What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

It make hell of sense and feel right to be brother of Pakistanis then Bharati though. You can not disagree with me as Bangladeshi. ;)

My point is being the brother of any one of those two country is counterproductive for us. I hope you won't disagree wit that.
This three countries should forget 'bout their past and work on their own that way all of them will reach their true Sovereignty

Last edited:
It make hell of sense and feel right to be brother of Pakistanis then Bharati though. You can not disagree with me as Bangladeshi. ;)

Right....

Coz more Bangladeshi blood has been spilled by India.....NOT Pakistan!

Last edited:
My point is being the brother of any one of those two country is counterproductive for us. I hope you won't disagree wit that.
This three countries should forget 'bout their past and work on their own that way all of them will reach their true Sovereignty

No disagreement there however Pakistanis and Bangladeshis pray toward Kaaba so they have edge over Bharati with respect to brotherly relation.

Bd has nothing to gain from Dada Bharat. We will dilute our Islamic idendity if we mingle with them so much. As a matter of fact, it is in full sewing by Awami bastards. You have menthion about our national poet Kazi yet Awami munafiq dalals giving edge to foregn element Tagore. :tdown:

Me and you can agree on one thing and that Bd can do better without Bharat. :tup:

No disagreement there however Pakistanis and Bangladeshis pray toward Kaaba so they have edge over Bharati with respect to brotherly relation.

Bd has nothing to gain from Dada Bharat. We will dilute our Islamic idendity if we mingle with them so much. As a matter of fact, it is in full sewing by Awami bastards. You have menthion about our national poet Kazi yet Awami munafiq dalals giving edge to foregn element Tagore. :tdown:

Me and you can agree on one thing and that Bd can do better without Bharat. :tup:

Conviniently forgetting 170 Million muslims of Indian origin.......

Why not just start using "Hindu" instead of India or Bharti in your post? Coz that's pretty much what you're implying .....

Last edited:

Did the the Americans developed so much by praying towards Kaaba???Did the Israelis developed so much from almost nowhere and nothing by praying towards Kaaba???Did the Chinese developed so much by praying towards Kaaba???

I am not trying to hurt any religious sentiment here.But the point is,just praying or having the same faith hasn't really got anything to do with development.
Almost all the developed and the fast developing countries in the World have secular outlook.I am in a position where I can enjoy reading both Bidrohi and Gitanjali and I consider that to be a far better position than that of yours,as your position is of a hypocrite.

Let me explain.You seem to have an obsession with your religion(I have absolutely no problem with that),and a problem with other religion specially Hinduism.(I can quote lots of your quotes,you know I can).You despise the Hindus so much that you even hate Tagore,the first Nobel laureate of South Asia.

How about this then.....stop using your PC,for if it runs on an Intel based system,then it is a progressive development of the Pentium chip.Vinod Dham,an Indian Hindu is considered to be the Father of Pentium chip.If you are using an AMD based system,then it is a progressive development of the K8 system.That was again created under the supervision of Vinod Dham....

Shall I continue????

Bro just because of some spectrums probable theory you can't jeopardize the sacrifice of millions can you? Even if you search your family you'll find atleast someone being a freedom fighter(or atleast helped them). Please try to repect your fellow people before giving away our credits to someone.
Lastly remember the language movement is the result we celebrate
International Mother Language Day
it'll be too naive if you mix some conspiracy with it because nor mujib or zia played important roles there.

Well, I’m repeating here something. I told before that I have no intention to disrespect to any freedom fighter or Salam, Rafiq, Borkak, Jabbar. I know anyone would blame PK for killing Bangladeshis brutally in past and any one would respect the BD-fighters who fought for their rights. I know brave Bangladeshis are always ready to protect their motherland from enemies. Even I know though you and I have different thinking but we will work together if any serious crisis will come to BD or if we have any common enemy.

People who sacrificed their lives in 71 and 52 were our national heroes. But there is a missing point which I’m wondering nowadays. No one told before that how those BD-heroes bulled by conspiracy and deception and there is my problem. I mean if there is conspiracy behind 71 and 52 then I must say that those valuable BD-heroes’ lives were sacrificed through bull, conspiracy and deception which made the novel intention of those heroes vain.

Always from my childhood I was hearing that PK did misrule and discrimination towards BD, so we fought against them. But no one told before that there was conspiracy by Mujib, no one told before about the greediness of Mujib for power (his post 72 hell like regime proofs that he was greedy – also remember the blanket history of sare satt lakh/koti kombol, but where is mine) and history of ploy-making with Indians. Although I agree PK’s failure, discrimination and misrule gave the room for making conspiracy by Mujib and India but no one told that India took the room to divide us. But I strongly believe that the existing problems between PK and BD would have solved through negotiation but Mujib called for separation which was a part conspiracy with India (we know about 69 and Agartala conspiracies). And no one told that what compelled PK to kill BD-people in 71, no one told that how India trained Mukti Bahini before 71-war was started, and no one told what any country does to suppress the fighters to keep the situation in hand in a country (as like Indian is killing the Kashmiries to keep the situation in hand). Our history always told that Razakars were bad but it hasn’t said about their right to support PK in 71.

BTW, I heard that ATN Bangla has released a big documentary about the brutality of PK killing and Mujib’s contribution for creating BD. Anyone would say definitely that Mujb is the father of BD after seeing this if they do not know the dark conspiracy side of the history. So I want to search the other untold histories from every side. But I’m sure that our history is partial as we can see how AL is bulling people every day in the media by deception.

What a complete hypocrite....

So aligning with China or the US is better....

Because China never had its Tianmen Square, its Tibetian revolution, or its supression of Muslim Uighirs?

Or the US.....need I say more?

At least with India....we have a linguistic, cultural and historic bond.....

I suggest you read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" before you get into bed with either of these resource hungry states....

Now Im not suggesting India to be saintly in any form.....but there is something called being the "lesser devil"

Na pal, sorry we Bangladeshis don't have any "linguistic, cultural and historic bond" with india, we have very little in common with indians.

You obviously have never been to Bangladesh, the language here is not the same, our cultural norms differ, we eat different foods, were a majority Muslim nation etc. In-fact if you speak to the young here they tend to look more to the west and look to the US for cultural inspirations.

Na pal, sorry we Bangladeshis don't have any "linguistic, cultural and historic bond" with india, we have very little in common with indians.

You obviously have never been to Bangladesh, the language here is not the same, our cultural norms differ, we eat different foods, were a majority Muslim nation etc. In-fact if you speak to the young here they tend to look more to the west and look to the US for cultural inspirations.

God.....Do I really need to spell out the similarities between Bengalis in WB and Bangladesh?

Your inclination to western culture wont make you the west.....

Bangladesh will remain in South Asia...You will speak Bengali...and you will continue to share a common history with us.....

What more do you want....its more than anything you will ever share with the west or US that you so dearly care to emulate!

God.....Do I really need to spell out the similarities between Bengalis in WB and Bangladesh?

Your inclination to western culture wont make you the west.....

Bangladesh will remain in South Asia...You will speak Bengali...and you will continue to share a common history with us.....

What more do you want....its more than anything you will ever share with the west or US that your so dearly care to emulate!

Look I go to WB regularly (business and friends), the language spoken there is not the same, there is a gulf of difference and as time progresses the differences get bigger.

We are not your "cousins", we have very little in common. I travel to Bangladesh/UK/US/India at least 4-5 times a year on business.

So quit saying we are culturally or historically linked. Why do you Indians still think that Bangladesh is still like WB, things have changed, the next gen Bangladeshis don’t look up-to india anymore, we look to the US and EU as our trading partners, most of our imports come from China.

So get off you high horse, you’re not as important as you like to think.

Look I go to WB regularly (business and friends), the language spoken there is not the same, there is a gulf of difference and as time progresses the differences get bigger.

We are not your "cousins", we have very little in common. I travel to Bangladesh/UK/US/India at least 4-5 times a year on business.

So quit saying we are culturally or historically linked. Why do you Indians still think that Bangladesh is still like WB, things have changed, the next gen Bangladeshis don’t look up-to india anymore, we look to the US and EU as our trading partners, most of our imports come from China.

There is no cure for your complex......

I stand by my words.....

Bangladeshis will always be....our American Loving, Chinese product using, Bengali Speaking, Muslim neighbors who lived and died with us once upon a time....!

Your history and ours will always be intertwined....BD exists because India exists!

There is no cure for your complex......

I stand by my words.....

Bangladeshis will always be....our American Loving, Chinese product using, Bengali Speaking, Muslim neighbors who lived and died with us once upon a time....!

You can believe any fairy tale you want, the truth is we are not what you want us to be.

To us india is just like any other nation (one of many) we trade with, no more no less. We have no special love for you, or hate towards you, we just have our own interests.

Once you understand that, then you will have a better respect for Bangladesh. Oh I said the young people/next gen follow US culture, I never said they love America.

BTW, I heard that ATN Bangla has released a big documentary about the brutality of PK killing and Mujib’s contribution for creating BD. Anyone would say definitely that Mujb is the father of BD after seeing this if they do not know the dark conspiracy side of the history. So I want to search the other untold histories from every side. But I’m sure that our history is partial as we can see how AL is bulling people every day in the media by deception.

The fat boy(owner of ATN) is bastard child of Mujib. That is why he is trying this fail idea but not to worry because a failed idea can not succeed for too long.

Next time we will make Bangladesh an Islamic republic while exterminate them Awami cockroach from BD land.

Last edited:

Do not know about your other point but you and me must be seeing, experiencing and looking at the same thing from different angle without any distinction. :tup:

[Mod Edit] Can't you have a decent civilized discussion ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Conviniently forgetting 170 Million muslims of Indian origin.......

Why not just start using "Hindu" instead of India or Bharti in your post? Coz that's pretty much what you're implying .....

I would like not but would like to see an up rise against the Hindus with vengeance. We shall embrace them with open arm. Revolution in northern Indian(Assam) is matter of time. ;)

Do not know about your other point but you and me must be seeing, experiencing and looking at the same thing from different angle without any distinction. :tup:

Bharatis must have come from a low quality race because it has no dignity to overcome the Muslim phobia in SA. We are saying he do not like anything Hunduani yet this Hindus begging otherwise. ;)

Sorry Al-zakir, there is a distinction, I don't hate indians or hindus par-say (my girlfriend is a punjabi hindu) I just hate those people who show dis-respect to my country, however subtlely.

I may not agree with you, but you have every right to your views.

Back
Top Bottom