What's new

India and the Jewish people

You do know that the concept of nation - state is a new one? That practically all countries in the world are NEW in the sense that they were ruled by different kings before that?

Why does this basic fact misrepresented by so many? I don't say my ancestors were from the Maratha empire and then the british empire and now I'm indian. The rest of the world looked at us as Indians (or hindis or yindoos etc etc).

He thinks (sic) lobotomy changes genes.

i agree thats why i refuge to say subcontinent as country before 1947.

India still have 1/3 of Bengali people who speak the Indo-Aryan language.

you did not get it, i am trying to say is that concept of nationality is new in this area.

India a foreign name.
Hind is foreign.
Hindustan is foreign.

Your real name is Bharat Rajya.

Even your religions name is foreign.

Is there any native culture left in India?

This is Laughable, India is called Bharat, India, Hindustan. Lets call is Bharat what is the problem, we are the cultural and a religious super power then and also now , will continue to be the one in future.

i agree thats why i refuge to say subcontinent as country before 1947.

No, not a ''country'', as that's a NEW concept that did not exist. Hind or India did exist and was recognized as such by arabs to Persians to greeks to Chinese to other europeans- a NATION (not a nation state)

Nation as separated from nation state.

The fact is that Indians, Pakistan's and Bangladeshis are the same people no matter how hard the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis try and get away from that, genetics's and history will tell you that.

:P damn the Dravidians

It look like Indian culture is trivialize holocaust and you don't feel any shame by explain it away.

India was divided into many small kingdoms at that time as it was through out its history. So be more specific when you use the term India as the kingdom of India never existed.

For thousand of years India meant the land between Himalayas and the three seas. Thousand of years back China meant the land east and South of Great wall built to keep away invaders, now China is threefold including colonized land of Tibetan and Uyghur people.

:P damn the Dravidians

What about Brahuis.

well bro in ancient time india was not a country as a whole, its many parts ruled by many rulers.
:cheers:

If we apply the same flawed logic to China, Xinjiang,Tibet and other smaller countries which we call todays PRC are also not in the control of Chinese emperor.

Fact is what you are talking is a British propaganda, they say these words to make an impression that India is weak and cannot unite and cannot rule themselves, nothing more.

This is Laughable, India is called Bharat, India, Hindustan. Lets call is Bharat what is the problem, we are the cultural and a religious super power then and also now , will continue to be the one in future.

Blatant abuse of the term superpower by you Indians is starting to become annoying.

No, not a ''country'', as that's a NEW concept that did not exist. Hind or India did exist and was recognized as such by arabs to Persians to greeks to Chinese to other europeans- a NATION (not a nation state)

Nation as separated from nation state.

My reply to @Srinivas 'India existed as a country long before long before China is united'

Last edited by a moderator:
Genetics will tell you that Indians are completely different gene than Pakistanis.

Indian have Australio-Dravidian blood in them

xD You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Stop believing your BS propaganda.

If we apply the same flawed logic to China, Xinjiang,Tibet and other smaller countries which we call todays PRC are also not in the control of Chinese emperor.

Fact is what you are talking is a British propaganda, they say these words to make an impression that India is weak and cannot unite and rule themselves. nothing more.
British played dividing games very well. Before they went , left alone Kashmir and did not give fully to any side ( Pakistan or India)
they discriminated with Muslims and gave benefits to hindus, so that later clash take place between them

British played dividing games very well. Before they went , left alone Kashmir and did not give fully to any side ( Pakistan or India)

I don't think British are responsible for Kashmir, it was Muslim League's greed for Hyderabad and Junagarh that let them losing Kashmir.

:rofl:
Hindus are/were not/NEVER in a position to say which religions are allowed and which are not.

The Islamic and the Christian ruler decided.
Not Hindus.

Now all you can really do is suck up the sight of a Abrahamic religion in India.

but now that we drove out the christians and muslim rulers we can decide. and we are letting jews and muslims and christians in.
some weak hindus converted to converted because of fright to mainly islam , but they are gone from india now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom