What's new

India and the Jewish people

Buddhism is a branch of Hinduism so I am guessing that the Chinese are all following the great Indian religion then.....I think India can rightfully claim all of China. ;)

India and Israel are allies.there are many jews living in india.
That should more than some it up..

It look like Indian culture is trivialize holocaust and you don't feel any shame by explain it away.

India was divided into many small kingdoms at that time as it was through out its history. So be more specific when you use the term India as the kingdom of India never existed.

Sry you are incorrect. India was united as one nation bigger than CHina under ASHOKA THE GREAT. Plz never ever forget this FACT.

I agree but we need to keep an eye on the Jews also. They are quite cunning. They could be looking for loopholes to exploit in our system.

You mean the answer is INDIAN DOOGHLAPUN......

Munh pay RAAM RAAM aur Bughal mey Churee.:D

Hehehehe... Thats what has been wrong with Pakistanis . They just dont understand diplomacy. No wonder every country has a stake in your country and is fighting its war in your country.

And BTW there is no Chhoori here with Israel. Its all Raam-Raam. Same with Iran. But thats too much for a Pakistani to handle. Keep spewing . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom