What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

India scares China for a reason which is like indirectly asking China to return Indian lands and perhaps allow Dalai Lama to rule Tibet.

In my view, China has nothing to worry from India... They should look towards USA as thats their next destination, as India is too weak, and small

In my view, China has nothing to worry from India... They should look towards USA as thats their next destination, as India is too weak, and small

No, compared to China, India is not weak, nor is it small. Even the Chinese govt have now started seeing India as a giant which can put an end to China's existence. This is true. Thats why their Defence Minister is behaving in a way as if asking for clemency from India.

Look, Chinese are basically not that powerful as you think.

India shoud attack China with Japan, USA and Vietnam. We should free the chinese people from ccp. WE should also give freedom to the countries of Tibet and Xinxiang. Also Hong Kong should be modelled as a modern country on lines of Singapore.Taiwan would also declare its independence. all problems of the world would be solved.

No, compared to China, India is not weak, nor is it small. Even the Chinese govt have now started seeing India as a giant which can put an end to China's existence. This is true. Thats why their Defence Minister is behaving in a way as if asking for clemency from India.

Look, Chinese are basically not that powerful as you think.

Well maybe in 40 years if China grows at 0.4% then India, will be a threat to China, but right now...

China started looking at US when it was soooooo weak and the US ignored it....we are not that weak to China...and if China ignores us, it will be very good for us..even if they dont ignore us, we will not let it go without settling the account!!

Another beautiful post from Icewolf, India is weak and small compared to a country, even though it has nukes within range of it. *clap* *clap*

China started looking at US when it was soooooo weak and the US ignored it....we are not that weak to China...and if China ignores us, it will be very good for us..even if they dont ignore us, we will not let it go without settling the account!!

Yes, USA ignored China, when it was weak and small, but now China is set to overtake USA, so now only thing USA is thinking about is China... I understand USA being wary of China-- but India?

EzioAltaïr;3370498 said:
Another beautiful post from Icewolf, India is weak and small compared to a country, even though it has nukes within range of it. *clap* *clap*

I meant weak compared to China

Well maybe in 40 years if China grows at 0.4% then India, will be a threat to China, but right now...

Right now India is militarily possesses an equal position with China, if not stronger. I am not talking about economy.

We should talk direct to china & pakistan and come up with the solution for **** bcoz its taking lots of money to support our military buildup in **** ,when we have so many problem with Naxal hid area,i dont thing we need american support for china we can handle it by ourself.

India shoud attack China with Japan, USA and Vietnam. We should free the chinese people from ccp. WE should also give freedom to the countries of Tibet and Xinxiang. Also Hong Kong should be modelled as a modern country on lines of Singapore.Taiwan would also declare its independence. all problems of the world would be solved.

why asking every one to help you attack china are you scared of attacking china on your own?:rofl:

We should talk direct to china & pakistan and come up with the solution for **** bcoz its taking lots of money to support our military buildup in **** ,when we have so many problem with Naxal hid area,i dont thing we need american support for china we can handle it by ourself.

American support will make things easier. We are already cooperating with USA.

Antony uncle should develop some balls and should ask Chinese to stop aiding Pakistan militarily. Without China, Pak is nothing.
And if they not desist then India should go ahead and help Vietnam become a nuclear state.
Tit For Tat.
This is the only thing that can make Chinese come to their senses.

Right now India is militarily possesses an equal position with China, if not stronger. I am not talking about economy.

Yes I agree. But China can spend more on their military than India, plus they have more indigenous projects than India

why asking every one to help you attack china are you scared of attacking china on your own?:rofl:

No, India is not scared of attacking China on its own. What India needs is to accomplish the objective which is taking Indian lands back and liberating Tibet. If India works with USA, then it will be an easy task.

Back
Top Bottom