What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

Yes I agree. But China can spend more on their military than India, plus they have more indigenous projects than India

Given pathetic Indian and Chinese quality of craftsmanship - how is having more indigenous projects an advantage?

Antony uncle should develop some balls and should ask Chinese to stop aiding Pakistan militarily. Without China, Pak is nothing.
And if they not desist then India should go ahead and help Vietnam become a nuclear state.
Tit For Tat.
This is the only thing that can make Chinese come to their senses.

India cannot afford to do that, as India doesn't have the prowess to act like boss. Right now only USA, China and Russia can do that, forget other other countries.. Stop thinking your powerful because you're really not.

Yes I agree. But China can spend more on their military than India, plus they have more indigenous projects than India

nah man.. DRDO got more projects in pipeline than pak or china combined.. after all the pipe has been stuck at the other end for 35 years :lol:

India has indigenous projects too. 90% of our ships, soon to be 100%, 50-60% of land army, soon to be much more.

Given pathetic Indian and Chinese quality of craftsmanship - how is having more indigenous projects an advantage?

I'm not sure of Chinese projects failing though, but India is doing good on their navy indigenous projects

Antony uncle should develop some balls and should ask Chinese to stop aiding Pakistan militarily. Without China, Pak is nothing.
And if they not desist then India should go ahead and help Vietnam become a nuclear state.
Tit For Tat.
This is the only thing that can make Chinese come to their senses.

India is still working on its economy.. wait let us touch 5 trillion, I assure you Vietnam will have Nukes. India not going to forget what China did in our neighbourhood. But right now is not the time.

India cannot afford to do that, as India doesn't have the prowess to act like boss. Right now only USA, China and Russia can do that, forget other other countries.. Stop thinking your powerful because you're really not.

If we have nukes within range of Beijing, I think China will be quite compliant with our requests.

EzioAltaïr;3370554 said:
India has indigenous projects too. 90% of our ships, soon to be 100%, 50-60% of land army, soon to be much more.

Yes, you do, but you are still #1 foreign arms buyer

EzioAltaïr;3370564 said:
If we have nukes within range of Beijing, I think China will be quite compliant with our requests.

You already do. You also have nukes within range of Islamabad, does Pakistan listen to you? :disagree:

I'm not sure of Chinese projects failing though, but India is doing good on their navy indigenous projects

If you go on a hunt, you don't go with an untested weapon. India and China will not have indigenous products which will match those of western nations for decades to come. This is not a lack of capability issue - it is a lack of allocation of funds in R&D issue.

EzioAltaïr;3370568 said:
Hardly a valid measure. USA is the fourth largest arms buyer, but can kick the **** out of any country.
\

Are they the largest foreign arms buyer or not? Because thats hard to believe considering USA is the sole country, other countries buy weapons from.

If you go on a hunt, you don't go with an untested weapon. India and China will not have indigenous products which will match those of western nations for decades to come. This is not a lack of capability issue - it is a lack of allocation of funds in R&D issue.

There is no lack of funds. Its just you guys boasting about what you cannot handle. For example you tried to build a engine, when you hardly had any experience to do so

You already do. You also have nukes within range of Islamabad, does Pakistan listen to you? :disagree:

No offence, but Chinese are more wary of MAD scenarios than Pakistan. Most Pakistani trolls I've seen have some kind of heroic last stand in their head, they think that since Pakistan can destroy India's cities, it's gonna save 'em from retaliation. So even Pak Government thinks so. China is far smarter, and will only try to start a war if it's first strike can completely cripple our nuclear capabilities. So it will be compliant.

\

Are they the largest foreign arms buyer or not? Because thats hard to believe considering USA is the sole country, other countries buy weapons from.

There is no lack of funds. Its just you guys boasting about what you cannot handle. For example you tried to build a engine, when you hardly had any experience to do so

Sorry not 4th. It's 5th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry#World.27s_largest_arms_importers

And so... we don't have experience in engine building. We ;leave it altogether, and buy foreign engines? And forsake the idea of even getting experience?

Sir ji i don't think it takes too much too on pass on few nuke warheads to Vietnam and this present scenario even American will not object. Vietnam is democracy and has friendly relations with US.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...lds-cheapest-nuclear-reactors-world-govt.html

Back
Top Bottom