What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

How can it be such an achievement beating india? just like the olympics , you seriously think we will be proud and bragg beating india in sport?:D

If it's not an achievement, why do Chinese trolls bring up the year 1962 in every post?

EzioAltaïr;3370772 said:
Full of BS? Says the guy who thinks India is backward. :lol:

Compared to china india is atleast 40 years behind if that s not backward i dont know what is:D

OH really ? we are living in caves with $3trillions in fx reserves, the world second biggest economy sorry mate your arguement just full of bs as usual

Why not use those reserves to get people out of the caves? Just google it - 30 million Chinese people live in caves.

Oops - I forget - Google might be blocked in your country. Whatever - use some search engine and pray that the news is not censored.

That is rubbish. Go read Nehru's speech - "My heart goes out to the people of Assam"...India pretty much vacated the entire North East.

China halted in its tracks because the Cuban Missile Crisis ended and Kennedy sent military relief for India; but Soviet Russia did not back China. But China did win the war. We were beaten. No shame admitting you lost.

No, we didn't lose. You can't measure victory or defeat on the basis of casualty. North East was vacated because that was the theater of war and a no-man's land for civilians. But the tribals were not vacated, you should note it. Only mainland Indians were asked to vacate the hills. I say it again the war was stopped before it could reach the culminating point, may be because of what you just mentioned. Thats another point. So when the war itself did not have conclusion, how can you conclude India lost the war?

And please, don't go by Nehru's melodrama, he was a veteran politician after all.

How can it be such an achievement beating india? just like the olympics , you seriously think we will be proud and bragg beating india in sport?:D

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA - you win medals in pansy stuff like jumping up and down on a trampoline and diving and what not. When you are good enough to beat India in a real man's sport - like Cricket, do let me know.

China been already targeted by Planet Nibiru's gravitational force.... (china known as flood country). Heard of Latest news came that Artic sea to dissapear within a decade?.... Get ready. Earth will change totaly. Forget about war.... The real war already picking up.... Few years ago people talked about Earth pole shift.... Yes its coming true....

EzioAltaïr;3370779 said:
If it's not an achievement, why do Chinese trolls bring up the year 1962 in every post?

Is it just a reply to some indians in pdf in their delusional mind that they can take on china and win , we just give you fact base on the past where as you indians just talk of beating china with nothing to back it up

Is it just a reply to some indians in pdf in their delusional mind that they can take on china and win , we just give you fact base on the past where as you indians just talk of beating china with nothing to back it up

No they bring it up even when the previous posters haven't even mentioned China.

And if India can't beat China, why hasn't China got some guts and resolved their border disputes completely?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA - you win medals in pansy stuff like jumping up and down on a trampoline and diving and what not. When you are good enough to beat India in a real man's sport - like Cricket, do let me know.

LOL real sport only played by 9 countries hahhahahahah man you lost it completely:lol:

LOL real sport only played by 9 countries hahhahahahah man you lost it completely:lol:

your country not good enough to compete with a county team even.. very few countries got the talent to suceed in cricket.. its the toughest sport

the chinese response is beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep bbeeeep beep toooot tooot beep toooot (censored)

India cant feed and protect all its people right now and more tha 40 insurgencies fighting for liberation..what will it do by absorbing more people and land?

30 million Chinese live in caves.. at-least they have access to cave and a ground hole for sanitation..in India..twice that live on streets and cr@p in public.

If they dont cease activities in ***, we should go ahead with SC sea exploration.

If I may add, the dispute is a purely bilateral matter between China and Vietnam

You guys when there once...have you guys found anything ?:lol: try to go there again and don't come back with empty hands :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom