What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

That India and Bangladesh have to embark silently on a strategic partnership indicates its unpopularity in the latter country and that it is being done against the will and desire of the people of Bangladesh.

Are you guys pissed at us, that we are trying to stop the smuggling of cough syrup so that you dont get a cheap high?

I know many Bangladeshis play victim and call India big brother, the fact is you are free to elect BNP and get into a tussle with us. We did not force you to elect Awami League.

I dont care a sh!t about what you think about my intelligence, no matter how much you rant. you are just another creature for me,a weed, who should be subjected to herbicide application.

What you have written is a rant or don't you know the meaning of the word? Every time you write something you appear stupider and stupider.

Okay Mr. shallow could we get back to the subject of the article. I have explained clearly why a strategic alignment is bad for Bangladesh. I see no benefits to this policy. It merely subjugates us to Indian dictates. Why we are not taking any lessons from what is happening in Kashmir and the naxalite belt. Do we want to be aligned to a country that treats its own citizens like this? They already shoot at us with impunity why give them more opportunity to abuse us?

What a complete hypocrite....

So aligning with China or the US is better....

Because China never had its Tianmen Square, its Tibetian revolution, or its supression of Muslim Uighirs?

Or the US.....need I say more?

At least with India....we have a linguistic, cultural and historic bond.....

I suggest you read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" before you get into bed with either of these resource hungry states....

Now Im not suggesting India to be saintly in any form.....but there is something called being the "lesser devil"

Let me just reassert that strategic realignment with India is not in Bangladesh's best interests as it will mean a future characterized by subservience and servility. Such a course taken by Bangladesh would be undignified and be exploitative in nature. There are no benefits to be derived from such a relationship for Bangladesh.

So which country do you think will treat BD as an equal?......

US or China? Maybe Japan...and please explain why they would help BD as equals (Or in a manner that benefits BD more than them) as opposed to India which actually has some historical connections with BD?
Unless all you expect is aid and not a loan......

That was actually Chanayka's Bhoot as Chanakya died long before Ashoka even saw the world... ;)

Is that guy miserably ill informed or terribly prejudiced???BTW I am yet to see his proofs regarding the RAW financing a newpaper..Why does he raise issues when he knows he cannot support it with facts and figures????

But BNP being the brother of pakistanis doesn do the common people of bangladeshis any favor. If there is an uplift in the next election I do think it'll be from the common people.
It make hell of sense and feel right to be brother of Pakistanis then Bharati though. You can not disagree with me as Bangladeshi. ;)

Originally Posted by nForce
Is that guy miserably ill informed or terribly prejudiced???BTW I am yet to see his proofs regarding the RAW financing a newpaper..Why does he raise issues when he knows he cannot support it with facts and figures????

And before that he posted about:
"Banga Bhumi Andolan seeking to establish a separate independent state — Hindu land — comprising 21 south-western districts of Bangladesh and parts of West Bengal will hold a grand rally at Bangaon rail station on July 22, according to reports reaching from across the border.
The Banga Bhumi Movement receiving active support from the Indian government has put up wall posters, circulated leaflets, held rallies and organised demonstrations in different parts of West Bengal including Kolkata to drum up support for the grand rally.
The movement has set up more than a dozen training centres with clandestine supply of money and arms from the Indian government with the objective of arms struggle for creation of the Hindu land.
Indian print and electronic media have been reporting about the July 22 grand rally."

No SUBSTANTIATION provided for this either.
Just "shoot and scoot".

Let me just reassert that strategic realignment with India is not in Bangladesh's best interests as it will mean a future characterized by subservience and servility. Such a course taken by Bangladesh would be undignified and be exploitative in nature. There are no benefits to be derived from such a relationship for Bangladesh.

Instead of punching the keyboard.. tell this to your Govt !

Back
Top Bottom