What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

seriously? by the way this thread is a welcome retreat after all that Obama got Osama news overdoze

by the way does this observation of PAF leading over IAF is valid after IAF gets Typhoon or rafales or after getting either of them and having SU30s, Mig 29s, Mirage 2000s ... they will induct F-35s for their Navy?

sorry i couldnt hep but "LOL" at the title and the content of this thread, please forgive me

Just excuses for increasing in defense budget ,old lame game nothing new .First they create Pakistanphobia among public then pretend to be the weakest and innocent of two ,then increase defense budget ,beef up military and start war mongerring acts

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1744777 said:
Loha garam ho ya thanda , hum dushman ko hothora maartay nahi balkay hum hathora uskay undar hi DaaL dayTay hen ... :azn: :smokin: aor hum wo hathoOra DaaL kar bhhoOoL bhi jaatay hen ... :rofl:

:chilli: :pakistan:

Hathoda uthao to sahi miyan , Batein banane se kya hoga

:)

You paint a scenario in which the impossible occurs(unless Kiyani does a coup and we end up like libya)..
When will this end.. ??
I cant say for certain.. neither can anybody... a more Osama loving militant Pakistan will invite further aggression..
an indifferent Pakistan invites more aggression.
Is it possible for us to disengage just like that??
No.. unless or until a gory revolution in which "literally" blood flows on the constitution avenue; where every member of the national assembly is tortured until they reveal the locations of their assets and transfer them to an account held by the state.. and then murdered..
perhaps you will be able to leave the clutches of the US.. but not militancy or despair..

What is needed, is to accept that the US relation cannot be cut off, without risking every other tom, dick and shabbir high on "badd-lagam" hizbi BS overextending his abilities and attempting to assert his ideology over others.
First, these elements must be removed as quickly.. without caring for the pain or the side effects.. without caring for cries of American conspiracy..
then only will you be able to tackle the US.. and other aggressors.
Islam has been used in a distorted form to ruin Pakistan.. and now must be used again.. as intelligently as possible to cleanse it.
Till then.. where "nightclubs" are derided by seminaries where sodomy is commonplace.. no change in the status quo will happen in my view.

War is easy to glorify.. death of loved ones is easy to write of.. not so easy to bear..
Perhaps you may be able to bear the death of your father or mother when they grow old and pass away,
but a scenario in which your father's splattered head is found next to the remains of your house is something else..
and when it is all over, you find that your sister has been robbed, raped and killed by none other than your own countrymen on a looting and arson spree due to desperation. You may wish otherwise...
It will hurt even more, when the looting and arson takes place in the name of Islam.. for this religious leader or that one..

Ironically your post is complete gibberish as you jump left right and centre without understanding the base of my post. Let me try and answer your post in a numerical order as otherwise even this post may not make a lot of sense to you.

1) The whole nation would stand behind Kiyani and the Military if the Military stopped these illegal incursions that murder innocent civilians at will.
2) Preventing drone attacks on our civilians is not akin to militant loving Pakistan. Every nation has the right to defend itself against aggression. And murdering anyone without a trial is illegal around the world.
3) Military and ISI has a lot of 'methods' that they can invoke to force the looters and plunderers of this nation to return their ill gotten wealth. Not everything necessarily has to be bloody. It depends on the resolve, integrity and will of the commander.
4) Even today we can say 'No, thanks' to the US aid and survive just as we did in the 90's. We have more potential then most of you give credit, we can be a great nation if we gain our self respect and pride. Do you know how China paid off her debt to the Soviet Unit after the later's blackmail to either join the war or pay the debt?
5) Do you have any idea how many thousands of seminaries exist in Pakistan? You want to blame a few random cases of molestation on the seminary system where ideally the focus is on Islamic teaching?
6) Lastly, in response to the last para of your post, the gloomy picture that you have painted is exactly what is going on in our tribal areas where our fellow brothers are losing their fathers, mothers, wife, brothers, sisters and innocent children in the name of collateral by drone attacks on 'suspected militants'. You'd rather wait till the war is at your personal doorstop to actually start caring? I'd rather take the war to the aggressor if that is the only option thrust upon me!

Stop being artificial man ,come on tell the truth ,don't hide your true gut feeling just for the sake of pleasing few

It was a sarcastic comment. Do you really think one can compare IAF with PAF ?? Specially with all those aid given aircrafts and radars whose switches are with US and which they turned off during the attack deep inside your country and all the PAF was sitting duck.

Iranian airforce would have done better.

Pakistanis live on wet dreams! PAF one of the best in the world?:rofl: my f00t! You got no economic back up,no domestic (reliable) defence industry and very small numbers...Wake up Paksitani kids!

Pakistanis live on wet dreams! PAF one of the best in the world?:rofl: my f00t! You got no economic back up,no domestic (reliable) defence industry and very small numbers...Wake up Paksitani kids!

dont live in dreams pakistan made 70% stuff for its militry indogenously :pakistan:

dont foget what we do with you during 1965

Most of these Threads and myths are created by Kids WHO HAVE NO IDEA of the real scenario.

PAF worlds leading Air Force.
PAF pilots best in the world
PAK defeat India in 47 & 65 & 71 & 99

YET NO EVER qualifys THESE statments.

You never the indian say IAF has the best pilots or IAF is a leading Air force AND THEY HAVE multiple more times better equipment, infrastucture and overrseas training engagement.

There is nothing world class about the PAF today.
Not even the F16/52 sqd that recently arrived.

if you want WORL;D CLASS read up the History, combat record, training, equipment, current doctrine of Japan Luftwaffe RAF ISRAEL & USA and compare to both PAF & INDIA

THEN ASK WAT DOES LEADING OR WORLD CLASS LOOK LIKE.

storm force I believe you are still a child in your head. And we don't take words of myth from hindustanis ok? 71 was a lost war, kargil had no outcome.

Yes the only thing about PAF is that the professionalism is there and the training is one of the best, the equipment was getting outdated except for the F-16s (without bringing jft into discussion), Please take a route to f16.net let the Professional American F-16 pilots tell you about block 52. Are you a Caveman!

Lets use reasonable language here, PAF history is good (I'll not discuss 90-2011), combat record is good, training is good, some equipment is good, doctrine changes and you won't really know it until war breaks out.

Luftwaffe Not a Child just realistic

F16/52 is a GOOD ( I REPEAT GOOD) WAR PLANE. not world class LIKE F22 Typhoon RAFALE & AESA equipped F16/60 F15 of Japan * USA and F18 super hornets.

As for Training and Professional my question HOW YOU ARE MEASURING PAF to be WORLD CLASS.. in this respect.

r u saying South Korea Taiwan Turkey Eygpt Brazil Sweden Spain GREECE Saudi RUSSIA * EVEN INDIA are less professional or less trained.

the thread is totally misleading and misrepresenting the REAL PAF.

This is why when USA walks in with 4 choppers unnoticed people get despondant and outraged they ask where is this "world class leading air power"

BY THEY WAY I INCLUDE THAT IAF is not world class either.

Luftwaffe Not a Child just realistic

F16/52 is a GOOD ( I REPEAT GOOD) WAR PLANE. not world class LIKE F22 Typhoon RAFALE & AESA equipped F16/60 F15 of Japan * USA and F18 super hornets.

So you are judging here the aircrafts class on the basis of AESA radar because there is not a single difference in f-16 block 52 and f-16 block 60 apart from the radars the later one carries AESA radar , and your this statement just showed that you classified them on the basis of AESA radar as you declared f16 block 60 better than block 52 on this base as already mentioned. If so then you need to review your statement coz so far Rafale and EF both don't carry AESA radar ,i m talking about today so don't give me timelines of Rafael and Ef AESA radars

As for Training and Professional my question HOW YOU ARE MEASURING PAF to be WORLD CLASS.. in this respect.

r u saying South Korea Taiwan Turkey Eygpt Brazil Sweden Spain GREECE Saudi RUSSIA * EVEN INDIA are less professional or less trained.

the thread is totally misleading and misrepresenting the REAL PAF.

We are measuring it on the basis of past track records, exercises and the remarks came from retired reputed airforce pilots of different airforces ,if you want to just google it because its you duty to check facts before coming to conclusion not my duty to teah you ABC

This is why when USA walks in with 4 choppers unnoticed people get despondant and outraged they ask where is this "world class leading air power"
How can you say with so much surety that it was the PAF who was culprit and there were no orders from civilian government of staying back ,the story is still muddled you cant reach to conclusion untill and unless the situation is crystal clear

BY THEY WAY I INCLUDE THAT IAF is not world class either

Who said this? if you are basing your this statement on the article posted than remember it has nothing to do with any Pakistani analyst rather it is your own journalist who made over that statement

So you are judging here the aircrafts class on the basis of AESA radar because there is not a single difference in f-16 block 52 and f-16 block 60 apart from the radars the later one carries AESA radar , and your this statement just showed that you classified them on the basis of AESA radar as you declared f16 block 60 better than block 52 on this base as already mentioned. If so then you need to review your statement coz so far Rafale and EF both don't carry AESA radar ,i m talking about today so don't give me timelines of Rafael and Ef AESA radars

What only Radar is different in BLK60 and BLK 52 ???? :woot:

I really dnt know that thanks for clearing my doubt :rofl:

,if you want to just google it because its you duty to check facts before coming to conclusion not my duty to teah you ABC

your upper statement shows your knowledge :chilli:

@bizzare: pakistan airforce is not bad, the only two aces from south asia are pakistanis.

What only Radar is different in BLK60 and BLK 52 ???? :woot:

I really dnt know that thanks for clearing my doubt :rofl:

The only major difference is AESA radar ,CFt's were incorporated in block 60 but they can also be used on block 52 , the other difference is engine block 60 uses GE F110-132 but this engine can also be incorporated on block 52 as per requirement or wish of the user

And apart from laughing if you have something constructive do post it,just laughing will not do it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom