What's new

India and the Jewish people

How can you fit two contrasting arguments in one?

On one side you are saying Bengalis look for East Bengalis for identity and on the otherside you are saying East Bengalis are wannabe Arabs :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Regarding Mughals have you ever heard of Akbar the Great who also proposed new religion "Din illahi" who is a secular Emperor and known for tolerance.

:what: they dont look for identity they the Indian Bengalis jump to issue fatwa about faith of Bangladeshi bengalis.

and oh yeh we know Akbar the great he also wasnt India and we also know that he sexually availed Hindu women to get support for his rule from the local hindus nothing to do with secular or tolerent :P

1. Brahuis are Balochs and Balochs are NOT Dravidians.

Brahui language as claimed Dravidian langugae has considerable number of Iranic Baloch languge. that might explain some similarity about the language but Bhrahuis are Balochs and Balochs are Not dravidians

Does all Baloch speak Dravidian language like Brahui people.

:what: they dont look for identity they the Indian Bengalis jump to issue fatwa about faith of Bangladeshi bengalis.

and oh yeh we know Akbar the great he also wasnt India and we also know that he sexually availed Hindu women to get support for his rule from the local hindus nothing to do with secular or tolerent :P

@Spring Onion, mam are you of Bengali descent?

Somehow I thought you would be pathan or something since you were from Peshawar I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
they dont look for identity they the Indian Bengalis jump to issue fatwa about faith of Bangladeshi bengalis.

Dude you are contradicting yourself, Indian Bengalis have continuity of their traditions and culture.

Every Emperor does that when Alexander came to Afganistan he also married one of the Girl there for Alliance, which is not called sexual exploitation.

Stack up Seven Pakistans and even then you cannot become an equivalent to India, stop your delusions here.

all it takes is one pakistan to stop india my boy, if there was seven pakistanis then the pakistani flag would be flowing over the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
you guys cant take out this small country with a 176 million people you have an advantage by over one billion people and look what you have to show for by comparing to us. absolutely nothing

i googled "Indian"- the result showed the real indians-

indians-victimized.jpg

:lol:-

Blame Columbus.

all it takes is one pakistan to stop india my boy, if there was seven pakistanis then the pakistani flag would be flowing over the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
you guys cant take out this small country with a 176 million people you have an advantage by over one billion people and look what you have to show for by comparing to us. absolutely nothing

It has to do with the attitudes you people have and radicalism in your society, no need to doubt India's capability here. We don't want to take that fire inside our house and burn ours.

You sounds like Gen. Niazi. :lol:

You have an odd understanding of the term Dravidian. It simply refers to the speakers of any Dravidian language. I see no way you can argue differently about the Brahui, no matter what gymnastics you resort to.

:lol: if simply it applies to only language then why some Indians are hell bent upon Aryan-Dravidian divide.

anyway back to the language and Gense discussion

1. Balochs are NOT Dravidians. Brahui language does not make Balochs as dravidians unlike many dravidians in India.

2. Even as a language Brahui here only contains about 15% of dravidian the reset is perso-arabic.

It's surprising considering the amount of love Indians have for Hitler, and the amount of shops in India that are named after Hitler.

Indians don't love Hitler.

There are a very few extremist right wing morons who eulogies Hitler only because he used Swastika and talked Aryan race, which Hitler essentially stole from Hindu culture, without having any idea of what he stood for.

There is nothing common between an Indian and Hitler.

But who am I telling this. You will most likely come up with same lines two days from now. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom