia captured power most undemocratically by a coupd'ta. He also didnt let Sheikh Hasina to return home and brought back rajakar golam azam, shah azizur rahman from Pakistan. Made the latter rajakar prime minister of Bangladesh.

What a vicious lie :lol:

He also made another razakar abdul alim as minister. I am sure, most of you are rajakar's kids for which you formed a gang here. Economy is much better in Awami regime. According to wikipedia/CIA fact book, the GDP growth rate of Bangladesh is 6.7% while India=8.5% Pakistan=2.2%, in other indicators as well, Bangladesh's condition is better than Pakistan while somehow less than India.

Like you have any clue about economics :lol:

And only trolls quote from Wikipedia.

The economy is currently not doing well. There's a liquidity crisis, nobody's investing and our relations with the Middle Eastern states are not good because of Hasina. Hence, the downfall in remittance. I can tell you that from 2011 onwards, there'd be some hard times ahead.

Oh, let's not forget about the legendary Dr. Yunus Drama :lol:

During BNP regime, BD never saw such rise up in GDP growth, in BNP regime, Bangladesh was champion in corruption for consecutive 5 years for which people voted Awami league and gave them a landslide victory, AL got 262 seats while BNP got only 28 !

And the AL is not corrupt? :lol: If it isn't, why did the WB refuse the loan for the Padma Bridge project?

Yeah, I know that people were frustrated with Tarek and his cronies, but 262 vs. 28 is really...:lol: There were 'magic hands' involved there. Does the BNP not have supporters?

In the end, die hard supporters of both the BNP and AL do not alone determine who's going to win. It is the 'rest' who determines that. This is not just my opinion, but a fact.

In social sectors, Bangladesh is ahead of India for which Sonia Gandhi and Amartya Kumar sen praised Bangladesh. These all happened in AL regime. Again, all political parties were banned for the sake of national integrity and unity. Mujib wanted to unite people, he didnt want to divide people so that they fight eachother So, don't tell us **** and bull stories. You were not even born before liberation war. Kids don't know history.

Okay. And did any of his initiatives succeed? Did nationalizing the industries bear any fruit? The simple answer is no.

Be result-oriented, not beating about the bush just because of a person.

A nation's destiny is not a one man job. It is the combined effort of its people. A lesson for all the dictator wannabes.

And he did initially speak out for democracy back in the Pakistan-era. Now, isn't that a contradiction?

The man was not bad, but delusional and overly emotional with no logic or sense and surrounded by a bunch of loony toon characters (which the AL still has).

Nevertheless, I respect him for speaking out. But he went overkill.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

You Awamis better watch your back.

I hope for your sake, you are not some spin doctor.

Ziaur Rahman was nothing but a opportunist, a vicious killer of one of the most famous freedom fighters Khaled Mosharraf. He also hanged another freedom fighter Coloner Taher who helped him get rescued.He was such ungrateful person. He also knew plot of assasionation of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman which is evident from anti awami Coloner Faruque's interview to Mascarenhas where Zia said to them - " I am a senior officer. I cannot be involved in this. If you people wanna do it, then go ahead. " Zia captured power most undemocratically by a coupd'ta. He also didnt let Sheikh Hasina to return home and brought back rajakar golam azam, shah azizur rahman from Pakistan. Made the latter rajakar prime minister of Bangladesh. He also made another razakar abdul alim as minister. I am sure, most of you are rajakar's kids for which you formed a gang here. Economy is much better in Awami regime. According to wikipedia/CIA fact book, the GDP growth rate of Bangladesh is 6.7% while India=8.5% Pakistan=2.2%, in other indicators as well, Bangladesh's condition is better than Pakistan while somehow less than India. During BNP regime, BD never saw such rise up in GDP growth, in BNP regime, Bangladesh was champion in corruption for consecutive 5 years for which people voted Awami league and gave them a landslide victory, AL got 262 seats while BNP got only 28 ! In social sectors, Bangladesh is ahead of India for which Sonia Gandhi and Amartya Kumar sen praised Bangladesh. These all happened in AL regime. Again, all political parties were banned for the sake of national integrity and unity. Mujib wanted to unite people, he didnt want to divide people so that they fight eachother So, don't tell us **** and bull stories. You were not even born before liberation war. Kids don't know history. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

Looks like you are the one that needs a history lesson. Mujib wanted to unite all the Bangladeshi citizen by baksal?people hated Mujib by the end of 1974, and his reply to public's hated was to ban all the parties and announce himself the supreme dictator of Bangladesh backed the Indian government and rakhi bahini. I am repeating myself again, Awami League has never won an election fairly, not even in 1970. Awami League's rise in gdp growth is due to platform BNP has set them. AL of which are going down the drain with the overkill corruption in the share market by your beloved sheikh rehana.

That remittance supports his impoverished or needy family, not the country e.g. establishment of a hospital, school or others or the countrymen excluding his family.So, this is nothing. So, first get some common sense and then comment.

Thats money sent to the country which goes into Bangladeshi economy, i guess your top caliber Pakistani education hasn't taught you that. Looks like your love towards communism hasn't taught you how the free market economy works.

something really has to be done!......but the problem is neither can we use gruesome force nor can we be too lenient!!!hmmmmm........................

Exactly I have grown up seeing notorious activities of these scumbag illegal immigrants. That's why I don't feel any pain when BSF shoots them, they deserve these bullets particularly for the thing they have done to the Assamese people.

something really has to be done!......but the problem is neither can we use gruesome force nor can we be too lenient!!!hmmmmm........................

and more problem is that they have no permanent address unlike us. Take my father example, he unable to caught those criminal because they have no permanent address, they just move here to there. People from bihar and UP also comes NE for Job but they have some permanent address so If they did something wrong than it easy to catch them. That why we unable to catch my father's criminal. My state is least affected state in all NE but still they are in thousands in number. Can't imagine about tripura which is one of most affected area from those intruder.

Exactly I have grown up seeing notorious activities of these scumbag illegal immigrants. That's why I don't feel any pain when BSF shoots them, they deserve these bullets particularly for the thing they have done to the Assamese people.

Looks like India doesn't know what the word 'deportation' means. Your founding father Gandhi would have been proud of your morals.

Mujib wanted to integrate and unite people.When there are 1000 ideas, people get divided and there occurs internal conflicts. To alleviate internal conflicts and to unite all class of people Mujib banned all parties including awami league and made it BAKSHAL, ie. Farmers and Labourers would be given preference and Awami means common People i.e. Awam (Jonogon). Mujib was right because we all know democracy is just a dream in BD, no real democracy was ever established in BD. All the parties talk about Democracy but later we see no democracy but despotism/free style reign. So, uttering democracy in BD is not from heart but from a trick to sit in the throne. BAKSHAL was necessary for alleviating internal conflicts and clash between people of different ideas. During BNP regime, GDP growth was never 6% but in Awami regime, its 6.7%. According to Transparency international report, during awami regime 2008-2011 Bangladesh is 11-13th in list of most corrupt countries while during BNP regime from 2002-2006, Bangladesh was no 1 i.e champion in corruption.Check the reports from TI site. Share Market fall is not due to awami leaguer, a lot of BNP backed industrialist and company holders are involved in this. I am a life member of Bangla Academy, Itihash Academy, Asiatic Society of Bangladesh. I am a writer too whose articles are in no.1 position in BDNews24.com and Priyo.com along with some other sites.They keep my articles as reference.Google them.So, I don't need to learn history from a kid like you who even is not living in Bangladesh but left BD and living in Canada for luxurious life ! People like you who don't live in BD have no right to talk about BD.

So indeed you are a communist, yes of course there is no such thing as a democracy to an Indian awami league dalal; thats a given, baksal destroyed the economy of bangladesh, baksal was a failed idea, nationalizing all the crops would have killed millions in Bangladesh, collectivization has killed million during lenin's regime, it has killed million's during mao's regime, you wouldn't know that since you are madly in love with your idea of a utopia in your head where it is all for the 'people;. Your mujib also destroyed the backbone of bangladesh's industry and helped india destroy our jute indsutry, you wouldn't believe that because you are madly in love with India and your communist jingo. Your articles are published in pro indian bal news media and the fact that your punctuations are grammar are mediocre at best, shows a lot about your credbility.
I am a student in Canada for my post secondary education, after that I will take the first flight back to Bangladesh.

I thank all those Indians (not all who were aggressive and few in number) who didn't take this silly joke of cracking (not hacking, hacking is something else) by some brainless kids of BD seriously. Please remember, there are lots of people in BD who are grateful to India for their support during 71 and from 72-75. Since, it is a pakistani site (i am ok with common pakistanis, my education was in pakistan) kids of jamate islami and other extremist groups have joined here. They don't live in BD, they live luxurious life in Canada USA Japan etc. They just are big mouth fake patriots, not real one.

I thank the Indians that they didn't counter-hack Bangladeshi websites in a large number. This was the teaching of Mahatma Gandhi. I salute him that he was able to teach non violence and non-retaliation strategy to the Indians.This is called broad mindedness. Thanks.

Well, I thought Indians are decent in this field but to be honest, Indian hackers are way below par to the standard of the Bangladeshi hackers!! BTW, so far my favorite post in the facebook page of BBHC is "Vai indian **** site gula hack koren, polapain noshto hoia jaitese"!! :rofl:

We the Bangladeshi Dravidian Hackers who are ready to crush any Aryan Cluster's Website. We must do that until the Justice is restored. There is no alteration of that. We never consider the Dr. like collaborators as Bangladeshi flag er. Those are out of Bangladeshi Race. Dam Dea Kenesi Ai Bangladesh, Karor Dane Paoa Noi. Dalal gula mokto korte Jatigoto Shudhi ovijan chalate hobe. Those Dalals are not brave enough to stand against the Bangladeshi mass.

I thank all those Indians (not all who were aggressive and few in number) who didn't take this silly joke of cracking (not hacking, hacking is something else) by some brainless kids of BD seriously. Please remember, there are lots of people in BD who are grateful to India for their support during 71 and from 72-75. Since, it is a pakistani site (i am ok with common pakistanis, my education was in pakistan) kids of jamate islami and other extremist groups have joined here. They don't live in BD, they live luxurious life in Canada USA Japan etc. They just are big mouth fake patriots, not real one.

I thank the Indians that they didn't counter-hack Bangladeshi websites in a large number. This was the teaching of Mahatma Gandhi. I salute him that he was able to teach non violence and non-retaliation strategy to the Indians.This is called broad mindedness. Thanks.

Well I trust your points. After all. so called Indian Dalal Awami league was elected by majority Bangladeshi people only. And all the fanboys here has objection with earning money by providing transit route to India, peace-deal with India.

Why we would be grateful to India ? we could get liberated if that was the only option for Bengali majority people in Pakistan without any blood shed

By not hacking our website Indian are showing Gandhinism ?
then by killing the people in border area without any hesitation, Killing falani or torturing our people what they are showing ?
Sorry to say you have prove yourself as a VADA

Well I trust your points. After all. so called Indian Dalal Awami league was elected by majority Bangladeshi people only. And all the fanboys here has objection with earning money by providing transit route to India, peace-deal with India.

Transit must never be given. It is the voice of Every member of Bangladeshi Race. None can do other than that. That is the final point. We are the Nation. No place for the Coward Aryan in our Own Bangladesh Territory. We must conserve that right at any cost for our sovereign Existence. None can destroy us. We must put all the aggressors to their rightful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom