What's new

India and the Jewish people

Hitler would be proud of the caste system in India as it place lighter skin Indo Aryan as the higher caste and darker skin people in the lower caste bucket.
I am not sure whether Hitler will be proud of Indian cast system(Which is about to end) but definitely his soul will be very happy to see way of functioning of Chinese govt :laugh: After all China is only country who is working on his principle.

Ohel David Synagogue

Ohel David Synagogue, also called Lal Deval is a synagogue in Pune, India. Located on Moledina Road in Pune, Lal Deval is considered one of the finest synagogues in Maharashtra. It was constructed by philanthropist David Sassoon in 1867. Built in the English Gothic style, this red brick and trap stone structure resembles a church. Today this is well known tourist attractions and form an important part of the cultural heritage of India.
Lal Deval is Asia's largest synagogue (outside Israel).

Ohel David Synagogue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ohel_david_synagogue.jpg

yaar tell me one thing, do you also feel bad when Indians leave this country for USA/UK in search of better opportunities?? there is nothing to feel betrayed about, Israel is a developed country and offers these people a better life. I say good luck to them, they will do India proud :cheers:

Yaar there is a difference between some people emigrating for professional reasons, and a whole people emigrating en masse. If we had been bad to our Jews, like the Jews of other countries who came to form Israel from all over the world, then it would be understood. But our Jews have been living among us for over a thousand years. Peacefully and completely assimilated into our culture. The anglos I can understand. The Jews I cannot.

Read up on the thread title. Mormons believe that ancient Jews sailed to America and they become today's Indians. So Indians today are descendants of ancient Jews.

Ok, but do you know the origin of the name India or Indian. :laugh:

Little. Mormons even claim Gandhi and Hitler as one of their own. Beware tomorrow they might claim the Chinese as their own.

Mormons believe that if someone who pass away choose Mormonism, than they will be able to go to heaven in the after life. So they are claiming everyone in theory. But they are not claiming Gandhi except do baptism by proxy for him.

I am not sure whether Hitler will be proud of Indian cast system(Which is about to end) but definitely his soul will be very happy to see way of functioning of Chinese govt :laugh: After all China is only country who is working on his principle.

Caste system will be around longer. Its the foundation of Hinduism. Please respect that religion.

I'm certain China do not regard people base on skin colors.

He got the paper that he used from China.

So the focus is back on you. ;)

BTW, in your own primitive way, you are kinda funny.

Your argument is primitive and kind of funny. But being a little kid, you are doing fine. Your argument will mature once you enter middle school

Your argument is primitive and kind of funny. But being a little kid, you are doing fine. Your argument will mature once you enter middle school

I knew. The automaton program is still buggy. Probably an alpha version let out on forums too soon.

Hitler got his swastika from India. Stop mentioning irrelevant statements about others when the focus is clearly on India.

Swastika was used in various countries and civilizations over the time period .

True. But lighter skin guys are generally regarded as higher caste and dark skins are associate with lower caste. So there is a perception.

Pure BS

Caste system will be around longer. Its the foundation of Hinduism. Please respect that religion.

More BS .

I knew. The automaton program is still buggy. Probably an alpha version let out on forums too soon.

Facts are inconvenient for you, so you resort to personal attacks. Its the same script every time. Please stick with the topic or go to sleep.

Do you have any Idea about Hinduism? In which book do you find that cast is foundation of Hindu religion? If you do not have any idea then better shut your mouth. I know very well about Hinduism.
Cast suppose to define by their deed not by their birth. like you are giving exam to be doc and engg but if you fail then you can not be. like that Lord Rama started one tradition where boys from all community giving exam and on the basis of that they were assign to different role.
Stupid.

Facts are inconvenient for you, so you resort to personal attacks. Its the same script every time. Please stick with the topic or go to sleep.

Not sure why you take everything so personally! ;)

You are raw. Ask them to train you a bit more before letting you out.

If the supervisor is looking behind the desk, do note. He is not yet field worthy.

Do you have any Idea about Hinduism? In which book do you find that cast is foundation of Hindu religion? If you do not have any idea then better shut your mouth. I know very well about Hinduism.
Cast suppose to define by their deed not by their birth. like you are giving exam to be doc and engg but if you fail then you can not be. like that Lord Rama started one tradition where boys from all community giving exam and on the basis of that they were assign to different role.
Stupid.

You need to read up on Hinduism and caste. Caste system is decided by birth. And caste system is the foundation of Hinduism. That is why other countries take up Buddhism instead of Hinduism.

You need to read up on Hinduism and caste. Caste system is decided by birth. And caste system is the foundation of Hinduism. That is why other countries take up Buddhism instead of Hinduism.

LOL,we got one more expert on Hinduism here:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom