What's new

India: another great illusion?

Be careful using the 'sarcasm' card to backtrack on claims you realize in hindsight are pretty stupid. It's a 'one-use only' tactic, and it means people will be less likely to take you seriously in the future.

you think i really care dude? I have said much worse things face to face in this forum? I just told you what i meant,it doesn't matter if u think i am fudging things here,u misjudge at your own peril.

Only one thing i have to tell you is, indians and pakistanis know each other like the back of their own hands,in this context even if you do a phd a chinese guy just cant get there.

agreed its an inferiority complex

thats how people with a superiority complex speak.

It is black or white,Aryan B is such a basic guy like a bot coded in binary.

Where is the illusion????

I know Mission Impossible 4 is a movie and the real car park is in Germany; I understand the producers don't want to film Tom Cruise with a gun in Slumdog Millionaire.

india will break apart into different countries once different ethnic groups get richer, their demands will rise.
just look at how the soviet union collapsed, you can only unite a ethnically different country for so long.

Whatever drugs you're on certainly aren't good for you.

When I read the title " India: another great illusion" , I'm wondering how many illusions he was trying to refer too :lol:

It must be funny saying that when you yourself had half of your country liberated into 2. Pakistan and East Pakistan. :lol: :rofl:

Hell, it was your governments own incompetency to provide proper rights to your Muslim minorities.

I don't participate in such mutual hatred threads, especially one initiated by a notorious Chinese troll with worthless views and an abiding desire to create mischief.

In this case, I am making an exception, because of the utterly idiotic nature of the comment.

You said: "when you yourself had half of your country liberated into 2. Pakistan and East Pakistan."

Mirabile dictu.

1. 'Half of your country' was half of your country as well, genius; didn't someone teach you that it was one British Crown colony before 1947?
2. It was not liberated into two, into Pakistan and East Pakistan, but Pakistan was carved out of it with two sections. It was the political acumen and statesmanship of one set of people on the sub-continent that caused the first (and, so far, the ONLY ethnic break-up), and that set of people was not Indian. So when the bright young hopefuls take time off from their algebra homework (those of them that go to school, that is) and sit around and chirp about ethnic break-ups, do take time off to think about who showed the way.
3. If you read Ayesha Jalal, or any respectable historical authority, you will quickly find out that the great statesman, Jinnah, intended Pakistan and the partition of India only as a last resort, an improbable alternative in case the Congress party was stupid enough to reject the Cabinet Mission proposals. Unfortunately, he was wrong, the Congress was stupid, and rejected the plan, leaving Jinnah with no choice but to opt for partition. 'Liberation' from India was never to have happened; it happened because of the petty egos and jealousy in the Congress about Jinnah personally.

It gets better.

You also said: "it was your governments own incompetency to provide proper rights to your Muslim minorities. "

'Your' government at that time was the British government. Any competence or 'incompetency' (sic) to provide proper rights must be credited to them. No south Asian was in power then or before that for 190 years before that.

As I said before, this is the stupidest comment I have read, and I have read many. It plumbs new depths of ignorance. Perhaps in your future comments, you should confine yourself to :lol: and :rofl:; that makes more sense than any other word that has been used.

Not only has the post quality level gone down..but even the trolling quality of PDF has gone down over the last 6 or 7 months and this thread is an example of that.

I dont know why people are even replying to automated replying machines - which have a few stock replies for every situation - like the Aryan. Seriously ? Do you people have so much time to waste ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom