What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

"aircraft for the defence of pakistan at the right time----and all those apologists of pakistan air force on this web-site---the think tank and its chairperson and the moderators and super moderators." Mastan, PAF Chiefs were not apologists. Mastan, a billion dollar to Zia, would have never went towards French. A billion dollar to Zia--Went to generals and the remaing to American companies. Mastan do you honestly think that sold chiefs are naive? Look, the US aid had to be directed towards American companies and chief had to fill his pocket. Mastan who evaluates anything without commission?
for your kind information they use Stealth Technology and Most Russian and Chinees RAdars cant even detect Them Technology ka difference samjo phir baat karna

dont worry If USA launches complete ATTACK the only country we will destroy will be you guys so you should be worried more and what USA is doing you cant so stop dreaming or prove yourselfs or stop bar.............

For once, please read your post again and help me understand this logic... If US attacked you, why would you attack India? Why can't you stop what USA is doing, after all you are a soverign nation?

and then there more questions like, What more would you want to see to believe that USA is attacking you... now? or even if they do launch a full offensive, would you then want to open a two front war, for no reason at all?... Don't quiet understand the logic or may be I misunderstood the whole post?

we will just use Nuclear Weapons nothing else wo kia hay na kay hum to doobay ka sanam tumhay sath lay ka dobay gay

Wow! What an idea, sirjee! and you expect to be taken seriously? Sorry, I even tried!

Wake up and smell the coffee Bro... Nuclear weapons are not a 30 paise bomb that one can explode when it 'feels like'... !

Bhai zarvan my innocent Pakistani US can't wrestle Iranians and North Koreans and it fingered a Nuclear Power many a times did our Govt not see that coming had we downed a drone ages ago this Ops could have never taken place in the first place, Now US knows PAF a is a sleeping beauty and works for payday, come to office enjoy tea break go out before closing time tell someone he is gone to see SMO and that is a daily routine of an Air Force officer in PAF that works just for pay and lavish life : )
I know it all too well, let me name you one such air commodore qamar kayani sharabi qabapi aur sust adami...want me to list more??

Saad,

If you write what you did a little clearly---then I can respond in a better manner.

Bhai zarvan my innocent Pakistani US can't wrestle Iranians and North Koreans and it fingered a Nuclear Power many a times did our Govt not see that coming had we downed a drone ages ago this Ops could have never taken place in the first place, Now US knows PAF a is a sleeping beauty and works for payday, come to office enjoy tea break go out before closing time tell someone he is gone to see SMO and that is a daily routine of an Air Force officer in PAF that works just for pay and lavish life : )
I know it all too well, let me name you one such air commodore qamar kayani sharabi qabapi aur sust adami...want me to list more??
Sir If PAF WOULD HAVE BEEN A SLEEPING BEAUTY INDIAN WOULD HAVE ATTACKED YOU IN 2008 after Mumabi ATTACKS SIR PAF is not euipped to fight AMERICANS AND DETECT STEALTH PLANES

Wow! What an idea, sirjee! and you expect to be taken seriously? Sorry, I even tried!

Wake up and smell the coffee Bro... Nuclear weapons are not a 30 paise bomb that one can explode when it 'feels like'... !

I know it but its not very very difficult to use them we are not going to MARS that will take 100s of years

JANAB GENRAL app ki airforce kay pass sab say ADvance 60 kuch F-16 hain AMerica kay PASS 2000 sirf F-16 hain kuch ja kay parho itnay senior member hoo aur Stealth Technology Janab Russia aur China kay bhi aksar Radar Detect nahi kar saktay to hum nay kahan say karna hay Aur Agar Rao Qamar soo raha hota na ya nashay may hota to India kab ka hamla kar chuka hota

Mr what the hell you think when we will see clearly that we are going to be destroyed and than what the hell do u expect we will use all means to defend ourselves and that inculde Atom Bombs

and brother Iran ki awam Zardari jaisay ku............ ko vote nahi daiti

I think, India said this , is want to get a pretext to cost more money on military affairs,
although, India air force is stronger than Pakistan on weapon and scale

-- Anyone who is blaming PAF for Abbotabad operation for once see Najam Sethi's ( although I like most people don't like him) interview.

Najam said that he talked to a senior official of PAF and he said that as Pakistan has signed the Joint Operations Contract with U.S; during the Abbotabad Operation about 8 american F-8 were hovering over Jallalabad. As americans say that they always have a back up plan, in this operation if by chance PAF intercepted those helicopters then they had to go for a dog fight with these F-8. .

Well If PAF had a joint operations agreement with the US why would they intercept the helicopters?

And how would anyone in the PAF or whatever know these are US helicopters?

Well If PAF had a joint operations agreement with the US why would intercept the helicopters?

And how would anyone inthe PAF or whatever know these are US helicopters?

well, sir I think they at least knew that they were U.S choppers. But I do agree to the first part that we could not and cannot intercept U.S helicopters. .

Back
Top Bottom