What's new

India and the Jewish people

Dont get me wrong brothers. I love our jewish micro community. Nahoum in Kolkata and its pattices! yum. But I somehow as an Indian feel bad and a little betrayed that they have almost gone from our land to Israel. After all they have been with us long enough to consider this their home. So why leave en masse to Israel. Were we only a refuge for over a thousand years?

yaar tell me one thing, do you also feel bad when Indians leave this country for USA/UK in search of better opportunities?? there is nothing to feel betrayed about, Israel is a developed country and offers these people a better life. I say good luck to them, they will do India proud :cheers:

Hitler would be proud of the caste system in India as it place lighter skin Indo Aryan as the higher caste and darker skin people in the lower caste bucket.

Apparently he also would agree with the "middle kingdom", "cooked barbarians" and "uncooked barbarians" concepts.

As for the term Indians, it means American Indians in many parts of America. If you read up on Mormon text, it will show their connection to the Jewish people. According to Mormons, American Indians are descendents of Ancient Jews.

Do you have any slight idea about the origin of the name India. :cheesy:

:rofl:
Hindus are/were not/NEVER in a position to say which religions are allowed and which are not.

The Islamic and the Christian ruler decided.
Not Hindus.

Now all you can really do is suck up the sight of a Abrahamic religion in India.

For matter of fact,now India's future are decided by Indian but still pak future decided by pak's leagal and illegal daddy China and USA.

Do you have any slight idea about the origin of the name India. :cheesy:

He was shown that India 2030 video.

And let loose in the field to endlessly repeat it. ;)

He/She/It could even be an automaton for all you know. Never seen anything humanlike in his posting the same 2-3 posts all the time.

Let's see if the automaton can reply coherently to this one. ;)

Apparently he also would agree with the "middle kingdom", "cooked barbarians" and "uncooked barbarians" concepts.

Hitler got his swastika from India. Stop mentioning irrelevant statements about others when the focus is clearly on India.

What Mormons have to do with the origin of the name India and Indian.

Read up on the thread title. Mormons believe that ancient Jews sailed to America and they become today's Indians. So Indians today are descendants of ancient Jews.

There are five native Jewish communities in India:

The Cochin Jews arrived in India 2,500 years ago and settled down in Kerala as traders.

The Bene Israel arrived in the state of Maharashtra 2,100 years ago.

The Baghdadi Jews arrived in the city Mumbai from Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan, and Arab countries about 250 years ago.

The Bnei Menashe are Mizo and Kuki tribesmen in Manipur and Mizoram who are recent converts to Judaism.

The Bene Ephraim (also called "Telugu Jews") are a small group who speak Telugu; their observance of Judaism dates to 1981.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom