What's new

India: another great illusion?

why do we keep making fun of Indians? this flame war back and forth thing does no good to anyone except to relieve some stress. If they want to brag, let them brag. Indians, objectively speaking, work very damn hard. only their 1% babus don't.

yes you are right we should let them brag. after all if they have wet dream in the morning they will have solution in their hand??

india will break apart into different countries once different ethnic groups get richer, their demands will rise.
just look at how the soviet union collapsed, you can only unite a ethnically different country for so long.

So soviet union collapsed when the different groups became rich? Wow is that what they are teaching you in reeducation camps these days LOL!

The truth is that, unlike China, Russia and Brazil, who are unlikely to go to war with any of their neighbors, India is in a constant state of alert along the border with Pakistan, a nuclear enemy.

what about India, Taiwan, Tibet, Vietnam, Japan & US? You have been doing pretty enough to keep the rivalry alive with all these countries....

Your truths speak ur state of brainwashed mind...

In Bollywood... Most Pakistani army men are wild eyed, long haired extremists with AK-47's. :lol: True or not true. :rofl:

I can't believe my mother even watches this crap Bollywood.

what about India, Taiwan, Tibet, Vietnam, Japan & US? You have been doing pretty enough to keep the rivalry alive with all these countries....

Your truths speak ur state of brainwashed mind...

you simply address to the wrote person...I didn't wrote this article...try to figure out yourself the author 's nationality...LMAO

you simply address to the wrote person...I didn't wrote this article...try to figure out yourself the author 's nationality...LMAO

lol...face it, ur so called truths ve been exposed and now u r resorting to nationality of the author...lol.....see, for me, its no matter who is the author and wat he has written, but if u r going mad with ur polluted thoughts, then I am there to take care of u as long as i m online...

now i m going to bed, not lucky like u to get paid for late nite posting in forum....catch u again..gn ;-)

Yes, I did...to the guy that's still living in Bollywood dream to see bad thing happen to China.

are u talking about Jackie chan? ;-)

selectively picking up anti India lines whereas rejecting the lines regarding china to support your claims ? :lol:

How predictable of you and your ilks.

Dude try to read the article over and over again...Nothing wrttien about China justified the need for me to highlight it....LMAO
the entire article is about INDIA

lol...face it, ur so called truths ve been exposed and now u r resorting to nationality of the author...lol.....see, for me, its no matter who is the author and wat he has written, but if u r going mad with ur polluted thoughts, then I am there to take care of u as long as i m online...

now i m going to bed, not lucky like u to get paid for late nite posting in forum....catch u again..gn ;-)

are u talking about Jackie chan? ;-)

go to bed..and have bollywood dream...LMAO

when majority of the world is toppling & in that environment india is still doing good then only a fool would call india a illusion.

Anybody who uses this term "south Asia" can be hardly trusted. (his real intent)

This is actually a litmus test these days. This is in fact Pakistanis' way of saying "we are Indians after all" when something really nasty(terrorism, sectarian violence, women's issues) is being discussed(guilt by association) and then being able to keep "Pakistaniyat" (and related empty pride) intact when something good happens in Pakistan(once in blue moon).

If you think this is condescending tone, i don't care. It's f56king truth.

This is typical Indian mind in its full glory. South Asia doesnot belong to India. It is India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom