What's new

India and the Jewish people

If you meant Bharat, it means the land of Hindus. Its a civilization, not a nation. Bharati is a people and civilization, but not a country or nation. Rough equivalence of Bharatis today would be Turks, Arabs or Slavs. Turks, Arabs and Slavs are a related people, not a nation. And I'm being generous here as Aryans and Dravidians are different people. They are tie together by a religion. So in a sense, Indians today are even more diverse than Turks, Arabs and Slavs of today.

Nationalism came only in 19th century. Religion is one aspect of the culture. Dravidian and Indo-Aryans are not races but language families now. Infact Northern Han and Southern Han are two different races speaking a different Han dialect. Chinese cultural identity is based on colonizing a new land and that become the part of Chinese civilization, that's why CCP government brings fake Maps for territorial claims.

well since you guys want to be a super power that bad i guess we'll let you be the "cultural and religious" super power lol

You will let us become a "super power" :omghaha:

First check out the land in which you are standing, it seems it is not stable :lol:

i googled "Indian"- the result showed the real indians-

indians-victimized.jpg

:lol:-

all due to that moron columbus. chala tha india dhoondne, pahunch gaya amerika.

you also claimed the same killers as Indians claim Mughals were Indians .

too bad you were invaded and molested by your own people?

And as far as BD is concerned they do not want to identify themself with Hindu bengalis. thats where you Indians start hating them

How can you fit two contrasting arguments in one?

On one side you are saying Bengalis look for East Bengalis for identity and on the otherside you are saying East Bengalis are wannabe Arabs :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Regarding Mughals have you ever heard of Akbar the Great who also proposed new religion "Din illahi" who is a secular Emperor and known for tolerance.

You will let us become a "super power" :omghaha:

First check out the land in which you are standing, it seems it is not stable :lol:

you have my permission to call your self a superpower my boy:)

well this war in pakistan could be a blessing is disguise maybe well come out of it a world power.

:laugh: you also claimed the same killers as Indians claim Mughals were Indians .

too bad you were invaded and molested by your own people?

And as far as BD is concerned they do not want to identify themself with Hindu bengalis. thats where you Indians start hating them

So, you are telling, son of Indian woman don't have Indian ancestry even if he looked Indian by face. Have you seen picture of Bahadur Shah Zafar, does he look Mughal(Mongol) to you.

Akbar married Jodhabai so that his kids became Indians to be accepted by his subjects.

Don't know about Baloch but your claims are fake about Brahuis. Even the founder of Mehrgarh were Dravidian people.

1. Brahuis are Balochs and Balochs are NOT Dravidians.

Brahui language as claimed Dravidian langugae has considerable number of Iranic Baloch languge. that might explain some similarity about the language but Bhrahuis are Balochs and Balochs are Not dravidians

How can you fit two contrasting arguments in one?

On one side you are saying Bengalis look for East Bengalis for identity and on the otherside you are saying East Bengalis are wannabe Arabs :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Regarding Mughals have you ever heard of Akbar the Great who also proposed new religion "Din illahi" who is a secular Emperor and known for tolerance.

your arguments are weak. we could kill right here right now with knowledge but i wana be entertained for a bit so lets continue this lol.

Apples and Oranges.

If the Jews who migrated in had demanded to establish a "Jewish State" and kicked out most non-Jews from their territory, they would have received the same treatment that they are receiving in Palestine.

Jews also lived relatively peacefully in Islamic lands for centuries until the Zionist agenda came to town.

your arguments are weak. we could kill right here right now with knowledge but i wana be entertained for a bit so lets continue this lol.

Then what are you waiting for, do it show your knowledge, or will you do one more U turn just like a Pakistanis Govt. often does :lol:

1. Brahuis are Balochs and Balochs are NOT Dravidians.

Brahui language as claimed Dravidian langugae has considerable number of Iranic Baloch languge. that might explain some similarity about the language but Bhrahuis are Balochs and Balochs are Not dravidians

You have an odd understanding of the term Dravidian. It simply refers to the speakers of any Dravidian language. I see no way you can argue differently about the Brahui, no matter what gymnastics you resort to.

So, you are telling, son of Indian woman don't have Indian even ancestry he looked Indian by face. Have you seen picture of Bahadur Shah Zafar, does he look Mughal(Mongol) to you.

Akbar married Jodhabai so that his kids became Indians to be accepted by his subjects.

well good of you to realise that. pakistanis are your former rulers since we are basically the successors to them.

Back
Top Bottom