What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

If J-10 acquisition plus the AEWs is a quantum leap for PAF then acquiring 128 EuroFighers (via MMRCA) will be a quantum leap for IAF

people forget about during the actual war.. u need a lot of money to fight a war...india is sitting on a reserve of 307bn$ and pakistan .. I dont know... after initial few days..it will take the toll on them... u have to paid premium at the time of war... fighting a war is not about having equipment and forces its about sustainability. Look US having the best army and equipment how much they are spending in war. .. as we have the support of our trusted friend in Israel and russia .. and i don't think the Pakistan enjoy the same advantage at any front..

people forget about during the actual war.. u need a lot of money to fight a war...india is sitting on a reserve of 307bn$ and pakistan .. I dont know... after initial few days..it will take the toll on them... u have to paid premium at the time of war... fighting a war is not about having equipment and forces its about sustainability. Look Us having the best army and equipment how much they are spending in war. .. as we have the support of our trusted friend in Israel and russia .. and i don't think the Pakistan enjoy the same advantage at any front..

lol whats ur age:smokin:

people forget about during the actual war.. u need a lot of money to fight a war...india is sitting on a reserve of 307bn$ and pakistan .. I dont know... after initial few days..it will take the toll on them... u have to paid premium at the time of war... fighting a war is not about having equipment and forces its about sustainability. Look US having the best army and equipment how much they are spending in war. .. as we have the support of our trusted friend in Israel and russia .. and i don't think the Pakistan enjoy the same advantage at any front..

India needs to sit on 370 Bn USD because it needs to,
The Indian population is how many times greater than Pakistan Population ?
Do the Maths.

Now as for economics, Indians can not afford war, any thing more than rhetoric and diplomatic saber rattling is not affordable.
Because to India the 370 Bn USD matter a lot, Indian dream was economic progress,

Now finally when they are getting it, why do you think they will throw it away ?

The only major difference is AESA radar ,CFt's were incorporated in block 60 but they can also be used on block 52 , the other difference is engine block 60 uses GE F110-132 but this engine can also be incorporated on block 52 as per requirement or wish of the user

And apart from laughing if you have something constructive do post it,just laughing will not do it :lol:

Not only CTFs, engine but lot other things also

And "can also be" term used for your JF17 also :lol: so JF17 is also equivalent to F16 BLK 60 ???

Pakistan would collapse as a econmic power in one week in all out war.

Thats not rehtric or trolling its a fact.

CURRENT pakistan has a debt of $50b = to 25% of its current GDP and tiny reserves of under $20 billion.

More important the indians would go for jugglar by blockadeing the Arbian sea SO TRADE and cutting the water supply from Himlayers..

Dont be fooled by exaggeration claims about INDIAN economy.

TAKING A SIDE MILITARY ADVANTAGE INDIA IS A VERY STABLE LARGE INDUSTRIAL POWER. But even they could not fight a all out war for more than 2 to 3 weeks without massive conseqences to its trade AND INDIA HAS 4 TIMES THE STRATEGIC DEPTH of pakistan.

Coming back to PAF claims about leading AIR FORCE stil cant get by head round a 80% obselete AIR POWER FLEET being a world leading force.

I AM CLEARLY UNDERESTIMATING their world class training and so called professional approach.

BUT this is because i cant see any demonstration of this in the last 20 years.

It was a sarcastic comment. Do you really think one can compare IAF with PAF ?? Specially with all those aid given aircrafts and radars whose switches are with US and which they turned off during the attack deep inside your country and all the PAF was sitting duck.

Iranian airforce would have done better.

do you really think that the US can turn off our entire american made AC fleet and radars by just push of a button??

India needs to sit on 370 Bn USD because it needs to,
The Indian population is how many times greater than Pakistan Population ?
Do the Maths.

Now as for economics, Indians can not afford war, any thing more than rhetoric and diplomatic saber rattling is not affordable.
Because to India the 370 Bn USD matter a lot, Indian dream was economic progress,

Now finally when they are getting it, why do you think they will throw it away ?

our population is only 7 times bigger than yours but the foreign reserves are 20 times more than yours..now do the maths.. of course our goal is economic growth unlike yours.. I am not saying that we are going for war... but we are very well prepared in case of any eventuality...money won't be an issue for us..that is for sure..

one more question I want to ask to my pakistani counterpart it's bit an off-topic but let me ask...why israel is so safe against all adversaries inspite being such a small country??

the thing i see is because of numerical and technological superiority.. but pakistan has nothing of that against india... indian forces has to strike a very limited bases of pakistan in case of a war... but pakistan has to strike a large no. of targets in India to dismantle the indian bases...but with a small and technological inferior forces they can't do it.. this is the fact... i would like to hav some factual answers on this...

one more question I want to ask to my pakistani counterpart it's bit an off-topic but let me ask...why israel is so safe against all adversaries inspite being such a small country??

the thing i see is because of numerical and technological superiority.. but pakistan has nothing of that against india... indian forces has to strike a very limited bases of pakistan in case of a war... but pakistan has to strike a large no. of targets in India to dismantle the indian bases...but with a small and technological inferior forces they can't do it.. this is the fact... i would like to hav some factual answers on this...

Again ... what did you say your age was ?

JANAB GENRAL app ki airforce kay pass sab say ADvance 60 kuch F-16 hain AMerica kay PASS 2000 sirf F-16 hain kuch ja kay parho itnay senior member hoo aur Stealth Technology Janab Russia aur China kay bhi aksar Radar Detect nahi kar saktay to hum nay kahan say karna hay Aur Agar Rao Qamar soo raha hota na ya nashay may hota to India kab ka hamla kar chuka hota

sir, with due respect

most of your posts are in urdu slang-- even with urdu as my mothertongue , i cant understand your posts

plz read the forum rules as this forum does try to maintain a nice standard and a mature representation of pakistan

Not only CTFs, engine but lot other things also

And "can also be" term used for your JF17 also :lol: so JF17 is also equivalent to F16 BLK 60 ???

i never even considered jf-17 and you are deliberately bringing in it, lol n by the way care to explain what you have other than this lol its like tagging other person with lack of knowledge title by just laughing and without presenting any counter statement ,lol gud mockery

Back
Top Bottom